cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: December 2019 Edition

GeorginaBT_Dec_Faves.png

This is it, BIC: the last monthly favorites thread of the year! Now is your time to share the skin, hair, makeup, and fragrance products that you reached for most in December. Whether a product is a holy grail or a new find from Holiday Hooray, we want to know your favorites.

Here are my December favorites:

What products were your December faves? Share them in a response below, and since itโ€™s the end of the year, let us know your absolute favorite product(s) of 2019 too! Remember to show and tellโ€ฆ Heart

Re: Monthly Favorites: December 2019 Edition

@danielledanielle  Great picks!!

@danielledanielle, great brushes!  I have the Wayne Goss Anniversary 2 set and Fenty's highlighting brush and like both brands!

That is a beautiful set!

So pretty @danielledanielle! Love brushes! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•

Me too @itsfi , obvs, every month I'm obsessed with one

Hahaha! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ Nothing wrong with your monthly brush obsession, @danielledanielle! My wallet feels another way, but it has no idea what it's talking about. Bring on the brush love, hon! ๐Ÿ™‚

Love this thread @GeorginaBT. I agree - the lala retro is so nice. 

I haven't been able to wear makeup much the last week or so, so I'll just do skincare for now. Here's about all I've been using, but I'm a pretty big fan of each.

-Nailtiques Nail Protein. I have number 3 in the photo, but have been using 2 more frequently because my nails get weaker in the winter. I ran out of version 2 and have some more on the way. 

-Herbivore Bakuchiol Serum

-CSI Vitamin C + 12% Youth Serum

-Skinfix Hand Repair Cream

dec.JPG

Skinfix Eczema+ Hand Repair Cream 3 oz/ 89 mL

HERBIVORE - Bakuchiol Retinol Alternative Smoothing Serum

@PrettyPaint  I e been looking at that hand cream now Iโ€™m sold!! Iโ€™m definitely going to try it out!

@ather  Please let me know what you think! It's especially good if you have sensitive skin. A lot of hand creams tend to burn or cause redness, but this one is extremely gentle! 

@PrettyPaint  I do. Super sensitive and very dry! Iโ€™ll  definitely let you know. 

Ahhhh a fellow BIC-er who loves Herbivore Bakuchiol @PrettyPaint โค๏ธ! If you donโ€™t mind me asking, how long have you been using it, and how often? What do you like most about it? 

Yay @eshoe. Glad you like this too. I've really only been using it in the month of December. I remember reading that one of the moderators here liked it and it was gentle, so I scooped up the generous sample size when it was available. 

Honestly, I'm not as scheduled with skincare as most others are. I mainly just use products based on how my skin is looking/feeling, though I have found that I can apply this every other day or so with no sensitivity problems. I don't really have too many wrinkles in general yet, but I do have a fine line on my nose bridge and the eye region is basically my biggest problem area. What I like most about this is that I haven't had any trouble applying this pretty close to the eye region (and I would be nervous about applying retinol to the area because my skin is extremely sensitive here and I've had some pretty serious reactions to skincare).

I think I'll need to use it a big longer to comment on major results, but I do find that my skin definitely feels smoother and a bit plumped after using it. I also think the texture is pretty cool. What do you like most about it and how often have you been using it?

@PrettyPaint I think it has been around three months now, maybe four that I have been using it regularly. I started on a schedule similar to what I tried with retinol; very, very slowly. When I didnโ€™t notice any adverse effects, I continued until where I am now, every other night. 

What I love and will keep me enamored with it is that there is a very noticeable plumping the next morning. Which is exactly what I want when I am applying makeup! I considered the recent promo as I want to try Prism, but I have to pull back the reins-I have too many products to finish in the first six months without adding more๐Ÿ˜‚

@eshoe  You have far more restraint than I do! ๐Ÿ™‚ Yes, the plumping effect is so very nice, and I think I'll aim to use it every other night if that is what has been working well for you. How close to your eye area do you usually apply it? Just curious! 

@PrettyPaint not close at all, actually. I havenโ€™t tried it, though, so I canโ€™t speak to whether or not it irritates that area๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

And a huuuge YES to the Nespresso @PrettyPaint! โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜

@itsfi  @PrettyPaint  must be the sleep-deprived mom in me, but the Nespresso was the first thing I noticed lol

@averylayne  I can totally relate! I really don't know why I threw them in the photo (the photo seemed empty and it was the closest thing to grab), but nespresso is always a monthly favorite for me! ๐Ÿ™‚

@PrettyPaint  Nespresso can elevate any photo...love it haha

Oh, we know why it was part of the photo @PrettyPaint. LOL! ๐Ÿ˜  @averylayne 

79DE4028-B43B-44DB-AADA-4950CBF0B670.jpeg

@itsfi @PrettyPaint  accurate ๐Ÿ˜‚

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos15
  • GeorginaBT_Dec_Faves.png
  • 124F0A50-6D5B-463C-B2BD-C2B609590DE7.jpeg
  • 9DDF11AB-4068-44AD-A45C-9921DBB062D3.jpeg
  • F848B98B-2023-4B74-B494-7F6763F76C8D.jpeg
  • FFFC289A-42D5-4B7F-AD4B-A77065107303.jpg
  • dec.JPG
  • I left out one, but these brushes โค๏ธ
  • F5110AA4-A5D3-4627-9859-2067E22BC9D9.jpeg
  • december-favorites.jpeg
  • December Favorites.JPG
  • 05232A25-667F-40BC-B613-AC57559FD7F3.jpeg
  • Danessa Myricks Waterproof Cushion Color in Bluejay
  • Favorite December products, and favorite brushes I use to apply them (plus my 2 favorite eyeshadow brushes of 2019)
  • 85DA6400-27B9-4837-9C08-991F308C754E.jpeg
  • 79DE4028-B43B-44DB-AADA-4950CBF0B670.jpeg
testing