Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2020 Edition!

Feb. Favorites.JPG

February has come to an end, which means it’s time to share our monthly favorites! Yay! Every month we like to hear what hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products Community members have been loving most. As always, whether the products are new, a faithful holy-grail, or maybe just a favorite you rediscovered, we are here for it and want to know about it!

Here are my February favorites:

What products were your February faves? Click the reply button below, show & PLEASE tell! Smiley Happy 

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2020 Edition!

owh i just googled the scalp brush, definitely in my future noww!

@SAlyFitz It's honestly one of my favorite presents from this Christmas!

Those are pretty MAC blushes @Kim888 ❤️

Great choices!! @Kim888 

@Kim888 Oooh, which MAC colors did you get? I've been eyeing a couple, and even though I'm drowning in blushes, I really want to grab a couple Smiley Happy 

@MissPuff I got grand and no shame - I definitely think it's worth picking up at least one! The formula is really interesting !

You have some excellent favorites @Kim888! I’m leaning towards picking up that Tatcha balm during the sale. It sounds like it would be useful to use throughout the day on spots where I’m particularly dry. 

@itsfi The TATCHA - The Serum Stick: Treatment & Touch Up Balmis also great if you feel like your concealer is not providing enough hydration. I like to put some on my finger and dab it over the concealer and blend it out. 

Oh!!! That’s brilliant @SportyGirly125! 😃 I would have never thought about doing that; thanks so much for the tip. The serum stick is on my list for the sale. 🛒 

@itsfi that's what I've been mostly using it for - or after I wash my face but before nighttime skin care. It's handy to just pull out real quick 

@Kim888  Great favs!!

Thanks for starting this month's thread @BrendaBT. I'm tempted by that Ilia mascara. Excited to see everyone's favorites for February. Here are mine.

2.2020 Favorites.jpegDDG.jpeg

Spoiler
DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE - SpectraLite™ Faceware Pro - I’ve noticed that the large, unsightly, unwelcomed and lingering zit (or sometimes zits) that consistently makes its way onto my chin has been less large and lingers for fewer days since I’ve been incorporating this into my skincare routine. It’s still unsightly and unwelcome and I’ll just need to try to manage that with my skincare and diet, but this beauty has been worth the splurge. It's also fun. I've yet to open the door while having it on, but it's still early in the year. Hahaha! Smiley Wink 

THE ORDINARY - 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil gives life to my dry skin; quite possibly my HG face oil.

CLINIQUE - Acne Solutions™ Clinical Clearing Gel is great for the clogged pores I get along my jawline, just under the chin. Since it’s a clear gel, I can use it during the day too. It is very potent and can dry out my skin if I overdo it so I generally limit its use and buffer it with hydrating products.

I love me a good lip balm and lip scrub. The honey version of the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Lip Balm & Scrub is a repeat purchase, time and time again. I love it! I keep one on my nightstand, one in my purse, and one in my drawer at work.

HOURGLASS - N° 28 Lip Treatment Oil – At Night – Lunar New Year Limited Edition - hydrating and gives my lips some color; perfect for the cold weather and/or dry lips. The Adorn shade (permanent line) is on its way to me and I’m pretty sure Cameo will make its way here at some point as well - it looked amazing on @lmaster!

REN CLEAN SKINCARE - Perfect Canvas Clean Jelly Oil Cleanser - this has been such a treasured find. Makes a great first cleanser or my only cleanser when I’m not wearing a lot of makeup (or when I'm too tired to do a full blown skincare routine). I love how it starts off as a balm, turns to an oil as I massage it onto my skin and then turns into a milk when I apply water. I also love how well it performs at removing my makeup and cleansing my skin.

MAC Studio Tech Foundation is wonderful for a quick base when I’m running late or just don’t want to spend too much time on my makeup. I also like to keep it in my purse to use when I may need a little more coverage.

GT’s Living Foods Kombucha Pure Love is refreshingly delicious! This limited edition flavor is centered around blood orange, hibiscus and rose and tastes so good! 

There was a period of time earlier this month where it seemed like everyone at work was sick. I had a bout of the cold late last year that was no fun so out came the  Emergen-C for me and everyone around me. I've been taking it every day and doling out packets of it to anyone who will take it when I hear someone sound like they are under the weather. Smiley Wink  

I love the lightly citrusy-sweet scent of the Capri Blue Volcano Iridescent Jar Candle. It's been a nice way to unwind at night.

@itsfi I love the Rosehip oil too. My winter skin was always such a wreck before I started using Ordinary oils!

Completely agree @pocketvenus! I'm not even sure how my face survived before discovering TO rosehip oil. What other oils from the brand do you like?

@itsfi I like argan oil for my hair, though I've just started trying it on my face as well. It's dry and feels maybe less moisturizing than the rosehip? I also like the sea buckthorne oil, but it is very pigmented so I only use it at night. It's great for healing cuts and scrapes. I tried the borage but found the smell too strong.

@itsfi After seeing @lmaster and yourself pick up the Hourglass lip treatment oil, I also got it in Bare. I’m not sure how I feel about the applicator at the moment. It was a little hard to blend it on the lips. Either too much came out or not enough. 

It too me quite awhile to even get the product out @SportyGirly125 but once I got it out, I have not had any issues

I have a love-hate relationship with the applicator @SportyGirly125! 😬😆 I’m finding that 2 light-handed, partial pumps (which interestingly doesn’t equal a full pump) work best for me in terms of color and product. @lmaster 

I only had an issue initially getting the product to first come to the applicator @itsfi but now I have not had any issues with dispensing it onto my lips, thankfully

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos23
  • Feb. Favorites.JPG
  • 20200211_135025.jpg
  • 2563465.jfif
  • 20200215_211646.jpg
  • 20200215_210902.jpg
  • Feb. 2020 faves: lots of skincare heroes.
  • 2.2020 Favorites.jpeg
  • DDG.jpeg
  • IMG_0294.jpg
  • 0FEDA2D1-EBD9-4ADB-B4BA-2CF779E83AD5.jpeg
  • February Favorites
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
  • FullSizeRender-5.jpeg