cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: June 2020 Edition!

June Monthly Favorites.jpg

Hello friends! Can you all believe it’s already time to share our June favorites? I’m so excited to see what hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products you were using the most in June. As always, whether these products are new, faithful holy-grails, or rediscovered favorites, we are here for ALL of it. Make sure to hit reply on this post and let us know what products you have been loving all month long!

Which products were your June faves? Show & tell!

Re: Monthly Favorites: June 2020 Edition!

Great products @GeorginaBT! That Murad InvisiScar Post-Acne Resurfacing Treatment 0.5 oz/ 15 mL was a game changer for me, I'm so glad you've been loving it. PS. I love your picture!

@GeorginaBT The Kora tumeric mask does smell amazing!!

The Original MakeUp Eraser The Original MakeUp Eraser® Makeup Remover Cloth Pink - I am kinda miffed that I've stained mine (wish I'd gotten black), but I love having this full-sized!  Nothing like pressing a hot cloth to your face before bed, and it's oddly satisfying to remove eye/all sorts of makeup in one sweep.

INC.REDIBLE - De-Puffing Under Eye Jade Roller  This + ice coffee perks me up for commuting.  I keep it in the fridge for that cooling goodness.

The Ordinary High-Adherence Silicone Primer 1 oz/ 30 mL - I like this more than I thought I would.  Comes out white, but dries down clear.  Creates a silicone base without the typical silicone feel.  And that price...can't beat it.  It's been hot, and I feel like this helps my foundation stay on.

NARS Pro-Prime™ Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base Original - Only used this a couple of times, but I really like it.  It tries down clear, not tacky feeling.

Benefit Cosmetics Mini Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara 0.14 oz/ 4 g - I am smitten with this mascara.  It's the brush.  I really like how it catches most of my lashes and I can fan them out without getting mascara on my lid.  Doesn't clump up my lashes either.

Grace Elayae Face Masks - I bought two, the Ankara print is really pretty and the satin lining does help with keeping me cool.  It does fit a little looser than I like, but all in all, my face is covered and fashionable!

@danielledanielle, the NARS eye shadow primer is one I keep coming back to, time and time again. ♥️ Will have to look into The Ordinary primer after I work my way through a few other ones first. I like the sound of it not feeling like a silicone primer and that it withstands hot weather! 

@danielledanielle  I definitely need to try the ordinary primer!

That Nars is an eyeshadow-saver, @danielledanielle! What a fantastic primer. 

Great list! I'm always tempted to try Kora products because Miranda Kerr has the most beautiful skin. I love the KORA Organics Noni Glow Radiant Eye Oil .34 oz / 10 mL.

Ironic that you mention the The Original MakeUp Eraser The Original MakeUp Eraser® Makeup Remover Cloth Pinkas a fav, @danielledanielle, because I've been thinking for the last few days that I need to go buy the 2-pack that Costco has right now.  Never tried it before so I'm happy to hear that YOU like it :).

@CookieGirl1 , You know what I am gonna say...DOO EEETT

Also, that reminds me to ask my Mom to take me to Costco, I am loving all the beauty finds people post here.

@danielledanielle Costco definitely has some good stuff sometimes. They have a makeup eraser set that includes two full-size erasers plus a headband for $20.

@danielledanielle I know they can get stained, but I honestly like have colors other than black so you can see when your mascara is completely off,, love seeing this in your loves 😍

@lmaster  That is a good point.  I'll just have to think of it as abstract mascara designs, lol

@danielledanielle I think I initially bought a dark purple one, my very first one,,, and I quickly realized uughhh lol 

@danielledanielle  That mascara is smth, isn’t it. When I got a mini as a GWP I was 100% it won’t work for me. It’s just not the brush for my lashes, but I was so wrong. That mascara (+ regular use of Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH - MD Lash Enhancing Serum .067 oz / 2 mL) gives me the longest, well defined, natural looking eyelashes. I’m happy to hear you found it works great for you as well. 

Yay for makeup erasers, @danielledanielle!! 

That PMG palette is so gorgeous, @faeriegirl! Inside and out, love the lacquer-like looking packaging, very pretty. 

@faeriegirl These all look amazing! I've been dying to try the SOL DE JANEIRO - Bum Bum Body Scrub and the PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership VII Eyeshadow Palette - Divine Rose Collection 10 x 0.047 oz./ 1.32 g!! What were your thoughts on the Bum Bum scrub? 😄

@BrendaBT  It is so good! It smells amazing and it left my skin so soft. 

It is definitely on my list @PenelopeBT!

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos13
  • June Monthly Favorites.jpg
  • rhE29uYzTCWVZIJ66iSheA.jpg
  • 4ECAC70B-ED6E-4F93-928A-B75FD55B71D9.jpeg
  • GeorginaBT June Favorites.png
  • 9C274F33-CD82-4B69-A530-00561DB44FD7.jpeg
  • IMG-0799.jpg
  • ED13726F-25A9-4B68-814F-1DEF563033A6.jpeg
  • June Faves.jpg
  • C1DD4B86-EF43-4A34-9C76-226F5D31B68A.jpeg
  • June favorites: makeup, skincare, and haircare.
  • 20200628_131426~2.jpg
  • June Favorites.jpeg
  • 0168371C-DB36-4DA6-A9AC-EC2845C4E154.jpeg
testing