Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Mani Friday: NYE

Happy Mani Friday! Today's mani is inspired by what else? New Year's Eve!  Whether you're staying in or headed out, sparkly tips are equally appropriate. And this is the easiest glitter mani ever, using two Deborah Lippmann lacquers (and you could really use just one, but I have zero will power when it comes to glitter polishes): Cleopatra in New York and Boom Boom Pow

What are you rockin' on your tips this weekend (and for NYE)? Show & Tell! 

nye mani 12.27.jpg

(And this is the last in my "fingers wearing hats" series, I swear.  But I couldn't resist one last time. :))

Re: Mani Friday: NYE

I'm still rocking my Christmas creation! It has held up pretty good for the past 5 days. Actually, this is a record for me. My nail color usually looks pretty bad after day 3. The white is julep and the red sparkle and red accent nail color are both OPI for Sephora. 

I will be redoing my nails Monday though for NYE, but I'm not sure what I am going to go with yet. I just know I want a lot of sparkle!

christmas nails.jpg

Wow!  Candace, malday, and BeautyJunkie - Your nails look great!

I finally got the Julep Mind Your Mani kit I ordered last weekend.  Hopefully, I can finally get my nails back in shape.

Pretty! I've been too busy for nail painting and did this quick bright green and deborah lippman sparkle the other day... I'll have to swap for some shimmery colors this weekend! 🙂

xmasnails.jpg

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Candace, love the black & gold. 

I used on of the Zoya Pixie Dust sets I got for Christmas.  From light to dark - Tomoko, London and Dahlia.  With Dahlia as an accent nail.  They are already a matte finish so we used a matte top coat. I love the micro glitter. 

image.jpg

So cute Candace! That's definitely an inspiration for New Year's Eve! I might do the same, but with silver flecks instead of gold. 🙂

Today's mani is AVON Brushed Metals nail enamel in Dusky Copper. Although it's extremely difficult to see the copper flecks even in person haha.

mani.jpg

I didn't even see the hat until I read the bottom of your post! 😛

C'moooonnnn, MORE hats! They're fun! Hehe!

I'm slacking, I took a pic of my nails over Christmas but didn't get to post them yet. They're lasing quite a bit so lets see if they last more than this weekend, if not, time to repaint for the new year!

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos5
  • nye mani 12.27.jpg
  • mani.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • xmasnails.jpg
  • christmas nails.jpg
testing