cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: December 2019 Edition

GeorginaBT_Dec_Faves.png

This is it, BIC: the last monthly favorites thread of the year! Now is your time to share the skin, hair, makeup, and fragrance products that you reached for most in December. Whether a product is a holy grail or a new find from Holiday Hooray, we want to know your favorites.

Here are my December favorites:

What products were your December faves? Share them in a response below, and since itโ€™s the end of the year, let us know your absolute favorite product(s) of 2019 too! Remember to show and tellโ€ฆ Heart

Re: Monthly Favorites: December 2019 Edition

@ather isn't it just the best!

I finally ordered the GR watermelon mist and I canโ€™t wait to try it @lmaster!

@faeriegirl this is a great product for a boost of hydration!!

@lmaster  love the mister on that glow recipe watermelon!

@averylayne it's unbelievable!! 

I just spritzed that TF peach setting spray in the store last night @lmaster. I didnโ€™t end up purchasing it but it being a favorite of yours is making me think it may be something to look into at another date. Hmmm... ๐Ÿค” Is it very mattifying?

I spy that gorgeous Gucci red lippie!! So happy to know itโ€™s a huge love of yours as well. Itโ€™s just so beautiful! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

It is mattifying @itsfi I love the scent, they do have a travel/ mini size available online ๐Ÿ˜‰

I do love the travel / mini sizes ... ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ Hahaha @lmaster ๐Ÿ˜† 

@GeorginaBT  My December favs are:

KOSAS - Tinted Face Oil Foundation this is perfect for the winter when my face is sooo dry!!

Blume Hug me deodorant. Best clean deodorant Iโ€™ve tried!!

Hourglass 1.5MM Mechanical Gel Eye Liner Obsidian gives the perfect line!!

LAWLESS Mini The Little One Talc-Free Eyeshadow Palette perfect for an every day look. 

IT Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quoi Hydrating Lip Balm Treatment Je Ne Sais Quoi I have it in rose and it gives just enough colour to make me look put together even when Iโ€™m not!!

I have the Lawless palette on its way to me and am so pleased to hear it's a favorite of yours @ather! ๐Ÿ™‚ Kosas face oil is perfect for the winter - it makes my dry skin happy. 

Pretty pic @GeorginaBT! Iโ€™ll have to look into that Caudalie serum next year. I have some sun and dark spots that Iโ€™d love to lighten. Here are my December faves; will think about my faves of the year and post later.124F0A50-6D5B-463C-B2BD-C2B609590DE7.jpeg

Spoiler

I am loving all three of the gratis lippies too @itsfi!

Yes!! Theyโ€™re all wonderful, arenโ€™t they? I love how different they are but how fabulous each is as well @faeriegirl! Very generous gratis. ๐Ÿ’–

@itsfi I havenโ€™t heard very much about it cosmetics new lipstick! 

@Kim888, I didnโ€™t even know they had this line of lipsticks until earlier this month. Thereโ€™s two different finishes - cream and matte. This one (Humble) is one of their cream lipsticks and I found that it glides on really smoothly. I want to see about the other colors in the line, not that I need another lipstick ... ๐Ÿ˜† 

Great line-up of favorites @itsfi Now I am teeny bit regretting gifting away the mile high mascara ๐Ÿ˜Š

Though  I have been using and very happy with Too Faced Damn Girl! 24-Hour Mascara 0.43 oz/ 12.7 mL that I had got from @TeamBIC 
I rarely used to use mascara but this one turned me into more regular user so mayb I will now explore other mascaras as well.

@naturalooks15, I didn't think I would like it as much as I do; if I wasn't working through my stash this year, I probably wouldn't have tried it. Guess it's a good thing this was the year that I focused more on using what I have and shopping my stash. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@itsfi  WANDER BEAUTY - Mile High Club Mascara is so good!

Agreed @averylayne! I'm disappointed in myself for waiting this long to reach for it. My lashes could have been happier earlier in the year. haha! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@itsfi I can't wait to check out the IT Cosmetics lippies!  I haven't been in-store in ages!

I think youโ€™ll like them @greeneyedgirl107; creamy and comfy. ๐Ÿ’• Iโ€™ll be interested in hearing if you decide to purchase any and if so, which ones! ๐Ÿ’„ 

Conversation Stats
Photos15
  • GeorginaBT_Dec_Faves.png
  • 124F0A50-6D5B-463C-B2BD-C2B609590DE7.jpeg
  • 9DDF11AB-4068-44AD-A45C-9921DBB062D3.jpeg
  • F848B98B-2023-4B74-B494-7F6763F76C8D.jpeg
  • FFFC289A-42D5-4B7F-AD4B-A77065107303.jpg
  • dec.JPG
  • I left out one, but these brushes โค๏ธ
  • F5110AA4-A5D3-4627-9859-2067E22BC9D9.jpeg
  • december-favorites.jpeg
  • December Favorites.JPG
  • 05232A25-667F-40BC-B613-AC57559FD7F3.jpeg
  • Danessa Myricks Waterproof Cushion Color in Bluejay
  • Favorite December products, and favorite brushes I use to apply them (plus my 2 favorite eyeshadow brushes of 2019)
  • 85DA6400-27B9-4837-9C08-991F308C754E.jpeg
  • 79DE4028-B43B-44DB-AADA-4950CBF0B670.jpeg
testing