Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: December 2020 Edition!

20201216-DecemberMonthlyFaves2.jpg

We made it, BIC! We’re at the end of 2020. We’ve already asked you your favorite products of the whole year (hellooooo basket-building inspo), but we certainly haven’t forgotten to give praise to our Monthly Favorites for December! So whether you’ve been testing out some new goodies you picked up during the Sephorathon deals or squeezing the last bit of product out of your favorite standbys, head to the comments and tag the products you’re loving this month!

Here’s what I’ve had in heavy rotation in December so far:

Click the “Reply” button below and tag your December faves! Just type the “#” symbol before each product!

Re: Monthly Favorites: December 2020 Edition!

I've been using a Kosas face duo the past month or so and have been really liking it too, @adiktd2makeup, great list!!

@adiktd2makeup Great list! I'm looking to try out those MUFE lippies myself but can't decide on a shade.... I could really go back and forth forever on a decision like that. 🤣

Also I was skeptical of Glowscreen because I'm a bit of an oily donut and it really is super glowy, but I actually love the way it looks under makeup! It's got that perfect lit-from-within subtle highlight going for it.

I love the MUFE Rouge Artist lippie in “Lovely Leather” for winter months it’s a great neutral color with a bang. 

@AlexBT I'm loving

IMG_20201206_201438755.jpg

These products from sweet chef gifted to me by the lovely @SportyGirly125 especially the beet serum...I used it consistently for a week and my skin felt so soft and smooth!! Also loving the LANEIGE Limited Edition Lip Sleeping Mask Lemon Sorbet also Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL has been impressive!!

Great skincare faves @lmaster! The Farmacy moisturizer is so nice! 💛

@itsfi thank you 😊💓 I'm loving it!!

@lmaster the laneige lemon sounds like a bright ray of sunshine on a cold winter day! 

Ohhhhhhh @CC3616 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 missed you!!!

@lmaster it's been quite a whirlwind of a year! Glad to see you 🤗💜💓

@CC3616 this is just, yep,,, like no other, perfectly put!! I'm glad to see you back, I hope you had a nice holiday

@lmaster Fun faves! I've been loving the Honey Halo too - got it at the same time I got my Honeymoon Glow as part of the Farmacy House of Gold set 👼

@AlexBT nice!! That's a lovely set ❤️

@lmaster Glad you are loving the Sweet Chef items.

I'm extremely impressed with this line!! @SportyGirly125 thank you so so much

@AlexBT great favorites!! Peach sounds excellent!!

Hi all! Long time no see.

Hourglass Unlocked Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara and ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara After Midnight continue to be my go-to mascaras for everyday wear. 

TOM FORD Ombré Leather Eau de Parfum Fragrance and Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' By the Fireplace are my winter fragrances, and the ones on which I receive the most compliments. Can't live without them!

With the cold weather, I've begun working rose hip seed oil into my routine. So far I've really enjoyed mine from Good Molecules, especially when I take the extra time to use a facial roller after applying.

I'm still not wearing lipstick because I have to wear a mask at work, but I've been counting on Glossier Balm Dot Com to keep my lips nourished. Berry smells yummy and provides the most noticeable tint of any I've tried so far. 

@tastelikewater Ooo I haven't tried that Hourglass mascara, but I like the sound of it. And I love the Ilia one! Do you layer them together or just go with whichever one you grab first? 🙂 I myself love a good double-mascara day - sometimes lately that's all I wear!

@AlexBT Generally I'm a single mascara kinda gal on an everyday basis, but I think you've mentioned it before in another thread and I tried doubling up thanks to you! For a special event (when we can finally have those again!), my combination will be tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara Black topped with the Ilia.

Love the replica scent @tastelikewater 

I’ve been stash shopping and this month tried a few new things I’m surprisingly loving. 

First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads with Glycolic + Lactic Acids  I didn’t expect to like these, now I think I might be hooked. They’ve done a great job clearing up some breakouts. 

OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright Eye Crème Another one I didn’t expect, I swear I wake up with brighter eyes which is huge because I rarely see a visible difference with any eye creams. 

LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C My lips are soooo dry from the dry winter air in NYC. I have been using this night and day!

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos19
  • 20201216-DecemberMonthlyFaves2.jpg
  • D884AB88-0ECE-4DB7-A0A7-9D878E56C0C2.jpeg
  • IMG_20201206_201438755.jpg
  • December Favorites.jpg
  • 12C1C620-970F-49D8-8E2D-9B1B676E99DE.jpeg
  • 3028CB8E-5E81-4763-8C50-893D800370B1.jpeg
  • F91D9038-1B6D-4522-9542-73E5B319447F.jpeg
  • C237B6CA-3311-4574-A936-0214530A3038.jpeg
  • Merida.jpg
  • Also, love the aesthetic of the transparent sleeve, though it's hard to read the backside.
  • 2020monthly-dec_1.jpeg
  • I miss listing lipsticks as monthly favorites... sigh.
  • 729D25DE-0BAD-4E5C-A46D-2127DD54FEEA.jpeg
  • BB9EDF42-AC1C-4E6E-971B-32018AA3F390.jpeg
  • E9F18E91-D574-4383-9CC4-B37AEE75B27C.jpeg
testing