Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: December 2020 Edition!

20201216-DecemberMonthlyFaves2.jpg

We made it, BIC! We’re at the end of 2020. We’ve already asked you your favorite products of the whole year (hellooooo basket-building inspo), but we certainly haven’t forgotten to give praise to our Monthly Favorites for December! So whether you’ve been testing out some new goodies you picked up during the Sephorathon deals or squeezing the last bit of product out of your favorite standbys, head to the comments and tag the products you’re loving this month!

Here’s what I’ve had in heavy rotation in December so far:

Click the “Reply” button below and tag your December faves! Just type the “#” symbol before each product!

Re: Monthly Favorites: December 2020 Edition!

December Favorites❤️9F89CF2D-C581-4AAB-95A5-D4CBDE773B84.jpeg

The Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL has been fantastic for my dry skin this winter. I am in love with the Youth To The People 15% Vitamin C + Caffeine Energy Brightening Serum for Uneven Tone 1 oz / 30 ml it is the best I’ve used. I am so glad I got the opportunity to test it early. I am so happy to have the Herbivore Bakuchiol Retinol Alternative Smoothing Serum back in my routine. I can’t tell a difference between the new formulation and the original. The Natasha Denona Mini Zendo Eyeshadow Palette Mini Zendo 5 x 0.028 oz/ 0.8 g was a gift from my Secret Santa and it is beautiful!

December Favorites! 

DFE497D4-F920-4A8B-B945-072A37DFDC8B.jpeg

am late on the Fenty train, tried the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil to see what all the fuss was about. This has some serious dazzle🤩 Love the icy, cool tone, and such great sparkle. This is perfect for this time of year.

The Glossier Body Hero cream is sooooo rich, with a gentle orange flower scent. The shower wash is thin with low lather, a little goes a long way, too. Trying to use these sparingly but they are just too enjoyable.

The Slip Silk Sleepmask Silver (actually Rose Animal print but it isn’t listed) is so, so comfortable and doesn’t pull on my hair or let light in. A nightly staple!

Finally, the tarte Big Ego Mascara 0.23 fl oz/ 7 mL was part of the llama-rific gratis from @TeamBIC @AlexBT, and here is why I love it: the dramatically concave brush allows generous reach with just a few sweeps. The thick formula coats and lengthens enough to look just slightly bold for day, while managing to be demurely subdued for evening. Thank you again for the 💗 and smiles you sent my way☺️

Love the pink theme @eshoe. And everything slip- love also. I can't seem to keep the mask on all night but I still wear it frequently 🤣

I’m surprised mine stays on, @CC3616! Ive tried the small hair scrunchies, now this...eyeing the large with bow attached ones next!

I still.... At some point need to try a Fenty highlighter @eshoe 

Yes you do, @lmaster. if you love to shimmer, this one is for you💖

@eshoe Better late than never on the Fenty dazzle train! 🤩

@AlexBT 🤣, alllllllll abbbbooooaaaarrrrddddd

@eshoe , I love all your favorites.  There's something really luxe, but kind of delicate about each of them.

@danielledanielle I feel like I’ve fallen into a pink vaccuum😂

It would have been a shame to have missed it altogether, @AlexBT! The Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer in Fu$$y that arrived with this little gem a ❤️ as well.

Anonymous Insider

Definitely recommend the CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm - Home & Away Duo Its so good!!!

@Anonymous Oooh! How does it compare to the Farmacy cleansing balm?!

I have used both cleansing balms @AlexBT . I find that they work similarly. The only difference is that the Clinique balm states to emulsify with water and the Farmacy balm doesn’t. I am close to finishing the very cherry clean balm. Next I plan on trying Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm that I received in Farmacy Green House Set .

IMG_20201231_164506.jpg

My December faves:

Zoeva Screen Queen palette. It is so pretty, grrwt winter collection of shades that are super easy to blend and pigmented (at least on my skin).

Fenty Killawatt highlight palette. Lovely for cheeks and eyes, glad I busted this out for NYE.

Missha Vita C Ampoule. This might replace my fave Vitamin C serums (DE and GR). Once I work through the full size SR I have open, I'm going to get a full size of this to test. 

GLAMGLOW BRIGHTEYES™ Illuminating Anti-Fatigue Eye Cream I really like how this brightens up my under eyes and moderately hydrates (would be better if it was more hydrating). It does pill under some formulas, unfortunately. 

L'oreal Youth Code Essence. Or pre essence? I dunno what this really is. It is a tentative fave. A thing that intrigued me. It is a thicker formula and I like how it hydrates and prepares my skin for the next steps. Maybe I am an essence person, but it needs to be a thicker essence? *I received complimentary from Topbox Circle. 

Not pictured, Virtue Restorative, Hydrating Treatment Hair Mask with Keratin . It is my new favorite hair mask. Such a fan of this nourishing product.

I agree with the virtue hair mask!! @haleyvvvv great loves

Thank you, @lmaster!! It really is SO good (and smells great!!)

@haleyvvvv Thanks for sharing your faves! I'm glad you like the Virtue mask -- my hair loves it too!

Thank you, @AlexBT!! The Virtue mask is such a great product, so glad its also working well for you!!

This year I bought a lot of makeup & skincare, probably because I was sitting at home bored of COVID (hope it is over soon)

My best finds are...

1. Tatcha The Deep Cleanse Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser This is a holy grail for me. Best cleanser I have ever used. I have dry skin & this works wonders for me. I pair it with day & night creams from Clarins
  2. Gucci L'Obscur Lengthening Mascara 1 Eve Black I had  used Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara I had used #Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara Black  I had used Tom Ford Extreme Eye Bad A** mascara but nothing satisfied me until I came across THIS!!! It is exactly what I was looking for. It adds length & volume to my lashes without clumping them together or leaving a fall out.
  3. PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership Rose Decadence Eyeshadow Palette The shades are beautiful, highly pigmented & they don’t leave any fall out. I always get compliments whenever I do my eye makeup with this palette. 
  4. Dior Dior Addict Lip Glow Probably the only lip balm that actually works. 
  5. Givenchy Very Irrésistible Eau de Toilette 2.4 oz/ 71 mL I LOVE LOVE LOVE it’s fragrance ❤️
  6. NARS Matte Bronzer Powder I can’t say enough good things about this bronzer. It is just PERFECT. 

@SamaTaqi I don't know much about that Gucci mascara but it sounds amazing based on your description -- and it sounds like you've tried a lot! There's something so satisfying about finally finding the perfect one.

188 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos19
  • 20201216-DecemberMonthlyFaves2.jpg
  • D884AB88-0ECE-4DB7-A0A7-9D878E56C0C2.jpeg
  • IMG_20201206_201438755.jpg
  • December Favorites.jpg
  • 12C1C620-970F-49D8-8E2D-9B1B676E99DE.jpeg
  • 3028CB8E-5E81-4763-8C50-893D800370B1.jpeg
  • F91D9038-1B6D-4522-9542-73E5B319447F.jpeg
  • C237B6CA-3311-4574-A936-0214530A3038.jpeg
  • Merida.jpg
  • Also, love the aesthetic of the transparent sleeve, though it's hard to read the backside.
  • 2020monthly-dec_1.jpeg
  • I miss listing lipsticks as monthly favorites... sigh.
  • 729D25DE-0BAD-4E5C-A46D-2127DD54FEEA.jpeg
  • BB9EDF42-AC1C-4E6E-971B-32018AA3F390.jpeg
  • E9F18E91-D574-4383-9CC4-B37AEE75B27C.jpeg
testing