cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

GeorginaBT July favorites.PNG

Can you believe July has come and gone? Time is flying by, and it is once again time for us to share our monthly favorites with the Beauty Insider Community! Whether it be skincare, hair care, makeup, or fragrance, we want to know what products you’ve been reaching for most in the month of July.

Here are my July faves:

What products have you been loving this month? Hit the “Reply” button below to show and tell!

Re: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

@faeriegirl Seeing so many BICers posting about the Natasha Denona Bronze Eyeshadow Palette makes me wonder if this is the bronze palette of my dreams.  Too bad I can't swatch it in-store 😞

@greeneyedgirl107 Nice palette.  I love bronze colors. My absolute favorite.  I have to force myself to buy palettes with other colors!  

@GeorginaBT - My favorites this month are

- Seed Phytonutrients Moisture Conditioner - I used this all month and it has virtually eliminated my itchy scalp.  My hair is so soft and shiny too.  I can't wait to try the shampoo.  Seed Phytonutrients Moisture Shampoo .

- The 7 Virtues Peace Blend Box - I love wearing perfume everyday now that I've got a grip on which notes are or can be migraine triggers.  This box has two samples I can't wear for that reason.  One scent I already own, and there are at least two more that I will buy the travel size once I've finished the samples.

@Titian06, good to know about Seed Phytonutrients conditioner. 😃 I’ve been looking a few of their products. Would be interested in knowing your thoughts on the shampoo after you’ve had a chance to use it. 

@itsfi - I will let you know.  I placed an order a few days ago.  Can't wait!  😄

@Titian06 Great choice

@Titian06  Great favs!!

@Titian06 hurrah for pin-pointing those scents, must feel like quite a relief for you! That set is so tempting, I sampled the Vanilla and just bought the mini. Curious how the other scents compare.

@eshoe - My comments:

• Vanilla Woods & Amber Rose - These are the two I had to ditch.  I can't do vanilla or rose scented anything.
  • Orange Blossom - I absolutely love!  This will be one of my purchases.  If you're familiar with Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine, it is a softer, lighter version of that.  If you think Orange Sanguine is too much, then you should try Orange Blossom.
  • Vetiver Elemi - This is the one I already own.  It's the only perfume I've purchased without trying first.  @pocketvenus wrote a review which was enough for me to buy it without trying!
  • Grapefruit Lime - This one is OK at best.  I can barely smell it no matter how much I put on. 
  • Patchouli - This is another one I like.  I'm not all that crazy about patchouli, but I can live with it.  The patchouli in this fragrance smells so totally different.
  • Jasmine Neroli - This one is potent!  I can't decide if I like it or not, but it's definitely there.

I don't think you'll be disappointed if you purchase this set.  I know I'm not--even without using two of the samples.  I probably like more of the samples in this set than in most of the perfume sets I buy.  Not that I'm trying to enable you or anything.  😁

@Titian06 So glad it worked out for you ❤️ If you're curious about other vetivers, just tag me as it's one of my favourite notes 🙂

@Titian06 I appreciate the additional feedback! Your description makes me think I would easily love more than one. Many thanks 🙂

RE: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

@GeorginaBT working remote so I’ve been enjoying the Sephora super hydration; yensa lip oil; inn beauty lip oil/plumper and sugar lip scrub not much but it’s what I have been consistently enjoying at the moment

Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

@idanyd 

I love the sugar lip polish!

It's great!! I agree with you! @RAWRitsRED 

@idanyd Love your favorites

Thank you so much!!! @tjffc 😊

@idanyd  Awesome favs!

Thank you so much! @ather 

Another Allure fan, YES @idanyd 🤩

😍 @eshoe 

July Faves.jpg

My faves for July! I had quite a bit.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes Watermelon  But not Watermelon.

PAT McGRATH LABS Permagel Ultra Lip Pencil Done Undone  in Suburbia.

TOM FORD Neroli Portofino 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Parfum Spray 

BBW Fiji Lotion
Glory Boon Honey Lip Balm
Equportee Dual Balancing Mask
Wax Melts
Pacifica Indian Chai Balm

Maybelline Touch of Spice Lipstick

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos34
  • GeorginaBT July favorites.PNG
  • IMG_20200722_190341076.jpg