cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: June 2020 Edition!

June Monthly Favorites.jpg

Hello friends! Can you all believe it’s already time to share our June favorites? I’m so excited to see what hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products you were using the most in June. As always, whether these products are new, faithful holy-grails, or rediscovered favorites, we are here for ALL of it. Make sure to hit reply on this post and let us know what products you have been loving all month long!

Which products were your June faves? Show & tell!

Re: Monthly Favorites: June 2020 Edition!

@haleyvvvv, The Ordinary mask has come in handy of late. It’s not as powerful as some of the other blemish buster masks I like to use for a spot treatment, but I really like that I can use it overnight without worrying about it drying my skin. 👍🏼 

20200628_131426~2.jpg

@haleyvvvv, I was just looking at that DDG serum as well as the moisturizer. Not that I need more skincare... 😆 

@itsfi I'm definitely intrigued by the moisturizer as well but I definitely should not order more skincare...now if the three stress rescue products came in a value set, it would be in my cart. I'm testing out the serum, but I have a few other niacinamide serums to test as well.

RE: Monthly Favorites: June 2020 Edition!

Farmacy’s honeymoon glow is my favorite thing this month!!

RE: Monthly Favorites: June 2020 Edition!

Gotttta try it now!!!

All but one of these products are new to me this month: 

June favorites: makeup, skincare, and haircare.June favorites: makeup, skincare, and haircare.

Sephora Clean Lip Mousse (launching in August) - I received 9 shades of these comfy demi-mattes as gratis from Sephora. Some of the shades are problematic, but these 3 are fantastic in terms of performance and color: Carnation, Orchid, and Mahogany. The first 2 are one-coat wonders for me. The 3rd requires 2 coats for full opacity, but it’s a great nude brown shade on me. I don’t wear lipsticks under my masks, so I’ve been wearing these 3 at home—especially Carnation. 

Redken Invisible Dry Shampoo - I’ve been using this before my sweatier workouts (now that I’m finally getting back into regular exercise) and it’s worked better than any other dry shampoo I’ve tried so far. It’s fragrance free, truly invisible, doesn’t make my kinky coily hair feel sticky or stiff, and my scalp doesn’t throw tantrums at it. I just spray it on my roots, massage it into my scalp, and then hand-work it through my hair to about mid-length. I was nervous about trying it because all reviews I’ve seen are from folks who received it for free. But I bought a can from Ulta anyway and I’m glad I took the chance! 

The INKEY List Vitamin B, C, and E Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL - It’s been a great PM moisturizer in this warmer weather. I need just about a dime sized amount for my whole face at night to wake up with soft still-moisturized and balanced skin in the morning. That's very impressive for my mostly-dry combo skin! It’s especially nice after a moisturizing sheet mask. I alternate between this and my usual cream moisturizer, YTTP Superfood, at night. 

Paula’s Choice CLEAR Oil-Free Moisturizer - This one’s great for nighttime too, but also for daytime. Keeps my oily zone in check while also treating all my dry zones well. Blueberry extract and niacinamide give it a big antioxidant punch. I alternate between this and YTTP Superfood for daytime. 

Cosrx Pure Fit Cica Serum - An amazing new product for folks whose red inflammation responds well to centella asiatica. Contains 7 cica forms/components, and 3 of them start the ingredients list. Also contains panthenol, sodium hyaluronate, allantoin, and pinus pinaster bark extract—a source of the antioxidant pycnogenol, which can also reduce inflammation. This serum knocks out all my surface redness. It even reduced a big red itchy hives outbreak on my neck this month. I’ve already ordered 2 more bottles as backup. 

Paula’s Choice Advanced Smoothing Treatment 10% AHA - Comparable to my former favorite exfoliant, FIRST AID BEAUTY - FAB Skin Lab Resurfacing Liquid 10% AHA: both contain glycolic, lactic, tartaric, and malic acids, soothing oats, and a ceramide, and they share some antioxidant source ingredients. But the PC exfoliant also contains a little BHA (0.5% salicylic acid), more sources of antioxidants, and no citrus extracts. (The FAB exfoliant contains lemon peel extract. My face has been fine with it because it’s the only citrus extract in that product.) It’s also a bit less expensive than the FAB exfoliant. My skin’s loving it so far. 

@WinglessOne Say what, I know you loved Pine 😄

@Samtian 😂Pine is the perfect lip-erasing shade for me! 

@WinglessOne, the CosRx Pure line is on my list to look into more. Cica seems to get on nicely with my skin when it’s being temperamental. 

I just saw that lotion and was going to get it when I saw how cheap it was, but it's oos.  I wonder if it's on clearance?

C1DD4B86-EF43-4A34-9C76-226F5D31B68A.jpeg

My June Favourites: 

Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette (launching 8/14): I LOVE it, mainly the gold shade, which I’ve been wearing basically everyday. I’m a sucker for “foiled” type eyeshadow products so this was right up my alley. I hope SC releases more Bouncy shades. 
Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon Eye Shadow Pencil Amethyst Aphrodisiac I use this on my lower lash line then take a smudger brush and blend out. It really makes my eyes pop. 
Lalicious Peachy Keen Whipped Body Scrub: I literally can’t say enough good things about Lalicious. It’s entirely Coconut Oil based, Vegan, Cruelty Free and holy smokes do they smell good. Peachy Keen and Endless Summer are my favourites. 
RMS BEAUTY - Luminizing & Bronzing Powders - Midnight Hour Luminizer it’s the perfect shade for me, which is rare - so it’s a keeper. 
Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One AHA Lactic Acid Treatment 1.7 oz / 50 ml We momentarily went on a break but we are back in a committed relationship. We just work well together.
KVD Beauty Everlasting Blush Rosebud the perfect flush, this pan will quite literally last me 5 years. 

Hi @GG84 ,

I love the Charlotte Tilbury Eyeshadow sticks! They are so creamy, pigmented and pretty! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@GG84, I’m slowly getting these bouncy shadows to work for me and will be interested to see if there will be other eyeshadow palettes released when it launches. 

@itsfi 

I dunno 🤷🏼‍♀️ they really just work well for me. They look like Tarte Foiled shadow on my lids. I apply a heavy amount though, like I’m sure by next week I’ll hit pan on Gold lol 

@GG84 @Charlottes Tilbury eye pencil is amazing!

@GG84 CT shadow pencils!! This will be a product I need to look into 😉

That scrub sounds great @GG84!

@faeriegirl 

It’s my favourite part of my shower! It leaves you with the softest skin and smells great. 

A peach sugar scrub sounds absolutely divine, @GG84! I’ve never heard of the brand, will have to do some research:)

@eshoe 

It’s at Nordstrom. It’s one of my favourite finds from last year! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos13
  • June Monthly Favorites.jpg
  • rhE29uYzTCWVZIJ66iSheA.jpg
  • 4ECAC70B-ED6E-4F93-928A-B75FD55B71D9.jpeg
  • GeorginaBT June Favorites.png
  • 9C274F33-CD82-4B69-A530-00561DB44FD7.jpeg
  • IMG-0799.jpg
  • ED13726F-25A9-4B68-814F-1DEF563033A6.jpeg
  • June Faves.jpg
  • C1DD4B86-EF43-4A34-9C76-226F5D31B68A.jpeg
  • June favorites: makeup, skincare, and haircare.
  • 20200628_131426~2.jpg
  • June Favorites.jpeg
  • 0168371C-DB36-4DA6-A9AC-EC2845C4E154.jpeg
testing