Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2020 Edition!

Feb. Favorites.JPG

February has come to an end, which means itโ€™s time to share our monthly favorites! Yay! Every month we like to hear what hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products Community members have been loving most. As always, whether the products are new, a faithful holy-grail, or maybe just a favorite you rediscovered, we are here for it and want to know about it!

Here are my February favorites:

What products were your February faves? Click the reply button below, show & PLEASE tell! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2020 Edition!

owh i just googled the scalp brush, definitely in my future noww!

@SAlyFitz It's honestly one of my favorite presents from this Christmas!

Those are pretty MAC blushes @Kim888 โค๏ธ

Great choices!! @Kim888 

@Kim888 Oooh, which MAC colors did you get? I've been eyeing a couple, and even though I'm drowning in blushes, I really want to grab a couple ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@MissPuff I got grand and no shame - I definitely think it's worth picking up at least one! The formula is really interesting !

You have some excellent favorites @Kim888! Iโ€™m leaning towards picking up that Tatcha balm during the sale. It sounds like it would be useful to use throughout the day on spots where Iโ€™m particularly dry. 

@itsfi The Tatcha The Serum Stick: Treatment & Touch Up Balm 0.28 oz/ 8gis also great if you feel like your concealer is not providing enough hydration. I like to put some on my finger and dab it over the concealer and blend it out. 

Oh!!! Thatโ€™s brilliant @SportyGirly125! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I would have never thought about doing that; thanks so much for the tip. The serum stick is on my list for the sale. ๐Ÿ›’ 

@itsfi that's what I've been mostly using it for - or after I wash my face but before nighttime skin care. It's handy to just pull out real quick 

@Kim888  Great favs!!

Thanks for starting this month's thread @BrendaBT. I'm tempted by that Ilia mascara. Excited to see everyone's favorites for February. Here are mine.

2.2020 Favorites.jpegDDG.jpeg

Spoiler

@itsfi I love the Rosehip oil too. My winter skin was always such a wreck before I started using Ordinary oils!

Completely agree @pocketvenus! I'm not even sure how my face survived before discovering TO rosehip oil. What other oils from the brand do you like?

@itsfi I like argan oil for my hair, though I've just started trying it on my face as well. It's dry and feels maybe less moisturizing than the rosehip? I also like the sea buckthorne oil, but it is very pigmented so I only use it at night. It's great for healing cuts and scrapes. I tried the borage but found the smell too strong.

@itsfi After seeing @lmaster and yourself pick up the Hourglass lip treatment oil, I also got it in Bare. Iโ€™m not sure how I feel about the applicator at the moment. It was a little hard to blend it on the lips. Either too much came out or not enough. 

It too me quite awhile to even get the product out @SportyGirly125 but once I got it out, I have not had any issues

I have a love-hate relationship with the applicator @SportyGirly125! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜† Iโ€™m finding that 2 light-handed, partial pumps (which interestingly doesnโ€™t equal a full pump) work best for me in terms of color and product. @lmaster 

I only had an issue initially getting the product to first come to the applicator @itsfi but now I have not had any issues with dispensing it onto my lips, thankfully

Conversation Stats
Photos23
  • Feb. Favorites.JPG
  • 20200211_135025.jpg
  • 2563465.jfif
  • 20200215_211646.jpg
  • 20200215_210902.jpg
  • Feb. 2020 faves: lots of skincare heroes.
  • 2.2020 Favorites.jpeg
  • DDG.jpeg
  • IMG_0294.jpg
  • 0FEDA2D1-EBD9-4ADB-B4BA-2CF779E83AD5.jpeg
  • February Favorites
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
  • FullSizeRender-5.jpeg
testing