cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: December 2019 Edition

GeorginaBT_Dec_Faves.png

This is it, BIC: the last monthly favorites thread of the year! Now is your time to share the skin, hair, makeup, and fragrance products that you reached for most in December. Whether a product is a holy grail or a new find from Holiday Hooray, we want to know your favorites.

Here are my December favorites:

What products were your December faves? Share them in a response below, and since it’s the end of the year, let us know your absolute favorite product(s) of 2019 too! Remember to show and tell… Heart

Re: Monthly Favorites: December 2019 Edition

almost forgot about this one! Glossier Future Dew. it's like glow in a bottleFFFC289A-42D5-4B7F-AD4B-A77065107303.jpg

@averylayne  Gorgeous picture!

@ather  thank you! Future Dew and I had a photoshoot session when I was on maternity leave lol. Thank goodness for IG filters haha

@averylayne  That’s awesome!!!

@averylayne  Oh, nice. I have been wanting to try this! 

@PrettyPaint  you definitely should!

Yes, I am loving this one too, @averylayne, the glow is gorgeous! Do you notice a bit of a menthol scent at all to yours? Also curious how you are wearing yours. 

@eshoe  Yes there is a slight scent, but I couldn't really put my finger on it.  Now that you've mentioned menthol though, it does kind of smell like that.  I apply it after sunscreen, then wait a while before I apply my makeup.  Then I tap a little extra onto my cheekbones after I'm done with makeup.  

Oooh thanks @averylane, I’m experimenting right now. Still playing around! It does have a nice ‘afterglow’ to it. I tried it blended with my Kosås tonight, and a little goes a long way.

Thank you for sharing☺️

oh I agree @eshoe ,  a little goes a long way.  I feel like this bottle is going to last me a really long time haha.  but I would expect nothing less from the brand, I've been using the same two cloud paint blushes since the beginning of the year, and I wear them almost everyday!

I’ve just sampled a couple of the Cloud Paints (Dusk/Dawn) @averylayne, love the texture and they last a few hours which is nice for a product like this (I don’t expect more than a few hours from a gel/cream blush). 

Still debating on which ones to buy FS, and like you said, I imagine they last awhile-want to buy the right shades. Time for Temptalia, I haven’t checked if she has Glossier but seems like she has everything else, so worth a try!

@eshoe I have beam and dusk...I haven't tried the other shades because I'm always just rotating between my two favs haha

Ugh I need to decide tonight @averylayne, I like Dusk, too. I’m surprised at how well it blended over foundation and powder. Now sure it was meant to be used that way, I was just curious if it would pill or look patchy (it didn’t). Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

@eshoe whichever shade you get will be awesome! love glossier products..they are just so so good haha

Beautiful pic, and thank you for the thread @GeorginaBT! Here are my December ♥️‘SF848B98B-2023-4B74-B494-7F6763F76C8D.jpeg

Spoiler

@eshoe  Great choices! I’m glad the glow recipe banana cream is making it to everyone’s favs. I must try it

@eshoe  Wow, some great choices here! The more I see the bloomeffects the more I want it! I remember you posting about the Vit C powder a while back, and that's great that you are still liking it!

I keep almost buying the GR banana souffle but I'm in the...

I keep almost buying the GR banana souffle but I'm in the middle of moving I realized how many products I have (3 or 4 full size unopened moisturizers in my stash plus who knows how many minis). You make it sound so good! I think I might make it one of my first purchases in 2020!

Re: I keep almost buying the GR banana souffle but I'm in the...

Oh you sound like me, @Lazybeautybeast (except for the moving part thank goodness😆). Maybe they will have a promo soon, so at least you can try it. I have three other FS moisturizers open at the moment and have been using this daily, partly because it is so enjoyable to use!

@eshoe  I am so curious about the glow recipe banana moisture. How is the smell of it? Is it a strong banana scent?

It has the scent and consistency of banana pudding @Anastasiya13, although it fades fairly quickly. So it is very pleasant to use, with no adverse side effects that I have noticed thus far. I do not have sensitive skin though, and scents for the most part do not bother me.

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos15
  • GeorginaBT_Dec_Faves.png
  • 124F0A50-6D5B-463C-B2BD-C2B609590DE7.jpeg
  • 9DDF11AB-4068-44AD-A45C-9921DBB062D3.jpeg
  • F848B98B-2023-4B74-B494-7F6763F76C8D.jpeg
  • FFFC289A-42D5-4B7F-AD4B-A77065107303.jpg
  • dec.JPG
  • I left out one, but these brushes ❤️
  • F5110AA4-A5D3-4627-9859-2067E22BC9D9.jpeg
  • december-favorites.jpeg
  • December Favorites.JPG
  • 05232A25-667F-40BC-B613-AC57559FD7F3.jpeg
  • Danessa Myricks Waterproof Cushion Color in Bluejay
  • Favorite December products, and favorite brushes I use to apply them (plus my 2 favorite eyeshadow brushes of 2019)
  • 85DA6400-27B9-4837-9C08-991F308C754E.jpeg
  • 79DE4028-B43B-44DB-AADA-4950CBF0B670.jpeg
testing