cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: April 2020 Edition

Monthly Favorites April 2020.jpg

Hello, BIC! Is that time of the month already, it’s time for us to share all the beauty products we’ve been loving all month long. This month, I’ve tried my best to keep a daily routine going to maintain a sense of normalcy and productivity. I am very appreciative for all of you - not only for giving the best beauty advice but for all the love, mutual support and daily positivity. All my favorite products this month have been things I’ve discovered through the Community 🙂 

Here is the list of my April favorites:

What are your April favorites? And what is one thing you have in your basket for the Spring Sales Event? Click the reply button below to share!

Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2020 Edition

@itsfi I can still feel the product working and it’s been more than 12 hours. I am impressed

Whoa! 😯😍 That’s amazing @SportyGirly125! I’ll definitely be checking  daily to see when my order ships! 😆 I just looked at the order and realized that all the items are a pink or rosy pink hue! 🤣💗💕 Late night online shopping... 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

@itsfi I’m going to try it out tonight and let you know what I think 

@BrendaBT 

I’m far too lazy to take pics lol sorry. Here are my April faves! 

OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser 5.0 oz/ 148 mL I was iffy on this cleanser but I’m really enjoying it. It’s thick and creamy and I really feel it cleans my skin without drying it out.

Skinfix Eczema+ Hand Repair Cream 3 oz/ 89 mL 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Life saver right now! The absolute best hand cream hands down. 

Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask 5 oz

Great for deep cleaning my pores, its a must, 

@GG84 I'm really loving the Skinfix too. Desperately needed in this age of alcohol based sanitizer!

@GG84, I love the PTR mud mask! 🖤  You’ve piqued my curiosity about the OH cleanser - it’s a creamy formula, you say?!! 

@itsfi 

It’s really thick and creamy, totally not at all what I expected. I thought it would be a gel. I love the Foam one so I bought this on a whim and love it, bought another cause why not, during the sale. 

Yes indeed @GG84, why not?!! 😆 I expected it to be a gel as well. I think I may need to make room in my bin for another cleanser. 

The PTR Irish Moor Mud Mask is soooo good @GG84!!! I love it because it really deep cleans without irritating my dry sensitive skin. 

@sephoraaddict918 Its honestly so good!! I feel like I have a blurring effect on my skin after!! 

177 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • Monthly Favorites April 2020.jpg
  • IMG_20200422_150933.jpg
  • C01682AF-5D61-4A72-9EA4-CFF72BFD5EB4.jpeg
  • Top: Guerlain KissKiss Rosehip Tinted Lip Balm; Bottom: Sephora Jelly Melt. Both swatched 2x.
  • FED276F7-1155-4BD1-85CA-9F13523A6038.jpeg
  • 20200423_112625.jpg
  • 20200426_195954.jpg
  • 20200426_200053.jpg
  • 20200426_200157.jpg
  • 20200426_133432~3.jpg
testing