Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Mani Friday: Season's Greetings

Happy Mani Friday! I went simple and festive for the weekend with a red and gold manicure using Deborah Lippmann Red Silk Boxers and OCC Polish in Cruising.

What are you rockin' on your nails this weekend (and for the holiday!)? Show and Tell!

holiday 12.20_stbanner.jpg

Re: Mani Friday: Season's Greetings

Behold my crappy paint job.

photo.JPG

Errmahhhgawdddd, I think I may have found a dupe for my lovely OPI Smitten with Mittens shade that is discontinued with the Julep Karmen!

Granted I know the lighting is different (I'm busy Googling swatches and pics of both to compare more).

Jane looks totally gorgeous, ShinyMagpie! It reminds me of the Stila foiled eye shadows!

Love that. It looks gorgeous!

Mine are naked right now but I plan on doing a mani tonight. Right now I have Julep Karmen on my toes which is a great holiday red with lots of superfine gold micro-glitter. 

My fingernails are pretty short so tonight I plan on doing a mani with Julep's Jane which is a full coverage rose gold glitter. (Sensing a theme for the shiny magpie). Christmas party with friends tomorrow night.  🙂

Red Silk Boxers....love that name!

Red and gold are a combination that can never go wrong for the holidays!

I was going to grab a charcoal polish at home on my way out to work so I could do my nails (yes, it's so slow I could paint my nails at my desk) but totally forgot!

I do have a clear coat so I might start prepping soon. 

I broke a nail a week ago and filed that one and the rest to a square tip (not my fave look on me, but I couldn't bear to cut them all down), but then another nail broke a few days layer so I was able to trim them slightly and file them back to being round/with a soft curve.

Right now my nails are naked (even my toe nails)....brrrrr, gonna need more than Red Silk Boxers and that cute Santa hat to keep hem warm! 😉 😛

Conversation Stats
Photos12
  • holiday 12.20_stbanner.jpg
  • photo.JPG
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • IMG_4975.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • Photo on 2013-12-22 at 08.30.jpg
  • Bday/Holiday Nails
  • image.jpg