cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events

Miami BIC'ers: VIP Preview Event this Thursday at Lincoln Road Sephora

Miami Event Image.jpg

Happy Monday, BIC!

We have a new store opening on Lincoln Road in Miami – and we have secured VIP invites to the Preview Event -  exclusively for two Community members and a guest of their choosing! If you are chosen to attend, not only will you get to experience the VIP treatment at this swanky event but you will also  enjoy drinks, bites, a DJ, Instagrammable photo ops and a token of appreciation. Additionally, you will have a first look at our Pop-Up beauty experience – Dreamer x Sephora a few stores down!  

Here's what you need to know:

• Who? Two BIC members and their +1's
  • When? Thursday, 6/21 from 6-8pm
  • Where? 818 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL
  • Entertainment by DJ Millie
  • Live Custom Art by Urban Pop Artist, Spencer Couture
  • Enjoy sips and bites from Mint Catering
  • Community attendees are allowed a plus one
  • Valet will be reimbursed (ask the store upon arrival)
  • Spots are limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis
  • Community attendees will receive a token of appreciation 
  • We want to hear all about this event! Please report back to the Community with your photos and experience for those of us who won't be able to make it

We only have two spots (+1 guest each) available so please send me a private message with your full name and email address if you are able to attend. This event is going to make history as the first VIP event in our new store on the streets of Miami. You don’t want to miss it! Cannot wait to hear details and see pictures of this fabulous event after some of you attend!

Re: Miami BIC'ers: VIP Preview Event this Thursday at Lincoln Road Sephora

Katie thank you so much for making this happen, I had an amazing time!

Quite a few familiar faces, so many products I know and love plus quite a few that I'd never seen in person before, free-flowing delicious drinks and adorable chocolate lipsticks for snacking... but the real rock stars here were these MIRRORS!  Every person gets their own lighted mirror and each has settings for 10%, 30%, 50%, 70% or100% and also the option of warm lighting vs cool lighting, this is really going to take classes and beauty events to a whole different level.  Thank you again!SEPHORA.small.png

This sounds like an absolutely amazing time @RebeccaDarling! Such a fun and exciting thing to be apart of, thanks for sharing all about it! 😄

That looks amazing @RebeccaDarling. Thanks for sharing pics! 

@RebeccaDarling  Thanks for sharing!! Looks like you had a great time!!😊

Those chocolate lipsticks look so cute, @RebeccaDarling! Not sure I'd be able to eat one since they're so pretty haha! Thanks for sharing! Those mirrors seem really lovely. 

Oh you know, just enjoying the Miami Beach weather at one of my fave retailers! Event is at 1, post more soon, but look how cute the bag is!6BCDC194-FA10-42E1-B3C8-05ABA889507A.jpeg

Here are all the goodies that were in the bags I received:5D25CE47-D36A-482D-BE7F-C29C5FE28A1D.jpeg

Inside the South Beach tote was an Ocean Drive magazine; inside the Good Vibes pouch was a collapsible water bottle (perfect for festival going) and a 20% off coupon for six02; and my GWP was the current  Set4Summer promo. I purchased the Pat McGrath lip pencil in Night Fever. 

I really enjoyed going to the new store, I just can’t believe it took this long to have Sephora arrive on Lincoln Road! That strip of shops was MADE for Sephora!

Final thought: I truly appreciate that Dreamer and Sephora used paper straws for this event. Plastic straws are so terrible for the environment not just in terms of non biodegradable waste but the dangers they pose to animals. So major kudos to the organizers of this event; it's the little details that really reveal the most about a company.

Awesome branding everywhere!Awesome branding everywhere!

More swagMore swag

Sephora and South Beach match made in tropical heavenSephora and South Beach match made in tropical heaven

Picture ready!Picture ready!

Beauty is a team sportBeauty is a team sport

Lots of cool drinks from Dreamers!Lots of cool drinks from Dreamers!

First and always!First and always!

Coconut water from a coconut, Sephora I love you!Coconut water from a coconut, Sephora I love you!

Wow this looks amazing, And so unique! It’s very different from the run-of-the-mill mall Sephora’s I’ve been to. Thank you @LCResz for sharing about your experience, I especially love the pictures of everything 😍 

@LCResz The design on the coconut is just too cute! Thanks for sharing your experience with us ♡ 

@LCResz  What great pictures!! Glad you had fun!!☺

@LCResz How fun!!! I'm obsessed with that Flamingo Wall.

Oh I'm so homesick 😭 This looks amazing @LCResz, so glad you were able to make it up there for the extra swag! 💖

Let me know next time you're in town @fieldsofclover! I need a beauty buddy since most of the people I know don't understand how I can justify paying so much for stuff I just wash down the drain anyway... I need sympathetic soulmate so when I go shopping is what I'm saying 😋

@LCResz Probably a year or two, but beauty buddies in spirit until then! People are entitled to their wrong opinions, just remind them that skincare is self-care 🙌🥥🌴

This looks like such a fun event, @LCResz!! I love all of the decor so much 😍 Can't wait to hear more about it! Have fun!

@LCResz, why must you tease me? I want that coconut drink!!! Have a great time @LCResz! XOXO

How fun!  I hope everyone has a blast tonight 🙂

Hello Miami BIC'ers! We have one more spot  (+1 guest) available. Please send me a private message if you are interested!

@KatieBT I wish I was in Miami. I hope to see pics from anyone that attends because these Sephora sponsored events look amazing! ❤️

Conversation Stats
Photos12
  • Miami Event Image.jpg
  • 6BCDC194-FA10-42E1-B3C8-05ABA889507A.jpeg
  • More swag
  • Beauty is a team sport
  • Sephora and South Beach match made in tropical heaven
  • Picture ready!
  • Lots of cool drinks from Dreamers!
  • First and always!
  • Coconut water from a coconut, Sephora I love you!
  • Awesome branding everywhere!
  • SEPHORA.small.png
  • 5D25CE47-D36A-482D-BE7F-C29C5FE28A1D.jpeg
testing