Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

March Daily Wows!

Hello BIC! Can you guys believe February is already over? For the month of March we will be offering a week of daily wows starting Today 2/28 through next Wednesday 3/6. The best part? Everything is going to be 50% OFF! 

A few reminders before we get started:        

• This week's Weekly Wow will be US-only
  • As you know, Canada, has changed from a Weekly Wow promotion to a monthly Week of Wow. Please look out for all the details on next month's Week of Wow in mid-March!
  • Deals go live each Thursday and most are only on sale for one week only
  • When items sell out, they are gone so I suggest snagging your favorite deals early!

Thursday 2/28:

Urban Decay Vice Lipstick.JPG

URBAN DECAY - Vice Lipstick$19.00 $9.50

Spoiler

Swatches of my 4 favorite shades: 

Perricone Cold Plasma Face and Neck Cream.JPG

PERRICONE MD - Cold Plasma+ Face$149.00 $74.50

Spoiler

Friday 3/1:

Marc Jacobs Le Marc Liquid Lipstick Creme.JPG

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Le Marc Liquid Lip Crème$28.00 $14.00

Spoiler

Swatches of my favorite shades:

Clinique take the day off cleansing balm.JPGCLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm Makeup Remover 3.8 oz/ 125 mL$29.50 $14.75

Spoiler

Saturday 3/2:It cosmetics confidence cleanser.JPG

IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cleanser Hydrating Facial Cleanser Serum 5 oz/ 148 mL $28.00 $14.00

Spoiler

Sunday 3/3: 

Lancome Hypnose Collection.JPG

Lancôme HYPNÔSE DRAMA Instant Full Body Volume Mascara Excessive Black$27.50 $13.75

Spoiler

PTR Max Cmplexion Correction Pads.JPG

Peter Thomas Roth Goodbye Acne™ Max Complexion Correction Pads 60 pads$40.00 $20.00

Spoiler

Monday 3/4:

smashbox photo edit eyeshadow trios.JPG Smashbox Photo Edit Eye Shadow Trio #Goals$22.00 $11.00

Spoiler

Philosophy Purity Made Simple Pore Extractor Mask.JPGPHILOSOPHY - Purity Made Simple Pore Extractor Mask$35.00 $17.50

Spoiler

Tuesday 3/5:Buxom Vava Plump Lipstick.JPG

BUXOM - Va-Va-PLUMP™ Shiny Liquid Lipstick$20.00 $10.00

Spoiler

Swatches of my 3 favorite shades:

Dr.Brandt Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator.JPG

DR. BRANDT SKINCARE - microdermabrasion age defying exfoliator$79.00 $39.50

Spoiler

Wednesday 3/6:

Bareminerals Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick.JPGBAREMINERALS - GEN NUDE™ Radiant Lipstick$20.00 $10.00

Spoiler

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydratant Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum.JPG

FIRST AID BEAUTY - Ultra Repair® Hydrating Serum$36.00 $18.00

Spoiler

Which Daily Wow are you the most excited about? Show & Tell!

RE: March Daily Wows!

Not happy the cleansing balm sold out so quickly!! I was so excited. However, The Ordinary is launching a balm-to-oil cleanser in about a week. Ounce for ounce it will be about the same price as the Clinique cleansing balm during the daily wow sale. But I am going to head to the store for the Clinique. Hopefully it will still be in stock!

Same. The CLINIQUE balm is pretty pricey so I was stoked,...

Same. The CLINIQUE balm is pretty pricey so I was stoked, but it was sold out from the moment I got the e-mail!

Re: Same. The CLINIQUE balm is pretty pricey so I was stoked,...

@CountessKitteh If you want something don't rely on emails, for any store. Emails can be delayed from the sending server to the receiver.

Sephora runs on PST. Clinique was sold out very early online, noticed around 6 am PST it was out. 

Re: RE: March Daily Wows!

Awesome, the TO squalane balm cleanser isn't in a jar!

Re: March Daily Wows!

It’s pretty disappointing that Canada is left out of this..

March Daily Wows!

I was super excited to see the cleansing balm for today. I stayed up till after 1am eastern hoping it would go live so I could order, it didn't. I woke up at 7 a.m. and it's already sold out. I can't make it to a store until 5, because I work, and I'd imagine it'll be sold out there too. It would have been nice if sephora hadn't launched these in the middle of the night, especially for such a hot item.

@elinj   That does seem different from the way most other items are released.

@elinj  This exactly happened to me. Overslept and woke up at 7am, I knew that it would go oos. 😞

RE: Re: March Daily Wows!

It was gone at 6:15 AM Eastern. I wonder how much earlier I would have had to check to get it.
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Re: March Daily Wows!

It went out of stock between 1am and 2am PST while I was finalising my cart 😞

Re: RE: Re: March Daily Wows!

@SoraDixie the price probably changed at 3am est being that Sephora runs on pacific time.  If it didn’t launch at 3am then maybe shortly after.

Thanks for pre-posting all the items with prices, @BrendaBT .

I did some extensive "research" this a.m. on the UD lipsticks (seriously, they were going OOS before 7 a.m.!)  I ended up with three that I don't have and think will work well-  Crisis, Tampered, and Hideaway.  

I might be back for a Lancome mascara.

Ugh held out all day and finally caved and bought just 1 UD lippie (I'm on a no lippie buy unless it's just something out of this world extremely LE holy grail status 😛 ). Thankfully most of them were sold out, but I had wanted the color Ready from the Born to Run collection so I'm happy to add it to my collection as it looks like it's going to be great for the summertime.

Anonymous Insider

Wow, these products look SO good!!!! I can't wait to try one!

Oh sure, give me an excuse to buy more lipstick... thanks a lot... 😂

I’m kinda glad I didn’t know all the UD Vices were on sale until I saw this thread. Most shades were OOS by the time I checked the product page, so I only picked one or two. Good way to curb a lipstick junkie spending spree, especially since I might have to return for Buxom. 

Oooooh tomorrow looks great! I really enjoy TOTD, and I’ve been interested in trying the Marc Jacobs lippy! Might need to grab a couple. 

@BrendaBT  what is Sephora trying to do to my poor savings !!! First the Charlotte Tilbury promo and now this.

I need to accept my fate - budget blown for the month of March 😂

Thank you for the info @BrendaBT ! I can’t wait to get my hands on FAB’s hydrating serum. My dry, sensitive skin will be pleased😊

Now I am obligated to restock the Clinique Cleansing balm. At 50% off it's a must. 

I love that marc Jacobs lippie - I have shush blush and it’s so pretty and comfy! I wore it to my sisters wedding
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos12
  • Perricone Cold Plasma Face and Neck Cream.JPG
  • Clinique take the day off cleansing balm.JPG
  • It cosmetics confidence cleanser.JPG
  • PTR Max Cmplexion Correction Pads.JPG
  • Dr.Brandt Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator.JPG
  • Urban Decay Vice Lipstick.JPG
  • Urban decay vice lipstick swatches.JPG
  • Lancome Hypnose Collection.JPG
  • smashbox photo edit eyeshadow trios.JPG