cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: August 2020 Edition!

MonthlyFavesAugust.jpg

You know the drill (unless you’re new here, then hi!): It’s time to share your favorite products for the month! Summer has looked a little different for many of us in 2020, but one thing’s for certain: I’m getting my tan on SOMEHOW. My August favorites reflect my current pared-down, “Zoom meeting ready” style – beachy heat-free waves and no-makeup makeup -- and since I’m not spending a whole lot of time in the actual sun these days, I figured I might as well tap into my retinol stash and discover a new favorite! Also, I may have “accidentally” taken advantage of the National Lipstick Day sale at the end of July, which means I’ve had the perf my-lips-but-better shade to rock every day in August 😉.

Here are the products I’ve been keeping on rotation for the month of August:

What products have you been reaching for this month? Reply below and tag your August favorites!

Re: Monthly Favorites: August 2020 Edition!

I will take one of everything, @faeriegirl 😄- great list!

@faeriegirl The Vitamin C serum looks interesting.  Great favorites!

What are your thoughts on the papaya one ? What do you think it helps the most with ? Thank you!

@roxanacabrera  The papaya balm is fantastic. It smells great, it does a great job removing makeup, and it doesn’t irritate my eyes at all. 

Monthly Favorites: August 2020 Edition!

Some products I have been using this month and obsessed with include-

Herbivore Pink Cloud Rosewater + Squalane Makeup Removing Face Wash 3.38 oz/ 100 mL Leaves my skin soft and clean. Takes away any redness I might have had during the day.

Saturday Skin Yuzu Vitamin C Sleep Mask A new favourite sleep mask for me. My skin is so bright and hydrated in the morning. I love it. No irritation or breakouts which my sensitive skin is prone to.

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer $weetmouth  in Fu$$y and $weetmouth. Love these glosses. Long lasting with a hint of colour.

NARS Afterglow Lip Balm Orgasm  A nice shimmery pink. A little expensive, but I really enjoy Nars.

LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Gummy Bear A long time favourite with a new scent.

@ladyassassin  Love the Herbivore! How do you find the texture of the Saturday Skin, I’m curious if it is similar at all to the Saturday Skin Waterfall Glacier Water Cream 🤔

The consistency is very much like the waterfall cream - g...

@eshoe  The consistency is very much like the waterfall cream - gel-like. Has a nice citrus smell, not overpowering, with yuzu citrus bits. Feels very similar on the face as the waterfall cream.

Re: The consistency is very much like the waterfall cream - g...

Oh that does sound good, @ladyassassin - thank you so much for the photo, it’s very helpful!

Re: The consistency is very much like the waterfall cream - g...

@ladyassassin Oooo I just got a sample of the Saturday Skin waterfall cream and really love the texture -- this yuzu one sounds extra refreshing! Consider me intrigued!

@ladyassassin Wonderful products

Great pic and choices @ladyassassin 

Great favorites @ladyassassin! 💗💕 Love your picks. The only one I haven’t tried is that new Saturday Skin sleeping mask and it’s been in and out of my cart a number of times. Your results sound fantastic. In it goes and I don’t think it’s coming out other than after checkout. 😉 

@itsfi yay! If you do purchase let me know how you like it. I hope you have great results like I have with this mask.

Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask Original and SEPHORA COLLECTION Clear Skin Days by Sephora Collection Mattifying Booster Powder 

@rosegoldlovely - I've not heard of the booster powder.  Your review is convincing!  It's now on my Loves list!  💖💖💖

OMG thanks so much!🥰 I was shocked to see that it was in stock at my nearby store this quick because it's a new product. Usually it takes them weeks to get new items. I didn't feel like waiting in the mail and I wanted to help the community out. I know that people are nervous when trying a new skincare product.

@rosegoldlovely, I am so intrigued by that mattifying powder. 😍 Didn’t even know it existed until your favorites post! It sounds great! Ahhh, the Tatcha lip mask! Such a lovely product! ♥️

Yes, that powder is magic. I left the first review for it. I love it.

@rosegoldlovely The Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask Original seems great!  I think I'll have to try it out

Which do y'all think would be better, the Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask Original or the LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Gummy Bear? My lips stay terribly chapped and dry all the time, and it seems they have trouble absorbing anything.

@GeorgiaGirl67 I actually like using the LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original as lip prep in the morning vs using it at night.  Then if I'm wearing a matte lip, it's prepped for it.

Conversation Stats
Photos17
  • MonthlyFavesAugust.jpg
  • CYMERA_20200820_230043.jpg
  • Monthly Favorites!
  • Aug swatches.jpeg
  • GeorginaBT august 2020 faves.PNG
  • IMG_20200821_150516.jpg
  • tenor (19).gif
  • 711E1F91-6B24-40A0-BE63-600911EDB971.jpeg
  • IMG_7417.jpg
  • August 2020 favorites: some repeats and some new-to-mes.
testing