Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

March Daily Wows!

Hello BIC! Can you guys believe February is already over? For the month of March we will be offering a week of daily wows starting Today 2/28 through next Wednesday 3/6. The best part? Everything is going to be 50% OFF! 

A few reminders before we get started:        

• This week's Weekly Wow will be US-only
  • As you know, Canada, has changed from a Weekly Wow promotion to a monthly Week of Wow. Please look out for all the details on next month's Week of Wow in mid-March!
  • Deals go live each Thursday and most are only on sale for one week only
  • When items sell out, they are gone so I suggest snagging your favorite deals early!

Thursday 2/28:

Urban Decay Vice Lipstick.JPG

URBAN DECAY - Vice Lipstick$19.00 $9.50

Spoiler

Swatches of my 4 favorite shades: 

Perricone Cold Plasma Face and Neck Cream.JPG

PERRICONE MD - Cold Plasma+ Face$149.00 $74.50

Spoiler

Friday 3/1:

Marc Jacobs Le Marc Liquid Lipstick Creme.JPG

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Le Marc Liquid Lip Crème$28.00 $14.00

Spoiler

Swatches of my favorite shades:

Clinique take the day off cleansing balm.JPGCLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm Makeup Remover 3.8 oz/ 125 mL$29.50 $14.75

Spoiler

Saturday 3/2:It cosmetics confidence cleanser.JPG

IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cleanser Hydrating Facial Cleanser Serum 5 oz/ 148 mL $28.00 $14.00

Spoiler

Sunday 3/3: 

Lancome Hypnose Collection.JPG

Lancôme HYPNÔSE DRAMA Instant Full Body Volume Mascara Excessive Black$27.50 $13.75

Spoiler

PTR Max Cmplexion Correction Pads.JPG

Peter Thomas Roth Goodbye Acne™ Max Complexion Correction Pads 60 pads$40.00 $20.00

Spoiler

Monday 3/4:

smashbox photo edit eyeshadow trios.JPG Smashbox Photo Edit Eye Shadow Trio #Goals$22.00 $11.00

Spoiler

Philosophy Purity Made Simple Pore Extractor Mask.JPGPHILOSOPHY - Purity Made Simple Pore Extractor Mask$35.00 $17.50

Spoiler

Tuesday 3/5:Buxom Vava Plump Lipstick.JPG

BUXOM - Va-Va-PLUMP™ Shiny Liquid Lipstick$20.00 $10.00

Spoiler

Swatches of my 3 favorite shades:

Dr.Brandt Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator.JPG

DR. BRANDT SKINCARE - microdermabrasion age defying exfoliator$79.00 $39.50

Spoiler

Wednesday 3/6:

Bareminerals Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick.JPGBAREMINERALS - GEN NUDE™ Radiant Lipstick$20.00 $10.00

Spoiler

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydratant Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum.JPG

FIRST AID BEAUTY - Ultra Repair® Hydrating Serum$36.00 $18.00

Spoiler

Which Daily Wow are you the most excited about? Show & Tell!

Re: March Daily Wows!

@TrysBeautyItems  Heh, I also have a separate email just for promos (and online order tracking). Macy’s was overtaking that email inbox. 😄 

Daily promotions aren't exclusive to Sephora...like other...

Daily promotions aren't exclusive to Sephora...like others have said, it's commonly found in other places. And if you were an Ulta shopper, you would've known that they also have two 21 Days Of Beauty events each year...

The weekly wows aren't online only either. Merchants know if someone wants something they will find a way to purchase - if the promotional details are released in chunks, the customer will plan accordingly and impulse purchases still occur. Marketing is about moving products and getting new fans of such brand/product, nothing new in the retail world.

Contracts and type of clientele help determine what brand/products are at which store (online and in stores - no two stores carry exactly the same), what type of promotions, exclusives, sets etc. Sure it can be a headache not to get all purchases done in one store, but that's normal, not just for beauty.

@ellie50  Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but while this "daily wow" of different discounts daily is new to Sephora, it's actually a moderately common promotional tool used by many other retailers to drive traffic and sales. The point IS daily purchases vs a single larger order of multiple items. Ulta does it several times a year, Macy's as well, and many other non-beauty related retailers. Also, these weekly and daily wow promos are not Rouge/tier specific, anyone can partake! 

Yes I know; was just expressing some dislike of the daily vs the weekly, in which multiple products are released and available for one week vs a different product each day.  I realize it's a marketing gimmick used in retail, but I don't have to like it 🙂

RE: March Daily Wows!

What an unpleasant reminder that Sephora still doesn’t care about their Canadian customers. I would have liked to take advantage of many of these deals. We don’t get daily or weekly wows, next to norewards or gwp lately, lack of sale items, etc. etc. the list goes on. I thought Sephora was trying to step it up with the $100 reward and full size items but the rest of the rewards just went downhill as a result. And not to mention the usual “we are looking into it” regarding an explanation for all this or "we will send feedback to our team" that never becomes of anything. With Ulta slowly inching into Canada andShoppers, well.ca, etc expanding in brands, Sephora keeps stepping back. At this point I hope competition comes with a company who shows the same appreciation for all their customers, not just some. Just because we are a smaller market doesnt mean we can’t be offered the same perks as the US or we are less worthy.

