Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Mani Friday: Superfly

Happy Mani Friday! Today's nails aren't mine (obvs); they were done by a local SF nail artist for one of my coworkers, and I'm LIVING for them. What do you think?

superfly_1.3.jpg

What are you rockin' on your tips this weekend? Show & Tell! 

Re: Mani Friday: Superfly

I picked up Essie's Tea & Crumpets for $4.99 at Marshall's the other day, so here it is with Orly's matte top coat:

teacrumpets.JPG

Those nails are so cool! I'm totally jealous. 

My Ciate Mini Mani Month will be arriving today or tomorrow, so I'll actually participate in posting a manicure this week. 🙂 I'm excited!

i did a french with a twist (inspired by some of the Sephora pictures i saw about the chrome tips! the purple and glitter is from Ciate. The purple chrome tip is from Formula X!

image.jpg

image.jpg

I used opi matte top coat, opi onyx, and the studs are from ulta using a set called the new black 

Caperella your nails are so nice!!

Beautiful nails! I'm wearing a Gelish French. Every once in a while I get sick of nail art and bright colors and I just crave a clean, classic French. 

french.jpg

Omg the pinky with the gold is amazing! I will post my nails (nothing comparable to that though) maybe tomorrow! I finally got around to being creative! Its been a while since i have posted my nails!

Wow - Those nails are great!  I really can't pick just one because they all coordinate so well with each other, both the colors and the designs!

Thanks for posting, candace!  🙂

I LOVE her nails!! I follow her on Instagram, she also does the nails of my tattoo artist which is where I heard of her from. Her purple galaxy nails are AMAZING.. I need all of them in my life! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos5
  • superfly_1.3.jpg
  • french.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • teacrumpets.JPG
testing