cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

GeorginaBT July favorites.PNG

Can you believe July has come and gone? Time is flying by, and it is once again time for us to share our monthly favorites with the Beauty Insider Community! Whether it be skincare, hair care, makeup, or fragrance, we want to know what products you’ve been reaching for most in the month of July.

Here are my July faves:

What products have you been loving this month? Hit the “Reply” button below to show and tell!

Re: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

@GeorginaBT  I've been reaching for the buffering lotion lately with all of the mask wering breaking out my chin.

Haven't tried this one @emaisgr8! I am a big Mario Badescu fan though, so will have to check it out. Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum is my fave.Sorry to hear about your mask-related break outs. 😞

I'm a little late too! Been trying a few new products. My skincare faves for this month are

I always find it's hard to tell how skincare does until you use it for at least a couple months. These two have held up very well, my skin looks and feels smoother and more uniform. I did also see a reduction in pore size the BHA but I've been too lazy to apply that consistently so I would say the main benefit is keeping my skin free of congestion.

Fragrance wise, it's been

• Bel Ami by Hermes. I have a vintage version and it seems the citrus notes had gone off a little. The current version is not nearly as deep and long lasting but it has that fresh brightness the vintage has lost.
  • I also picked up Shiso by Goop. I never imagined Goop would make a decent perfume to be honest. It's a linear scent but decently long lasting for an all-natural. Nice for this hot weather, a kind of spicy woody scent with a green opening.

Makeup wise, I don't really wear much anymore because I don't want to get my masks dirty! A lot more focus on eye makeup now and I've been focused on lining my eyes. 

• Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner Black Mauve Shimmer Ink 
  • Heroine Make quick brow pencil

The Bobbi Brown is not as waterproof as Smashbox's but it hasn't dried out. The Heroine Make was a steal. I think it's like $5 and works great!

I am late to the party but had to post my favorites because some of them are not only July’s favorites but could easily qualify for 2020 favorites. Chantecaille powder highlighter and coral blush: simply divine. Love everything about it: quality, color and a bit of philanthropy sprinkled in there. Chantecaille cooling gel blushes. After Shiseido mousse blush and Shu Uemura cushion blush I find this format the most appealing. It reminds me of LE Guerlain Meteorites cooling blush from 2019. So easy to apply and control the desired color payoff, gives you this natural glow and color, plus the cooling sensation is very pleasant during the summer. All these illuminating powders are amazing. No color but some blue and luminosity. Chanel has some shimmer which is not perfect but works. Anna Sui gives the skin the most perfect mat glow from within. I’m so happy I got these. Lastly, SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Lip Balm Ditching Class . I love tinted lip balms especially during the summer. I didn’t expect to like these as much as I do. I got 4 different shades and the colors are gorgeous. Overall, July was a great month for favorites. 

D4CCAF9A-7DD4-4612-8C21-6DB45B210E3B.jpeg

96666695-BCE5-4BC3-9581-95C9D15E32B6.jpeg

Good to know that the Anna Sui powder gives you a matte glow! I’m a sucker for her packaging so I’m definitely putting this on my wishlist! @Zvezdochka 

@Guessgal  She does have beautiful packaging. I’m thinking I will try illuminating powder from Paul & Joe next. I love their cat theme ❤️

@Zvezdochka I've been so impressed with SC lippies! 

@lmaster  yes, These balms are really good. I just placed an order for the last color I could possibly use (pinks and berrys are not for me). Now I have all coral, red, beige, shimmer and no shimmer lol But it’s all because I keep waiting when the new Laneige lip mask and glows balm will finally drop. Usually they would have been available early in the morning on the day of release but not today ☹️☹️☹️

@Zvezdochka 

Ooh, the lip balm set looks nice!

I'm loving my new Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation 2W1 Dawn (not this color)!

I have oily skin but this foundation really stays matte all day, almost like I have normal skin!  Doesn't oxidize as much as other foundations either!

inbound842925426654422117.jpg

#smashbox

RE: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

My new fave!!!

Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

I’ve heard so many good thing s about this foundation, @nikkayy0! What do you love most about it?

It’s weightless, so little goes SO far, it doesn’t give that SPF cakey feel and it stays in perfectly all day long!!!

RE: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

The Tarte maracuja oil and Fresh Antioxidant glow water have been working wonders for my skin this summer. I was skeptical about the glow water, but I love it it really does work well. My skin is pippin’ this summer.

I saw the Fresh and thought, I know someone who loves that, @CaReese! And here she already commented @lmaster 💕😊

Haha!!! I use this almost daily @eshoe

I will repurchase a mini size next time though 😆

@CaReese I've been loving the fresh mist for a year 😆 literally,, that stuff seems never ending and smells so good!!

The Caudalie Vinopure line has been a blessing. The salicylic acid serum has greatly helped with the "maskne" I've been battling! Caudalie Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Serum 

@theonecallednio I'll have to check that out!

Conversation Stats
Photos34
  • GeorginaBT July favorites.PNG
  • IMG_20200722_190341076.jpg
  • July Faves.jpg
  • 77B31A7A-BEEF-4471-90BA-900B4E7DA88F.jpeg
  • JulyFaves.jpg
  • SephRose2.jpg
  • AetherRQSun.jpg
  • AetherRQ.jpg
testing