Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2020 Edition!

Feb. Favorites.JPG

February has come to an end, which means it’s time to share our monthly favorites! Yay! Every month we like to hear what hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products Community members have been loving most. As always, whether the products are new, a faithful holy-grail, or maybe just a favorite you rediscovered, we are here for it and want to know about it!

Here are my February favorites:

What products were your February faves? Click the reply button below, show & PLEASE tell! 🙂 

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2020 Edition!

@lmaster I felt like It took over 30 pumps or so trying to pump the product out. I almost thought mine was broken. 

Me too!! @SportyGirly125 😆🤦🙍

@itsfi Good to know 

So excited to try out that REN cleanser, @itsfi, it's been raved about a lot! The DDG mask looks fun and it's amazing that its giving results, that's so good!

@haleyvvvv, let us know about your experience with the REN. This cleanser and their body serum have turned out to be marvelous! ♥️♥️

The DDG mask is a lot of fun. 😃 I’ve been primarily using it for the blue light, but will give some more attention to the red light as well as the red/blue setting. So far the return on my investment is pretty good. 😉

Thanks @itsfi! will do in the skincare thread probably when I eventually get there (I have a lot of cleansers to get through in my stash).

That's so exciting you're getting a good ROI!!

Good luck getting through your cleansers @haleyvvvv! I know the feeling. 😆 

Lol that is a very Boujee gold mask @itsfi 👏❤️ - the Sephora lip scrub has been used a lot this cold February 

Haha @2manyperfumes! 😂🤣😂 I picked up the mask with 30% off - does that make it less bougie? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Are there gradations of bougie?! 😆

The lip balm and scrub ♥️ is working overtime for me this month, especially this week when my lips have been all kinds of dry, chapped and windburned. 😳😬😱 

Lol 😂 The best Boujee is when it is discounted @itsfi 👏 my lips too and my eyelids from the sharp wind and snow.  

@itsfi  Omg that mask looks amazing!!! I love your pictures!! Especially the one of the mask on you!! It’s awesome.  I can’t wait to hear what people do when you open the door with it on!! You are such a kind soul. To make up emergen c drinks for your coworkers is the sweetest thing ever. You are truly such a kind person!!

Awww thank you @ather! 🤗 The futuristic look of the DDG LED mask definitely adds a fun element to it. 

@itsfi what Setting do you use the most? And how often do you use it?

@ather, I’ve been using the blue light more and on average 3x per week. Usually it’s 2 days blue light and 1 day red light. I’ll increase the frequency in the next few days.

Great list @itsfi! I really want that DDG mask, I’m trying to hold out until my birthday🤞

This would make a fantastic birthday gift @faeriegirl! 💗 It’s definitely a splurge but it seems to be working nicely so far. I was able to pick up when b-glowing had a 30% off sale last year. 

@itsfi Great products! That light mask seems so interesting, I'm so interested in knowing your thoughts and updates as you continue to use it. I love that you have already noticed a difference, this is a product I love to try! 

@BrendaBT, I’m also interested in seeing what the results with this are with consistent and long term use. I like that it only takes 3 minutes per use too. I’m trying it out in different places in my skincare routine to see what works best for a consistent schedule. 

Oh my gosh @itsfi that DDG mask is top notch

@lmaster, it takes 3 minutes to use so it slots in nicely into my routine. I want to stay consistent with using it. 

@itsfi when you were deciding on the dennis gross light machine did you do any other research? I've been hearing a lot of people talk about the ziip one - were you deciding between them or you just decided to go with the dennis gross one?

295 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos23
  • Feb. Favorites.JPG
  • 20200211_135025.jpg
  • 2563465.jfif
  • 20200215_211646.jpg
  • 20200215_210902.jpg
  • Feb. 2020 faves: lots of skincare heroes.
  • 2.2020 Favorites.jpeg
  • DDG.jpeg
  • IMG_0294.jpg
  • 0FEDA2D1-EBD9-4ADB-B4BA-2CF779E83AD5.jpeg
  • February Favorites
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
  • FullSizeRender-5.jpeg
testing