Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: January 2021 Edition!

GeorginaBT Jan 2021 favorites.PNG

Hope your year is off to a fabulous start, BIC! Is it just me, or did January fly by? 👀 At the beginning of the new year, I cracked open a couple new beauty buys that I instantly fell in love with and am now shouting out below, along with some oldies-but-goodies. The Beauty Insider Community wants to hear from you – what beauty products have you been loving this month? Share any makeup, skincare, hair, fragrance, or wellness faves that stood out the most.

Here are my January favorites:

Hit the “Reply” button below and tag your favorite beauty products from the month of January! Remember to type the “#” symbol before each product so other members can click on your favorites for more info.

Re: Monthly Favorites: January 2021 Edition!

@danielledanielle oh yes!! The beautiful brush

Love the resolutions and seeing the faves in this pic @danielledanielle! The eye mask is adorbs. And that Pat shade 😍 Brb incorporating "glow-gastic" into my regular vocab. 

I’ve wondered about both of these @Titian06, good to know! 

@Titian06 I'm excited to try both of these!! Nice to hear these were faves; I have the scrub on its way.

@Titian06  I'm definitely interested in that lemon scrub!!

I've heard nothing but good things about the Tatcha cleanser @Titian06!! I love that it has hyaluronic acid in it. 

How frequently would you recommend using the Olehenriksen scrub? I may be in the market for a new exfoliator soon 🤔

@GeorginaBT - I've been using the scrub once a week, but I wouldn't hesitate to use it twice a week.  It's definitely scrubby!  I also like using it as a quick (2-3 minutes) mask.  I just wash it off in the shower.

@eshoe @Titian06 I don't think I've heard anyone give anything but RAVE reviews about that wash!  If I didn't have a few cleansers in my stash I'd be soooo tempted to buy it and see what all of the hype is about :(.

It is so different from any other wash I have tried, @CookieGirl1 @Titian06  That being said, if I could gently mix the rice polish with a milky gel cream, that emulsified when blended...it would be this wash! Off to experiment😉 

@GeorginaBT This January I've been trying to get in the habit of using Clinical 1% Retinol by Paula's Choice twice a week.  I like how it glides on.  I won't lie - I've experienced dryness but I'm willing to power on!

This January had been sooooo dry! So all of my faves this month are about hydration, hydration, hydration.

PXL_20210120_222842044.jpg

For the body- Bath and Body Works Coco Shea Honey lotion (smells divine)

For the hands- Noble Isle Fireside Body Lotion and fresh Seaberry Nourishing Hand Cream 

For the lips- LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C (in sweet candy)

For the hair- Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Oil

For the face- innisfree Ginger Honey Nourishing Cream 

@quspork, the ginger honey line from Innisfree looks really good! 😍 How is the texture / consistency of the cream?

@itsfi  It's an interesting cream for me. I would say the actual cream itself is a bit thicker than I usually tend to go for, but it's fairly light once applied, spreads easily, and sinks in well. Knowing your a bit dryer, it may not be quite moisturizing enough for winter, but you might like it for summer.  

Love these faves @quspork! I'm with you on the hydration train - my hands have been so dry lately. Does the Fresh hand cream have a scent? 

@GeorginaBT Not that I notice. It just smells kind of fresh? I actually wouldn't mind if it had more of the seaberry scent that their oil does because I love that smell, but the scent for this is mostly unnoticeable. 

An oldie but Goldie is my lip balm from smackers. Just a simple product 😊

@GeorginaBT Here are mine:

Definitely an oldie but a goodie True Blue Spa 60 second manicure hand scrub

Caudalie Beauty Elixir

Sweet Chef Superfoods plus vitamins beauty oil

Trader Joe's Essential Oils

Caudalie Vinosculpt Lift & Firm Body Cream 8.4 oz/ 250 mL 

@SportyGirly125 love seeing your favorites! I'll have to keep the caudalie in my loves list for awhile 😆 but I'm very intrigued

@lmaster I have been using for a while and love the scent and the way it feels. I use it on my stomach and over stretch marks. 

Conversation Stats
Photos17
  • GeorginaBT Jan 2021 favorites.PNG
  • F946BF01-3911-4431-84AA-BC02A71231B1.jpeg
  • PXL_20210120_222842044.jpg
  • PXL_20210121_025744265~2.jpg
  • 20210124_195829.jpg
  • January 2021 Favorites
  • 74F278A3-47AD-43F8-99D7-6F1301B6DC63.jpeg
  • A166CFDE-25DA-47A3-BDBF-9565F70BA757.jpeg
  • 20210201_004806~2.jpg
  • faves-2021-Jan-2.jpeg