Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Mario Badescu

Hello! I was wondering what the best Mario Badescu spray and face wash(s) are? Im willing to invest in good skincare products and makeup but, wondering what the best are before i waste my money on something i wont use. And, if the Mario Badescu doesnt work well for dry, sensitive skin then, please tell me and tell me what you use!! 

Re: Mario Badescu

@MakeupKate2269 I don't use Mario Badescu on my mostly-dry combo skin. Instead, I use cleansers by Paula's Choice: Optimal Results Hydrating Cleanser in the morning and Hydralight One Step Cleanser at night. Once in a while, I swap in the Paula's Choice Clear cleanser (2% BHA) or The INKEY List Oat Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 5 oz/ 150 mL

Assuming you're looking for a hydrating spray, my favorites are COSRX Centella Water Alcohol-Free Toner (I sometimes use this as a hydrating toner but mostly love it as a hydrating spray throughout my routine), Youth To The People Adaptogen Soothe + Hydrate Activated Mist with Peptides 4 oz/ 118 mL, and Pyunkang Yul Mist Toner. I also love Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL, but it tends to turn a bit funky in the bottle if not used soon enough, probably thanks (in part) to its oil content. 

@MakeupKate2269 Is there a specific reason why you want to try that specific brand?  Unfortunately if you read/watch reviews from actual dermatologists and people who have an authority in the skincare world you'll find that MB products really aren't that great in terms of the ingredients used.  It's definitely a more affordable brand but you might consider investing a little more money into better skincare OR choosing another affordable option that actually has better formulations.

@MakeupKate2269 @If you can maybe go in store and ask for samples before committing to a full size I think that would work best. As for sprays Caudalie Beauty Elixir Limited Edition By L’Wren Scott 3.4 oz and Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist 1.7 oz/ 50 mL are great sprays 

Hi @MakeupKate2269!

I personally hate Mario Badsecu products and their super cheap drugstore quality.  Don't be fooled by their amazing marketing.  I know they seem appealing, especially to Zoomers since they're sold at trendy stores like UO and Influencers post aesthetic pics of them on Instagram.

A lot of people complained about MB products giving them rashes, drying and irritating their skin.  I know this was a while back but they did get sued for somethings, I think a part of it had to do with their refusal to tell customers their products had steroids in them.

My absolute favorite face mist is Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist 0.4 oz/ 12 mL.  When you spray it, it doesn't feel like a lot is coming out, but it's actually super hydrating!  You can use it before serum, after foundation/concealer and throughout the day as needed.

I got it as a set from the Tatcha Dewy Skin Favorites on the Go which is a great set for dry skin.  Tatcha is expensive but is "clean" and they have much higher standards than MB.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing