Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2020 Edition!

Feb. Favorites.JPG

February has come to an end, which means itโ€™s time to share our monthly favorites! Yay! Every month we like to hear what hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products Community members have been loving most. As always, whether the products are new, a faithful holy-grail, or maybe just a favorite you rediscovered, we are here for it and want to know about it!

Here are my February favorites:

What products were your February faves? Click the reply button below, show & PLEASE tell! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2020 Edition!

@lmaster I felt like It took over 30 pumps or so trying to pump the product out. I almost thought mine was broken. 

Me too!! @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ™

@itsfi Good to know 

So excited to try out that REN cleanser, @itsfi, it's been raved about a lot! The DDG mask looks fun and it's amazing that its giving results, that's so good!

@haleyvvvv, let us know about your experience with the REN. This cleanser and their body serum have turned out to be marvelous! โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

The DDG mask is a lot of fun. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Iโ€™ve been primarily using it for the blue light, but will give some more attention to the red light as well as the red/blue setting. So far the return on my investment is pretty good. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks @itsfi! will do in the skincare thread probably when I eventually get there (I have a lot of cleansers to get through in my stash).

That's so exciting you're getting a good ROI!!

Good luck getting through your cleansers @haleyvvvv! I know the feeling. ๐Ÿ˜† 

Lol that is a very Boujee gold mask @itsfi ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ - the Sephora lip scrub has been used a lot this cold February 

Haha @2manyperfumes! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ I picked up the mask with 30% off - does that make it less bougie? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Are there gradations of bougie?! ๐Ÿ˜†

The lip balm and scrub โ™ฅ๏ธ is working overtime for me this month, especially this week when my lips have been all kinds of dry, chapped and windburned. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฑ 

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ The best Boujee is when it is discounted @itsfi ๐Ÿ‘ my lips too and my eyelids from the sharp wind and snow.  

@itsfi  Omg that mask looks amazing!!! I love your pictures!! Especially the one of the mask on you!! Itโ€™s awesome.  I canโ€™t wait to hear what people do when you open the door with it on!! You are such a kind soul. To make up emergen c drinks for your coworkers is the sweetest thing ever. You are truly such a kind person!!

Awww thank you @ather! ๐Ÿค— The futuristic look of the DDG LED mask definitely adds a fun element to it. 

@itsfi what Setting do you use the most? And how often do you use it?

@ather, Iโ€™ve been using the blue light more and on average 3x per week. Usually itโ€™s 2 days blue light and 1 day red light. Iโ€™ll increase the frequency in the next few days.

Great list @itsfi! I really want that DDG mask, Iโ€™m trying to hold out until my birthday๐Ÿคž

This would make a fantastic birthday gift @faeriegirl! ๐Ÿ’— Itโ€™s definitely a splurge but it seems to be working nicely so far. I was able to pick up when b-glowing had a 30% off sale last year. 

@itsfi Great products! That light mask seems so interesting, I'm so interested in knowing your thoughts and updates as you continue to use it. I love that you have already noticed a difference, this is a product I love to try! 

@BrendaBT, Iโ€™m also interested in seeing what the results with this are with consistent and long term use. I like that it only takes 3 minutes per use too. Iโ€™m trying it out in different places in my skincare routine to see what works best for a consistent schedule. 

Oh my gosh @itsfi that DDG mask is top notch

@lmaster, it takes 3 minutes to use so it slots in nicely into my routine. I want to stay consistent with using it. 

@itsfi when you were deciding on the dennis gross light machine did you do any other research? I've been hearing a lot of people talk about the ziip one - were you deciding between them or you just decided to go with the dennis gross one?

Conversation Stats
Photos23
  • Feb. Favorites.JPG
  • 20200211_135025.jpg
  • 2563465.jfif
  • 20200215_211646.jpg
  • 20200215_210902.jpg
  • Feb. 2020 faves: lots of skincare heroes.
  • 2.2020 Favorites.jpeg
  • DDG.jpeg
  • IMG_0294.jpg
  • 0FEDA2D1-EBD9-4ADB-B4BA-2CF779E83AD5.jpeg
  • February Favorites
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
  • FullSizeRender-5.jpeg
testing