Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2020 Edition!

Feb. Favorites.JPG

February has come to an end, which means it’s time to share our monthly favorites! Yay! Every month we like to hear what hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products Community members have been loving most. As always, whether the products are new, a faithful holy-grail, or maybe just a favorite you rediscovered, we are here for it and want to know about it!

Here are my February favorites:

What products were your February faves? Click the reply button below, show & PLEASE tell! 🙂 

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2020 Edition!

@Kim888, I looked into a couple of other similar devices, like the Neutrogena mask and some handheld devices. I didn’t learn about the ziip one until I had already ordered this DDG mask. I had a handheld LED a long time ago and found that I didn’t have the patience to use it for the allotted time; and I figured I’d be less inclined to do that now when my skincare routine is longer than it used to be. 😆  The DDG calls for 3 minutes of wear time so that was something that piqued my interest. 

Hi @itsfi,

The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL is my monthly favorite every month for the past year or so. lol Rose hip seed oil is so good for your skin and the product is at such a great price point. I'm even using it to tame frizz on my hair, now.

Wow, that mask looks so cool! I'm really interested in high tech skincare tools and am glad to hear you're loving it. <3333

Yes @PenelopeBT!!! I completely understand! That rosehip seed oil is so good; definitely earns its year round favorite status! ♥️♥️♥️ I sometimes wonder if I should try other rose hip seed oils but it’s usually just a fleeting thought. 😂 

Skincare tools are so tempting. This one received a lot of great reviews from members of BIC so I felt comfortable making the plunge. 😃 I also now have a fun backup option if I can’t come up with a Halloween costume this year. 😉 

@itsfi  I love the ordinary rose hip oil as well. So much I tried out BIOSSANCE - Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil I really enjoy it. If your looking for a different rose hip oil!! 

How does The Ordinary compare to the Biossance oil @ather? Do you have a preference for one? I like how the Biossance also has vitamin C and squalane in it. I may check it out after I’ve gone through my other vitamin C products.

@itsfi  I use the bioscience one more just for the vitamin c part in the morning and I still use the ordinary rose hip oil in the evening. I really like the bioscience one. I haven’t decided which is my fav vitamin c yet. I was using the DE one and I actually was mixing it with the ordinary rose oil. I was finding the DE wasn’t working as good anymore so then I switched to The Farmacy one and I really like that one. But I kinda like the bioscience one because my skin is sooo dry right now it’s really helped my skin look like it’s got a nice glow.  I feel like the ordinary is an amazing oil and it always makes my skin feel so good. I think I will always keep it in my routine. 

Hi @itsfi ,

I really wanna try that The Ordinary Rosehip Oil! Looks so good! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Do eeeet @JaneanBT 

I love that oil @JaneanBT! ♥️ I’ve gifted it to a few friends who were/are not into skincare but who have now become fans of it and have themselves repurchased it. 🙌🏼

I spent most of this month in the flu’s vice grip, so I haven’t worn much makeup. My Feb faves are mostly skincare. 

Feb. 2020 faves: lots of skincare heroes.Feb. 2020 faves: lots of skincare heroes.
ARTIS - Elite Mirror Oval 10 Brush 
Spoiler
Spoiler
Aquaphor Ointment 
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler
Paula’s Choice Resist Optimal Results Hydrating Cleanser 
Spoiler

Spoiler
PAT McGRATH LABS Lip Fetish Noir Lip Balm Clear, Star Wars R2D2 Edition 
Spoiler
Frudia Pomegranate Nutri-Moisturizing Mask 
Spoiler

Those lippies, @WinglessOne 😍😍

Awesome!! Love seeing the artis brush in your favorites @WinglessOne 

Thanks @lmaster ! 

@WinglessOne  Great choices!! 

Thanks @ather ! 

Hi @WinglessOne ,

I love love love the COOLA Sun Silk Face Sunscreen Drops with SPF 30 and Hyaluronic Acid 1 oz / 30 mL! I am holding off to purchase them for summer! I have the Herbivore Emerald Oil but have yet to use it! I will pull that out to try this week for sure! 

Thanks for sharing your faves! There are bunch of things I wanna try! 

P.S. Still jealous of your R2-D2 Pat Mcgrath lip balm! So cute! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thanks @JaneanBT ! The R2 balm makes me smile each time I see it. And I hope you enjoy the Herbivore Emerald! I still have the non-CBD version (another Sephora gratis item) and use that one as a body oil. It’s moisturizing, but not as much as the CBD version for me. 

@WinglessOne Hope you are feeling better! the brush is so great!

Thanks @Kim888 ! I feel much better. Now I’m just trying not to get reinfected. 😬 

So many wonderful favorites @WinglessOne! Both those PC cleansers sound great! Have you tried the Frudia pomegranate moisturizer or toner?

@itsfi  Nope, haven’t tried any of Frudia’s non-mask products. I do have a bottle of toner but it’s not pomegranate, and I haven’t opened it yet. I don’t remember which one it is... I’ll check later. Have you tried any of them? 

14 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos23
  • Feb. Favorites.JPG
  • 20200211_135025.jpg
  • 2563465.jfif
  • 20200215_211646.jpg
  • 20200215_210902.jpg
  • Feb. 2020 faves: lots of skincare heroes.
  • 2.2020 Favorites.jpeg
  • DDG.jpeg
  • IMG_0294.jpg
  • 0FEDA2D1-EBD9-4ADB-B4BA-2CF779E83AD5.jpeg
  • February Favorites
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
  • FullSizeRender-5.jpeg
testing