cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: December 2019 Edition

GeorginaBT_Dec_Faves.png

This is it, BIC: the last monthly favorites thread of the year! Now is your time to share the skin, hair, makeup, and fragrance products that you reached for most in December. Whether a product is a holy grail or a new find from Holiday Hooray, we want to know your favorites.

Here are my December favorites:

What products were your December faves? Share them in a response below, and since it’s the end of the year, let us know your absolute favorite product(s) of 2019 too! Remember to show and tell… Heart

Re: Monthly Favorites: December 2019 Edition

@averylayne @PrettyPaint  My eyes zoned in on the Nespresso and all I could think of was “did PrettyPaint not mention the Nespresso as a favorite this month because it’s a limited edition flavor?” Hahaha! 😂

@itsfi  Well, well, somebody definitely knows their nespresso capsules. 🙂 I always have to try the limited editions, but it's a bummer when you get hooked on one and can't replenish the supply. I attempted to order some additional holiday capsules with a promo that they had yesterday and they were all gone. 

Hahahaha! 😂🤣😂 @PrettyPaint, it’s not that I’m obsessed with Nespresso... I’m just really observant. lolololol 🤪 Yeah, observant! Let’s go with that. 😉 

@itsfi  I really miss that coconut limited edition they had last year!

Mmmmm I really enjoyed that one too @averylayne 

@itsfi  Haha. Yes, I am a bit pathetic because I have a nespresso machine in my bedroom upstairs, one in the kitchen downstairs, and then a keurig in my office. One of the nespresso machines is a virtuo and the other is an original, so I justify it this way! 🙂 Obviously this probably isn't helping my caffeine addiction...

Pathetic? Absolutely not @PrettyPaint! Practical? Definitely! ♥️️ Love your coffee set up around the house! 😍

This month was the first in the entire year I’ve been home the entire month, so I’ve been in warm and cozy hibernation mode. 

HUDA BEAUTY Easy Bake Loose Baking & Setting Powder Banana Bread Bought this to bake with my beauty blender, worked like magic on the under eyes and tzone. 

L'Occitane Strengthening Shea Nail and Cuticle Oil I have always had dry cuticles and have no idea why I’ve never used an oil. This is nice and helps, I love the convenience of application because I’m lazy, but I might try something new when I’m done with this. 

NEST - Birchwood Pine Votive Ornament

NEST - Holiday Scented Candle Ornament
NEST - Sparkling Cassis Votive Candle I was a 100% Diptyque girl, and then I met Nest about two years ago and fell in love. I burn Nest candles year round, and change them up with the weather/seasons. I’ve been using these festive fragrances this month. 

@lnum  Those candles 😍

@ather The holiday ornaments get me every year!

Reading this in a hurry @lnum and I read ‘snake oil’ for L’Occitane and thought hmmmmm, why hasn’t this been a mask ingredient yet🤔

Nest fragrances have always been pleasant for me on the senses, though I haven’t tried a candle yet. Good to know they are worth it!

@eshoe 😂

Snake oil must be the new snail in skincare!

It would in no way surprise me, @lnum 😄

@eshoe I am pretty sure you just started the next big thing! 😮😁

It’s probably already a thing @lnum...and a quick search confirms that snake oil hair masks are indeed a thing;)

Looove Nest candles @lnum! 💗💕💗💕I haven’t tested that cassis one before. Will have to check it out. 

@itsfi I think cassis might be new for the holidays, totally worth it in the votive size!

I love Nest candles, @lnum!  Those are some beautiful scents--glad that you were actually home for the month to burn and enjoy them 🙂

@CookieGirl1 Thank you! I’m already looking forward to some spring scents. 😅

I haven't purchased a nest candle before, but they sound amazing @lnum 

@PrettyPaint Totally recommend them! Lovely scents that are not artificial, better price point than Diptyque, and most of them come in the small size, I get tired of fragrances easily so that works well for me. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos15
  • GeorginaBT_Dec_Faves.png
  • 124F0A50-6D5B-463C-B2BD-C2B609590DE7.jpeg
  • 9DDF11AB-4068-44AD-A45C-9921DBB062D3.jpeg
  • F848B98B-2023-4B74-B494-7F6763F76C8D.jpeg
  • FFFC289A-42D5-4B7F-AD4B-A77065107303.jpg
  • dec.JPG
  • I left out one, but these brushes ❤️
  • F5110AA4-A5D3-4627-9859-2067E22BC9D9.jpeg
  • december-favorites.jpeg
  • December Favorites.JPG
  • 05232A25-667F-40BC-B613-AC57559FD7F3.jpeg
  • Danessa Myricks Waterproof Cushion Color in Bluejay
  • Favorite December products, and favorite brushes I use to apply them (plus my 2 favorite eyeshadow brushes of 2019)
  • 85DA6400-27B9-4837-9C08-991F308C754E.jpeg
  • 79DE4028-B43B-44DB-AADA-4950CBF0B670.jpeg
testing