Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2020 Edition!

Feb. Favorites.JPG

February has come to an end, which means it’s time to share our monthly favorites! Yay! Every month we like to hear what hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products Community members have been loving most. As always, whether the products are new, a faithful holy-grail, or maybe just a favorite you rediscovered, we are here for it and want to know about it!

Here are my February favorites:

What products were your February faves? Click the reply button below, show & PLEASE tell! 🙂 

@BrendaBT and @ather, that palette has never left my rota...

@BrendaBT and @ather, that palette has never left my rotational palette basket, it is one of my all time favorites ❣

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2020 Edition!

Same @BrendaBT , I forget how good a palette it is!

Monthly faves time is my fave time~ Heart 

This month has been pretty minimal for me makeup-wise! I've been throwing on NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer Biscuit, Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Lengthening Mascara Black, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer 3-in-1 Triangle Tip Easy Precision Eyebrow Pencil Medium BrownDior BACKSTAGE Glow Face Palette 002 Glitz and calling it good. The brown shade in the Dior palette is my HOLY-GRAIL all-over-the-lid shade - I wasn't one for shimmery eyeshadow before this. 

Hair is where I've been stepping up my game. After bleaching my hair last month, I've really committed to babying my hair and minimizing breakage! It's also made me realize how poorly I was treating my hair pre-bleach; it's all been a learning opportunity for me. My faves have been Olaplex No. 3 Hair Repair Perfector 3.3 oz / 100 mL, Briogeo Superfoods Banana + Coconut Nourishing Shampoo + Conditioner Duo for Dry Hair, AMIKA - Flash Instant Shine Hair Mask, and Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask 8 oz/ 237 mL - in that order! 😉 

Love these hair products, @GeorginaBT! When I go back to bleaching my hair in a few months I'm definitely going to pick up the Amika and Olaplex (the Briogeo mask is my HG, so I always have some).

Nice list @GeorginaBT 🥰  especially Brow definer and Olaplex 

The minimal makeup winter is going around, @GeorginaBT! Great list you have for getting you through the cold months:)

Great list @GeorginaBT 🙌

@GeorginaBT, these are some amazing hair care products. The Briogeo and the Olaplex are ones I love too and you’ve got me interested in that Amika hair mask! 😍😍

@GeorginaBT  I need to try the AMIKA - Flash Instant Shine Hair Mask looks awesome!! I love olaplex for my bleached hair!!! Where’s the pic of your new hair???? I want to see it. Enjoy all your favs!

amika Un.Done Volume and Matte Texture Spray 5.3 oz / 192 mLand Verb Ghost Weightless Hair Oil 2 oz/ 60 mL

Spoiler

ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara After Midnight

Spoiler

Rolencos Hair Scalp Shampoo Brush (Amazon)

Spoiler

ColourPop Brow Boss Liner and Gel (tinted)

Spoiler

I’ve yet to try something from ColorPop, @tastelikewater - that brow product sounds like it might be a good start. 

Nice list @tastelikewater ❤️, IGK and olaplex oil have been my faves

Loving this @tastelikewater, that mascara's been on my mind, adding it to loves asap

I love the verb oil too ❣️ @tastelikewater 

That mascara and scalp brush are catching my eye @tastelikewater! 😍

@tastelikewater  I have a sample of the limitless mascara I need to try it ASAP!!

@ather The brush has a small learning curve, but I love it now that I have the hang of it. 

@tastelikewater  That’s really good to know!! I’m sure if I tried and didn’t get it I would give up. 

@ather I like to pack on the mascara with the regular spoolie side, then wiggle and drag the comb-like side through to define and lengthen. Thankfully I don't have a problem with this formula clumping, so it's a painless process 🙂

@tastelikewater that scalp brush does look really interesting! I feel like that too sometimes - like I'm not fully working product into my scalp!

@Kim888 The silicone tips look aggressive, but they're very soft and flexible!

295 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos23
  • Feb. Favorites.JPG
  • 20200211_135025.jpg
  • 2563465.jfif
  • 20200215_211646.jpg
  • 20200215_210902.jpg
  • Feb. 2020 faves: lots of skincare heroes.
  • 2.2020 Favorites.jpeg
  • DDG.jpeg
  • IMG_0294.jpg
  • 0FEDA2D1-EBD9-4ADB-B4BA-2CF779E83AD5.jpeg
  • February Favorites
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
  • FullSizeRender-5.jpeg
testing