cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: December 2019 Edition

GeorginaBT_Dec_Faves.png

This is it, BIC: the last monthly favorites thread of the year! Now is your time to share the skin, hair, makeup, and fragrance products that you reached for most in December. Whether a product is a holy grail or a new find from Holiday Hooray, we want to know your favorites.

Here are my December favorites:

What products were your December faves? Share them in a response below, and since it’s the end of the year, let us know your absolute favorite product(s) of 2019 too! Remember to show and tell… Heart

Re: Monthly Favorites: December 2019 Edition

@ather isn't it just the best!

I finally ordered the GR watermelon mist and I can’t wait to try it @lmaster!

@faeriegirl this is a great product for a boost of hydration!!

@lmaster  love the mister on that glow recipe watermelon!

@averylayne it's unbelievable!! 

I just spritzed that TF peach setting spray in the store last night @lmaster. I didn’t end up purchasing it but it being a favorite of yours is making me think it may be something to look into at another date. Hmmm... 🤔 Is it very mattifying?

I spy that gorgeous Gucci red lippie!! So happy to know it’s a huge love of yours as well. It’s just so beautiful! 😍😍😍

It is mattifying @itsfi I love the scent, they do have a travel/ mini size available online 😉

I do love the travel / mini sizes ... 💸💸 Hahaha @lmaster 😆 

@GeorginaBT  My December favs are:

KOSAS - Tinted Face Oil Foundation this is perfect for the winter when my face is sooo dry!!

Blume Hug me deodorant. Best clean deodorant I’ve tried!!

Hourglass 1.5MM Mechanical Gel Eye Liner Obsidian gives the perfect line!!

LAWLESS Mini The Little One Talc-Free Eyeshadow Palette perfect for an every day look. 

IT Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quoi Hydrating Lip Balm Treatment Je Ne Sais Quoi I have it in rose and it gives just enough colour to make me look put together even when I’m not!!

I have the Lawless palette on its way to me and am so pleased to hear it's a favorite of yours @ather! 🙂 Kosas face oil is perfect for the winter - it makes my dry skin happy. 

Pretty pic @GeorginaBT! I’ll have to look into that Caudalie serum next year. I have some sun and dark spots that I’d love to lighten. Here are my December faves; will think about my faves of the year and post later.124F0A50-6D5B-463C-B2BD-C2B609590DE7.jpeg

Spoiler

I am loving all three of the gratis lippies too @itsfi!

Yes!! They’re all wonderful, aren’t they? I love how different they are but how fabulous each is as well @faeriegirl! Very generous gratis. 💖

@itsfi I haven’t heard very much about it cosmetics new lipstick! 

@Kim888, I didn’t even know they had this line of lipsticks until earlier this month. There’s two different finishes - cream and matte. This one (Humble) is one of their cream lipsticks and I found that it glides on really smoothly. I want to see about the other colors in the line, not that I need another lipstick ... 😆 

Great line-up of favorites @itsfi Now I am teeny bit regretting gifting away the mile high mascara 😊

Though  I have been using and very happy with Too Faced Damn Girl! 24-Hour Mascara 0.43 oz/ 12.7 mL that I had got from @TeamBIC 
I rarely used to use mascara but this one turned me into more regular user so mayb I will now explore other mascaras as well.

@naturalooks15, I didn't think I would like it as much as I do; if I wasn't working through my stash this year, I probably wouldn't have tried it. Guess it's a good thing this was the year that I focused more on using what I have and shopping my stash. 😉

@itsfi  WANDER BEAUTY - Mile High Club Mascara is so good!

Agreed @averylayne! I'm disappointed in myself for waiting this long to reach for it. My lashes could have been happier earlier in the year. haha! 😉 

@itsfi I can't wait to check out the IT Cosmetics lippies!  I haven't been in-store in ages!

I think you’ll like them @greeneyedgirl107; creamy and comfy. 💕 I’ll be interested in hearing if you decide to purchase any and if so, which ones! 💄 

Conversation Stats
Photos15
  • GeorginaBT_Dec_Faves.png
  • 124F0A50-6D5B-463C-B2BD-C2B609590DE7.jpeg
  • 9DDF11AB-4068-44AD-A45C-9921DBB062D3.jpeg
  • F848B98B-2023-4B74-B494-7F6763F76C8D.jpeg
  • FFFC289A-42D5-4B7F-AD4B-A77065107303.jpg
  • dec.JPG
  • I left out one, but these brushes ❤️
  • F5110AA4-A5D3-4627-9859-2067E22BC9D9.jpeg
  • december-favorites.jpeg
  • December Favorites.JPG
  • 05232A25-667F-40BC-B613-AC57559FD7F3.jpeg
  • Danessa Myricks Waterproof Cushion Color in Bluejay
  • Favorite December products, and favorite brushes I use to apply them (plus my 2 favorite eyeshadow brushes of 2019)
  • 85DA6400-27B9-4837-9C08-991F308C754E.jpeg
  • 79DE4028-B43B-44DB-AADA-4950CBF0B670.jpeg
testing