Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Mani Friday: Snap + Go!

Happy Mani Friday! I love my nails this week because of these super bright and fun summer colors (Kelvin and Incandescent by Formula X), and I LOVE the backdrop!

Have you tried one of the new Snap + Go "mani-cams" in your local Sephora store yet? It's like a little "step and repeat" for your nails. You have to go in and try one out this weekend, it'll make your mani look like a super star.

What are you rockin' on your tips this weekend? Show and Tell!

And if you do take a pic on one of our mani-cams this weekend, post your pic in this thread!

snap and go 5.16.jpg

Re: Mani Friday: Snap + Go!

I ROCKED ( AND STILL ROLLING) W/  THE NEW OPI SHEER TINTS IN:

BE MAGENTALE WITH ME!  I WORE IT OVER; DONT TOUCH MY TUTU (OPI) TO GIVE IT A POP!  IT LOOK'S LIKE WATERMELON JUICED UP FINGERNAILS MINUS THE SEEDS ( BUT I HAVE SOME OF THAT TOO ( CAN'T WAIT TO TRY & SHOW IT)!  I HAD TO CUT MY NAILS DOWN SOMETHING SERIOUSE TOO!  THEY WERE VERY LONG & I HAD BROKE/ CHIPPED SOME RE-ORGANIZING MY COSMETICS & SKIN CARE (CLEAR ACRYLIC JUNKIE, LOL)!

I REALIZE I AM A/B 4 DAY'S LATE BUT.... I WANTED TO SHARE THIS AWESOME JUICY POLISH....SO MUCH COLOR & SOOO SHINY (: ! 

Orange is my favorite color!!! I'm loving your nails this week!! I'm almost inspired to paint my nails..

But also feeling a little bit lazy 😛

OMGosh, Candace!  I saw this mani on the Beauty Board first--love at first sight!  I had no idea I was looking at your mani, though!  You'd think I'd know your fingers by now.  🙂  I love the nail polish colors; I can't wait to check them out in person.

As if I needed yet another reason to go into a Sephora store! 😛

My nails are a basic French mani this week with some glitter, it's also a gel mani that I did myself too. I never realized how long my nails were getting until I had to add the white to just the tips. Holy cow, I may be having to trim and shape them down after this.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • snap and go 5.16.jpg
testing