Re: RE: March Daily Wows!

@sydtomato @makeupmaven64 @Jennakitten @TheCakeSlyLady 

Thank you all for your feedback! The Canadian team is working on a new program exclusively for Canada and will be sharing more details as soon as they have been finalized. In the meantime, Canada’s Week of Wow will feature 14 products this week – we’ll be posting about it tomorrow!

US received Daily Wow deals during the first week of the month for a total of 13 products. We hope this information is helpful. 🙂 

Given all of the announcements about Canadian stores closing I wonder if we should read between the lines and see that Sephora in canada has an issue and potentially won’t be here much longer. They certainly aren’t investing here

RE: Re: RE: March Daily Wows!

Where is Sephora closing in Canada? Here in Vancouver BC it is the busiest store, to the point where you are body to with people. There is not one Sephora store that I’ve been to here in BC that is not busy, no matter the time of the day. Everything online is also always sold out, well everything I tried to purchase, if I’m not quick at pressing the purchase button, it’s OOS. So why would they be closing down their stores in Canada? Makes no sense to me. Can someone clarify if this is true?

Where in Canada are Sephora stores closing? Here in the GTA, Sephora is one of the busiest stores in every mall. It doesn't seem like they are suffering where I live. To me, I think it's more related to the fact that there is so little competition in Canada that they don't feel the need to offer promotions. That or the marketing team here is extremely lazy. 

@BrendaBT This is an exciting week!  I own 3 UD Vice Lipsticks so I don't need anymore, but I'm happy for those that got to snag some at such a great price.  I own Brat, Obsessed and one other I'm blanking on.  If I had more time, I might've picked up Sheer Liar; I've had a love-hate relationship with it when I've tried it on but for the price I think I would put up with it!

I'm thrilled about the FIRST AID BEAUTY - Ultra Repair® Hydrating Serum

b/c I use it every day and should be needing a new one soon.  I also hope other BICers have a chance to try it out and see that it's a great anti-aging serum.

I also can't wait to check out the Smashbox Photo Edit Shadow Trios!  So many pretty choices!  Decisions, decisions.

I like that FAB serum for an extra boost of hydration!

I keep telling myself to not buy anymore eyeshadow but those travel-friendly Smashbox trios are tempting

Could we please know why US gets Daily Wow while Canada is reduced to Monthly Wow? It sems unfair to say the least.

Agreed. The offers available to Canadians are pathetic, a...

Agreed. The offers available to Canadians are pathetic, and it just rubs salt in the wound to see all of the Weekly Wow deals offered to Americans. I think that instead of "Week of Wow", "Monthly Meh" is an appropriate term for the sales offers we get once a month.

RE: March Daily Wows!

I wonder if next time there is such a hot item Sephora can limit the purchases to three per customer or something.

I wish I could understand Sephora's business plan for Canada. The US now has daily 
"wows". Canada has been down graded to monthly "wows". The items in the rewards bazaar in Canada are in such limited supply that it is an exercise in frustration to get anything decent. There are far  far more items on sale for Americans than Canadians. I could go on but the point is that Sephora does not seem to want to do business in Canada or maybe Sephora thinks Canadians should be grateful for whatever crumbs they throw to us. . I have dramatically reduced my spending at Sephora - this is partly because I am so tired of their attitude towards Canada and partly because Sephora declines to offer Canadians the deals they offer Americans. If Sephora wishes to stop doing business in Canada then they should leave and let other Canadian retailers pick up their brands. I think my comments will have zero impact and I doubt Sephora will make any changes but I am so irritated with Sephora that I felt I still had to say something.

totally, I've been doing a lot more shopping with SBB. go...

totally, I've been doing a lot more shopping with SBB. good rewards and constantly adding new brands.

who is SBB?

who is SBB?

Re: who is SBB?

I believe it's Shoppers Beauty Boutique. 

RE: totally, I've been doing a lot more shopping with SBB. go...

Same! I would shop their entirely if they carried even more brands I shop regularly. Im glad they have been expanding. Getting nars and dior, plus more drugstore brands, has been awesome! @Crashleyw

even I started to shop at SBB

even I started to shop at SBB
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos12
  • Perricone Cold Plasma Face and Neck Cream.JPG
  • Clinique take the day off cleansing balm.JPG
  • It cosmetics confidence cleanser.JPG
  • PTR Max Cmplexion Correction Pads.JPG
  • Dr.Brandt Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator.JPG
  • Urban Decay Vice Lipstick.JPG
  • Urban decay vice lipstick swatches.JPG