cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: April 2020 Edition

Monthly Favorites April 2020.jpg

Hello, BIC! Is that time of the month already, it’s time for us to share all the beauty products we’ve been loving all month long. This month, I’ve tried my best to keep a daily routine going to maintain a sense of normalcy and productivity. I am very appreciative for all of you - not only for giving the best beauty advice but for all the love, mutual support and daily positivity. All my favorite products this month have been things I’ve discovered through the Community 🙂 

Here is the list of my April favorites:

What are your April favorites? And what is one thing you have in your basket for the Spring Sales Event? Click the reply button below to share!

Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2020 Edition

What I reached for this month or stocked up on...#Sephora watermelon after sun mask [stock up]. YVES SAINT LAURENT - Rouge Volupte Rock'N Shine Lipstick - 1 Nude Solo[stock up because I reached for it😍] have a few different shades. Slip Small Slipsilk™ Scrunchies Black, Pink, Caramel so expensive but worth it. They don't break my already fine hair. [Reach for] Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream 8.1 oz/ 240 mLtrying to keep it fun but in the sun for the kids. Renewed my love for this. & the wash! until next month!🤗

Great favorites @sonnydee! I like those YSL lippies but I don’t think I have that particular color. Hmmm 🤔 So happy to hear you were able to stock up on the watermelon sheet masks; those are one of my favorites from the Sephora Collection. 🍉 

Anonymous Insider

Hi

April favorites❤️FED276F7-1155-4BD1-85CA-9F13523A6038.jpeg

I am loving the DE skin and hair line! The sweet almond scent is so nice. The Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo Fair/Medium is so easy to use and looks so pretty! The NATASHA DENONA - Mini Retro Eyeshadow Palette is perfect for spring💕 I reach for PATRICK TA Major Glow Lip Shine She's An Influencer more than any of my glosses. I love how soft my skin feels after the Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Clay Mask 2.54 oz/ 75 mL. I added the Tatcha The Essence Skincare Boosting Treatment 5.1 oz/ 150 mL back into my PM routine and it is definitely my favorite essence.

RE: Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2020 Edition

I’m glad you like ND retro. I completely fell in love with it the moment I tried it on my eyes. The colors are magnificent. I love that one can wear it to the office easily

The Tatcha essence is so luxe @faeriegirl! 💖 Love your haul; been thinking about the DE cleanser. The film star duo is just so pretty, inside and out. 💙

@faeriegirl I ordered the ND mini on the 17th for my birthday...it keeps going in and out of stock...I'm like hurry and ship haha. 

I hope you get it soon @Samtian!

@faeriegirl  I wanted to love Drunk Elephant Sweet Pitti™ Deodorant Cream 2.0 oz/ 60 mL but oh man it was terrible for me. I’m glad to see it worked out for others though! 

I'm sorry it didn't work for you @GG84, it has been so hard finding a natural deodorant that doesn't irritate my skin.

@faeriegirl 

Routine is my HG. I just get excited (but always disappointed lol) when a new one comes out. I’ll just stick to what I know works. The DE was a really cool concept in the container though!!! 

Yay! It’s monthly favorites time! 💗💕💗💕 Great picks @BrendaBT; I love that Briogeo hair mask and the Kosas concealer has been a product I’ve been wanting to try. Here are my April faves: C01682AF-5D61-4A72-9EA4-CFF72BFD5EB4.jpeg

LANEIGE - Cream Skin Toner & Moisturizer:  This 2-in-1 toner and moisturizer is fabulous! I've been using this morning and evening. I love that it's thin enough that I can apply several layers depending on my skin's needs without it feeling heavy but that it still does a good job of moisturizing my skin. I still apply a layer of moisturizer on top of it in the evenings. I can see this one becoming a staple in my routine all year round! There was a mini version of this available online, but that seems to have disappeared, which is a shame; I'm hoping they'll restock as I think the mini's would be great for gifts and future travel. 

