Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: January 2020 Edition!

GeorginaBT's January Faves.JPG

Whew – one month down, eleven more to go in 2020, BIC! 😄 Now that we’re near the end of January, it’s time for us to share our favorite beauty products of the month. I know many of us are following beauty-related new year’s resolutions like finally finishing up a stash of products or going on beauty low-buys, so I’m extremely curious what products made it out on top for you this month. Whether it’s skincare, hair care, makeup, or fragrance, the Beauty Insider Community would love to know your favorites.

Here are my January favorites:

What beauty products have you been loving so far this year? Be sure to leave your favorites in a response below, and make sure to show and tell! 🙂

Re: Monthly Favorites: January 2020 Edition!

It's a total life-saver for lips!

My favorite this month was definitely the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask, Tatcha's Poreless Sunscreen (which doubles as both a sunscreen and a makeup primer!), and the CoverFx Setting Spray. All three did exactly what they were supposed to do, protecting my skin and/or makeup and keeping it gorgeous through this harsh winter weather! 

RE: Monthly Favorites: January 2020 Edition!

Here are my skincare favourites of the month! Especially liking the peace of mind product from Origins. I typically use peppermint halo for headaches but I like this one much more, specially that it is a cream instead of oil.

Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: January 2020 Edition!

@mazzkm  Great favs!! 

Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: January 2020 Edition!

So cool that it works for headaches @mazzkm 

I've enjoyed a few PMG products this month - her LuxeTrance Lipsticks in Beautiful Creature and Sorry Not Sorry, as well as the MTHRSHP Dark Galaxy Palette. The shades have been so nice for January, lovely plums, berries, pinks. The lipstick really does live up to the hype... even though I ordered it on Black Friday and didn't actually receive it until the first part of January, the wait was worth it to score them for $10! I'm quite happy to have gotten Dark Galaxy with no issues as well, as The Last Skywalker ended up being my favorite from the new trilogy. 

@alexasteph I have really enjoyed those PMG lippies as well, they apply so nice and wear comfortably. I also find the formula easy touch up and re-apply. The Black Friday sale was irresistible but the long wait for shipping and the amount of waste PMG packages produce was a downside for me.

@bakeamuffin I agree about the waste with PMG products. I ordered direct once and couldn't believe all the shredded plastic used in the shipping box. It was a mess too! I will say I kept my PMG lipsticks in their boxes because the boxes are so pretty. But the trash in shipping...

I really like both of the PMG lipsticks too @alexasteph 

@alexasteph I feel like I remember you saying in another post you didn't feel like PMG lived up to the hype. What changed your mind? I have Beautiful Creature. I'm so jealous of everyone who picked those up for $10! By the time I found out almost every color was sold out.

@sprocketta That was the MatteTrance formula! I really enjoy the LuxeTrance. 

@alexasteph I agree, it's really nice. I love the PMG lipstick packaging as well. I keep the 2 full-size I have in their boxes in my purse so I have them all the time.

This post looks weird - I know! I’m working on a bug so keeping this up. On that note if other people notice that their posts go blank after tagging too many products, please let me know! 

I actually have been using all of these products (besides the rose eye gel) and love them! Another favorite has been Dr.Brandt’s Pore Refiner Primer-Life changing!

Hello!!! Been loving my glamlite eyeshadow palettes and lip products. Loving melt cosmetics eyeshadow palettes and some sheet masks.

The monthly favorites are one of my most loved threads on BIC. ♥️ Thank you @GeorginaBT for keeping them going! 🤗 Here’s what I’ve been loving this month: PNG image.png

Spoiler

Beautiful picture of great products, @itsfi! I do still love my Sephora lip scrubs.

Thank you @curlychiquita! 💗 Sephora Collection lip scrubs are really fabulous! Honey remains my favorite flavor of the bunch! 🍯 

@itsfi  Omg you have out done yourself on this picture. It’s absolutely beautiful!! That biba palette looks so gorgeous! I man need to get one!! I also love kosas oil foundation!! 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos19
  • GeorginaBT's January Faves.JPG
  • 189758A0-02FA-4D03-853D-C1C661F4E023.jpeg
  • January 2020 favorites
  • Natasha Denona Blush Duo: Dark Berry on top, Toutou on bottom
  • 4C47CFA4-84D8-45DC-BEDF-490B6D630248.jpeg
  • AB0EB750-3431-41E3-837B-34A39F35D451.jpeg
  • 370CED36-5441-48C1-8668-6FD3DBA47B0F.jpeg
  • C0F1D114-8480-45A1-9427-E31BA2D91C16.jpeg
  • 383A7198-6BA0-495D-98A5-2B3B3A7258A3.jpeg