Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Mani Friday: Still Obsessed

Happy Mani Friday! As much as I love themed nail art and new limited-edition shades, I still have my tried and true polish colors that I keep going back to when I'm looking for a simple, beautiful mani. So I've decided that I'm going to occassionally post a "Still Obsessed" Mani Friday to share some colors with you guys that I'm yes, still obsessed with.

This week it's Blue Iris from JinSoon, which is my MOST FAVORITE DEEP BLUE POLISH EVER. It's deep and rich but doesn't look black, and goes on super shiny with an almost gel-like finish. I'm obsessed. I paired it with Glitter and Be Gay from Deborah Lippmann, which is one of my favorite fun glitters.

What are you rockin' on your tips this weekend? And what polishes are you still obsessed with? Show and Tell!

obsessed 4.25.jpg

Re: Mani Friday: Still Obsessed

Love the simplicity Candace. I do love that blue and think I may just have to have it!!

I'm trying to force spring weather to come. I couldn't quite recreate the Sephora Instagram photo from a few weeks ago, but here is my interpretation. 

image.jpg

I have been wearing Deborah Lippman's Mermaid's Dream for the last few days and I love it! Deborah Lippmann - Mermaid's Dream

Thanks, Randee! My mom got me some nail stickers a while back and I decided to give them a whirl!

I love those nails lylysa! Those flowers are so fun! 

<3, Randee

This has been my nail look since Sunday morning. I actually posted it into the Beauty Board just now!

Same thing all week, follow me for fun weekly manis

1941033_1426358557617688_361028898_n.jpg

Candace, I love the JinSoon nail polishes!! Her new spring collection is great. 🙂 🙂 This look is great, too! 

That Deborah Lippman polish really IS gorgeous!

This is gorgeous! I may need to invest in that Deborah Lippman polish! 🙂

<3, Randee
10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos4
  • obsessed 4.25.jpg
  • 1941033_1426358557617688_361028898_n.jpg
  • Deborah Lippmann - Mermaid's Dream