This month, my lippie of choice has alternated between the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Jelly Melt Glossy Lip Tint - Cha Cha Cha, which I received as gratis (thank you @TeamBIC!), a rust-tinted red that applies so smoothly and wears comfortably and beautifully throughout the day and GUERLAIN - KissKiss Roselip - Tinted Lip Balm in the shade Crazy Bouquet, a very lightweight but highly pigmented balm that moisturizes my lips while giving them a lovely boost of color. I usually think a balm will give a hint of color but you get a good color payoff from this Guerlain balm.

Bioderma Atoderm Ultra-moisturising lip balm lives up to its name - it is truly ultra moisturizing. A new love.

TWEEZERMAN Pink Perfection Point Tweezer: I've been trying to be very diligent, maybe obsessively so, about brow maintenance since the shelter in place and these tweezers have been my faithful sidekick in that part of my upkeep. 

Favorite Lesson Learned: @pocketvenus posted an article about Tom Ford's beauty tips for videoconferencing. It's brilliant and has been put to good use! Thank you, pocketvenus and Tom Ford! ❤️❤️❤️  https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/Videoconferencing-beauty-tips-from-Tom-Ford/m-p/5271448/highlight/true#M378360

Favorite Act@sprocketta recently made a post on the unicorn mail thread about an absolutely heartwarming act of kindness by the wonderful @Luvstravel. ❤️❤️❤️ https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/5273030/highlight/true#M210408 Luvstravel, you are beautiful inside and out! 

Swatches of lippies (both swatched 2x):

Spoiler

@itsfi I always look for your monthly faves to see your beautiful photos ❤️ So happy you're still loving your vday lippie! 😄 

Thanks for the reminder to keep my brows in check. Gotta keep at it! 

Ohhh. 😍 @GeorginaBT!!! That is so very nice. Thank you so much for those kind words. 🥰 Means a lot. 💖

I’ve been looking online at the other jelly tint shades... 🛍 May need to add another one to my cart. 😉 

Just read this post and had to repeat to myself several times that I don't need another tinted balm.... we'll see how well I can keep up that mantra!  I love the Bioderma balm as well @itsfi I used a lot of it last winter!  Is the book a love as well?

Thank you so much for the Bioderma lip balm @missjeanie! It's so good! Your "I don't need another lip balm" mantra sounds so familiar. lol. I keep telling myself that even as I put tinted balms into my cart. Hahaha! 🙂 

Ah, great question. The book is pretty good. The big "love" for me is carving out time to get in some leisure reading. 

@itsfi I did really well this sale... only one balm, and it has SPF so I'm calling it sunscreen, so that's a medication technically... I didn't buy tinted balm, I bought medicine to keep me safe! lol, hope you carve out a bit of time for reading this week!

RE: Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2020 Edition

Guerlain KissKiss lip balm is a keeper! I got one in peach fizz. It does not have any color just pretty sparkles of gold, rose and blue. I really enjoy how it feels on my lips

Re: RE: Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2020 Edition

@Zvezdochka, the Guerlain lip balms are great! peach fizz sounds lovely. I’ll have to check it out in person once we’re able to do so.

@itsfi I love how thorough you are. That first picture is inspiring!

Awww 😊; thank you so much for your kind words @amannable! 🤗 I’ve been trying different ways to put things together for photos. It makes for a nice, fun break in my day. 💖

18 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • Monthly Favorites April 2020.jpg
  • IMG_20200422_150933.jpg
  • C01682AF-5D61-4A72-9EA4-CFF72BFD5EB4.jpeg
  • Top: Guerlain KissKiss Rosehip Tinted Lip Balm; Bottom: Sephora Jelly Melt. Both swatched 2x.
  • FED276F7-1155-4BD1-85CA-9F13523A6038.jpeg
  • 20200423_112625.jpg
  • 20200426_195954.jpg
  • 20200426_200053.jpg
  • 20200426_200157.jpg
  • 20200426_133432~3.jpg
testing