Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Mani Friday: #SephoraCoachella

Sephora is at Coachella! As the official beauty sponsor of the festival, we've pitched our beauty tent (literally) in Indio this weekend and next. If you're at the festival, stop by the tent to relax, get your makeup refreshed by Sephora Collection and enjoy the free wifi!

I'm not there (dusty deserts and I do NOT mix), but our intrepid social editors are there getting the scoop and reporting live from the tent. See all of the action by checking out #sephoracoachella on Instagram and Twitter.

What are you rockin' on your tips this weekend (and is anybody going to Coachella)? Show and Tell!

coachella 4.11.jpg

Sephora on Twitter> https://twitter.com/sephora

Sephora on Instagram> http://instagram.com/sephora

Re: Mani Friday: #SephoraCoachella

I haven't polished mine yet this weekend--I do my mani on Sundays.  I'm planning to do a Butter London turquoise and some type of accent nail or maybe something easy on each nail with the Sephora X vanilla shade from the Meet Your Match kit.  During the 15% off sale, I *finally* bought the nail art tool set!  This will be my first attempt at nail art.  Wish me luck!  🙂

I have an event to attend, so I went ladylike.  Chanel Intermezzo on my nails right now.

Here's my new mani. Since it's warming up to the 70s this weekend I decided I needed a mani that matched the temps. image.jpg

Love the brights! That means summer is almost here:)

❤️ Melissa
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos2
  • coachella 4.11.jpg
  • image.jpg
testing