Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Mani Friday: Spring Polish

To celebrate the start of Chic Week, (yay 15% off!) today’s Mani Friday is all about polish. Spring polishes, to be exact. I have personally worn all of these colors and I can say with authority that these are my faves of the season. (I’m a brazen enabler, I know, I know.)

Nails Inc Spring Summer Trend Polish in Botanical Gardens

Such a bright mint, with just the right amount of robin’s egg blue to give it a fresh update.

Butter London 3 Free Nail Lacquer in Kerfuffle

The name alone makes it a winner. The perfect peachy-pink color makes it a staple.

Dior Colorvision Vernis Nail Lacquer in Lilac 398

This polish makes me want to frolic in a field of lavender. Or something. I mean, just look at it! Gorg.

JINsoon Botanical Flower Collection in Blue Iris

Literally the dark horse of the bunch, this color is exactly as the description says: a deep electric blue. Every time I wear it, I catch myself staring at my nails. It’s that striking, and totally unexpected for Spring.

I also want to give a shout out to Julep's Freedom™ Polymer Top Coat, which makes my mani shiny and virtually indestructible in minutes. That helps when you actually, you know, want to paint your nails AND have a life.

What are your favorite shades of the season?

Show & Tell (on your nails, or in the bottle if you don’t happen to have it on) in the comments!

Re: Mani Friday: Spring Polish

I love these colors they are gorgeous!

SUPER into yellow lately.  I used a Konad plate for the accent nail.

http://www.sephora.com/nail-colour-P217311?skuId=1415702

@glossy- I love that look it is so cute!

@beautylovingirl - I had to buy all of them, I love them so much. I swear I just give my paycheck right back, lol.

@glossy - Awesome! I want to try those dots freehand, as my ineptitude with the stamping tool is well documented. Smiley Happy

Here is my (sloppy) mani for the day:

Dying to try some Dior, I love the shape of the brush and the formula is so easy to work with.

@drrragon - Pretty! I love those colors together. Get some Dior! The brush IS amazeballs, my coworkers and I were just talking about it. Gotta use that 15% off on something, right? Smiley Wink

@drragon- I love Dior polishes I will slowly work my way in until I get all of them.

You evil enablers!  I can barely stop myself from running to my Sephora and buying that awesome Dior in Princess I've been obsessing over....on the other hand it's Friday and I deserve a nice treat!   Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

@glossy  I love the Konad plates!  And I also love your mani!

There's not a place near me that carries Dior so I can see the products in person.  Smiley Sad

15 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 23 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos5
  • spring polish 4.12.jpg
  • photo.JPG
  • 20130412_153910.jpg
  • spring.jpg
  • flowermani2.jpg