cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: June 2020 Edition!

June Monthly Favorites.jpg

Hello friends! Can you all believe it’s already time to share our June favorites? I’m so excited to see what hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products you were using the most in June. As always, whether these products are new, faithful holy-grails, or rediscovered favorites, we are here for ALL of it. Make sure to hit reply on this post and let us know what products you have been loving all month long!

Which products were your June faves? Show & tell!

Re: Monthly Favorites: June 2020 Edition!

A huckleberry candle, @eshoe?!  Sounds divine!

@CookieGirl1 it might be my new favorite candle. I wish their diffuser lasted longer, I would pick one up! 

RE: Monthly Favorites: June 2020 Edition!

Supergoop Glow Screen, hands down fave! Also, fell in love with a new perfume which is crazy because I’ve been using the same one for almost 10 years! (Chanel Eau Tendre Toilette) but very close so that I just found Valentino Donna Born in Roma. Obsessed!!!

Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: June 2020 Edition!

The notes for Born in Roma sound beautiful @lindseyyfaye

RE: Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: June 2020 Edition!

They are incredible! Highly recommend @itsfi

Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: June 2020 Edition!

I've heard so many great things about the Supergoop! Glowscreen SPF 40 Sunscreen with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide 1.7 oz Sunrise / 50 mL. I'm excited about using it under foundation for a dewy glow! <333

RE: Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: June 2020 Edition!

You won’t be disappointed! I also just love using it by itself. For a day hanging outside, looks like you’re wearing makeup but it’s just that glowy spf 😍 @PenelopeBT

RE: Re: Monthly Favorites: June 2020 Edition!

This month has been a continuation of the basics with a twist including some new faves and the occasional fun practice sesh!Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Scalp Scrub Shampoo 8 oz/ 236 mLBriogeo Scalp Revival™ Charcoal + Peppermint Oil Cooling Jelly Conditioner 8 oz/ 236 mLBriogeo Scalp Revival™ Stimulating Therapy Massager This kithas been such a game changer for my scalp! And I love the mint chocolate chip icecream smell of the shampoo, the tingle of the conditioner, and the pure relaxation of the massager.ghd Soft Curl - 1.25" Curling Iron I'm new to the curling game but I'm obsessed with learning on the GHD. It heats up so fast and I love love love the swivel cord! Excited to become a curl master!fresh Sugar Hydrating Lip Balm Watermelon incoconut is so lightweight and summery the perfect amount of moisture!Supergoop! Glowscreen SPF 40 Sunscreen with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide 1.7 oz Sunrise / 50 mL Even though I am leaving the house, my makeup is still super minimal if even at all. I love the glow that this gives both under makeup but also when I don't want to wear anything else at all! And I mean... SUNSCREEN!Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Makeup Removing Cleansing Oil 6.76 oz / 200 mLAt first I thought I hated this because well... it stings my eyes pretty bad... but I loved everything else about it, lightweight and luxurious. I finally found its use because it would be awful not to use it... the perfect no makeup makeup remover! Days I don't go near my eyes, check. Days I only wear my glowscreen.. check! I love a heavier balm but not when its just to remove sunscreen. Its a win - win.

IMG-0799.jpg

Re: RE: Re: Monthly Favorites: June 2020 Edition!

@scarletb, oooh, that scalp massager sounds amazing! 😍 What a treat for the scalp. 

The Biossance sounds particularly nice, @scarletb (minus the stinging eyes, of course)!

Great list @scarletb!! I'm so interested in the Briogeo Scalp Revival™ Stimulating Therapy Massager. When do you use it? 

I know you're not the only one on here who loves fresh Sugar Hydrating Lip Balm Watermelon - it's definitely a Community fav! 😄 I can't decide which flavor to get. 

@GeorginaBT I use the scalp massager in the shower when I am washing my hair.  and I personally have been loving the coconut lip balm! Really soft and light, sweet but not too sweet (like the carmel)!

@GeorginaBT I have a $6 Rolencos massager that I bought on Amazon, and it's awesome! I use it every time I shampoo; it helps me feel like I've reached every bit of my scalp. The tips look pointy, but they're a flexible silicone so they won't irritate. HIGHLY recommended!

@tastelikewater I will have to look into that massager.  I wash my hair once a week, and hate scrubbing my scalp when shampooing.

@greeneyedgirl107 The nubs feel soooooo good! I normally flip my head over to make sure I'm getting every part of my scalp, as my hair is thick and wavy and the back/underside can sometimes feel neglected. For $6 I think it's a worthy investment just to try. 

@tastelikewater Thanks for the insight!

@scarletb  Great list of favs!!!

Its been a while since Ive come across a new fragrance to love but this month Ive found probably my new number two. Balenciaga B still holds the top spot! Im not terribly adventurous, partly because I live off the beaten track and a long way from shops so I cant test perfumes easily. With this in mind I try to place my Sephora orders when the samples contain a perfume Im not familiar with and that sounds good. I know the odds of getting the samples I choose arent great but sometimes it works out.

Anyway yesterday a sample of NARCISO RODRIGUEZ - Pure Musc Eau de Parfumshowed up with my order. Needless to say I LOVE it. It is floral and powdery and obviously a hefty smack in the face of musk. One small spray from the tester was still lingering on my wrist this morning so longevity is incredibly impressive. I found it to be very grown up, bold, girly and sexy. Id buy the full size today but Im broke so will have to show a little patience. Definitely a new favourite.

@grizzlymaze  I just got that sample too!  was neat how it came in a tiny box, like a DS.  yeah, when I pick perfume samples, half the time I get something else ha.

@grizzlymaze, always great to find another scent you enjoy. 

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos13
  • June Monthly Favorites.jpg
  • rhE29uYzTCWVZIJ66iSheA.jpg
  • 4ECAC70B-ED6E-4F93-928A-B75FD55B71D9.jpeg
  • GeorginaBT June Favorites.png
  • 9C274F33-CD82-4B69-A530-00561DB44FD7.jpeg
  • IMG-0799.jpg
  • ED13726F-25A9-4B68-814F-1DEF563033A6.jpeg
  • June Faves.jpg
  • C1DD4B86-EF43-4A34-9C76-226F5D31B68A.jpeg
  • June favorites: makeup, skincare, and haircare.
  • 20200628_131426~2.jpg
  • June Favorites.jpeg
  • 0168371C-DB36-4DA6-A9AC-EC2845C4E154.jpeg
testing