Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2020 Edition!

Feb. Favorites.JPG

February has come to an end, which means it’s time to share our monthly favorites! Yay! Every month we like to hear what hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products Community members have been loving most. As always, whether the products are new, a faithful holy-grail, or maybe just a favorite you rediscovered, we are here for it and want to know about it!

Here are my February favorites:

What products were your February faves? Click the reply button below, show & PLEASE tell! 🙂 

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2020 Edition!

owh i just googled the scalp brush, definitely in my future noww!

@SAlyFitz It's honestly one of my favorite presents from this Christmas!

Those are pretty MAC blushes @Kim888 ❤️

Great choices!! @Kim888 

@Kim888 Oooh, which MAC colors did you get? I've been eyeing a couple, and even though I'm drowning in blushes, I really want to grab a couple 🙂 

@MissPuff I got grand and no shame - I definitely think it's worth picking up at least one! The formula is really interesting !

You have some excellent favorites @Kim888! I’m leaning towards picking up that Tatcha balm during the sale. It sounds like it would be useful to use throughout the day on spots where I’m particularly dry. 

@itsfi The Tatcha The Serum Stick: Treatment & Touch Up Balm 0.28 oz/ 8gis also great if you feel like your concealer is not providing enough hydration. I like to put some on my finger and dab it over the concealer and blend it out. 

Oh!!! That’s brilliant @SportyGirly125! 😃 I would have never thought about doing that; thanks so much for the tip. The serum stick is on my list for the sale. 🛒 

@itsfi that's what I've been mostly using it for - or after I wash my face but before nighttime skin care. It's handy to just pull out real quick 

@Kim888  Great favs!!

Thanks for starting this month's thread @BrendaBT. I'm tempted by that Ilia mascara. Excited to see everyone's favorites for February. Here are mine.

2.2020 Favorites.jpegDDG.jpeg

Spoiler

@itsfi I love the Rosehip oil too. My winter skin was always such a wreck before I started using Ordinary oils!

Completely agree @pocketvenus! I'm not even sure how my face survived before discovering TO rosehip oil. What other oils from the brand do you like?

@itsfi I like argan oil for my hair, though I've just started trying it on my face as well. It's dry and feels maybe less moisturizing than the rosehip? I also like the sea buckthorne oil, but it is very pigmented so I only use it at night. It's great for healing cuts and scrapes. I tried the borage but found the smell too strong.

@itsfi After seeing @lmaster and yourself pick up the Hourglass lip treatment oil, I also got it in Bare. I’m not sure how I feel about the applicator at the moment. It was a little hard to blend it on the lips. Either too much came out or not enough. 

It too me quite awhile to even get the product out @SportyGirly125 but once I got it out, I have not had any issues

I have a love-hate relationship with the applicator @SportyGirly125! 😬😆 I’m finding that 2 light-handed, partial pumps (which interestingly doesn’t equal a full pump) work best for me in terms of color and product. @lmaster 

I only had an issue initially getting the product to first come to the applicator @itsfi but now I have not had any issues with dispensing it onto my lips, thankfully

37 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos23
  • Feb. Favorites.JPG
  • 20200211_135025.jpg
  • 2563465.jfif
  • 20200215_211646.jpg
  • 20200215_210902.jpg
  • Feb. 2020 faves: lots of skincare heroes.
  • 2.2020 Favorites.jpeg
  • DDG.jpeg
  • IMG_0294.jpg
  • 0FEDA2D1-EBD9-4ADB-B4BA-2CF779E83AD5.jpeg
  • February Favorites
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
  • FullSizeRender-5.jpeg
testing