Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Mani Friday: Matte Madness

Is anyone else as excited as I am that it's FINALLY Mani Friday? (It's been a long week, ya'll Smiley Happy).

This week I managed to get my hands on the new  JINsoon Tibi Fall Collection, and since I couldn't decide which color was my favorite, I decided to use them all. They're rich jewel tones shades with a gorgeous hint of sparkle (and one awesome olive duochrome), that are perfect for Fall. I was also excited to try the new Matte Maker top coat, so I threw that on as well. I love it; I've been staring at my nails all day!

What mani are you rockin' this weekend? Show & Tell!

Re: Mani Friday: Matte Madness

Cute nails, Candace! I love the play with finishes and those shades are excellent for fall! So rich and inky!

My nails are currently sporting Ghoul Time from Wet N' Wild. I wanted something very loud, even bordering on fun-obnoxious! Smiley Tongue Every time I look at my nails I smile at what a bright color it is! Yesterday was the Mid-Autumn Lunar Festival so I'm also showcasing a yummy mooncake my bf and I tore into after dinner! Yum!

My nail color reminds me of Om Nom from the game/app Cut the Rope:

As always i love you Mani Candace! Smiley Happy

I have on Break a Leg Warmer with a Jewelry top coat on the accent nail Smiley Very Happy

Did them in 5minutes today @ work! Just plain NUDE Smiley Happy

@candace - Your nails look great!

@arielaaaaaaaa - Your mani looks marvi!  I have that color; think I'll have to break it out.

I'm wearing Julep duochrome.  I don't remember the name, Blakely, maybe?  The duochrome doesn't show up in my picture though.  I looks awesome under the fluorescent lights at work!

Loving that matte coat!

<3 Melissa

Wet and Wild Color Craze "Rustic" and Klean Clolor in "Black" XD Thought it looked nice and fall-y.

@Warriorwitch, I love how both hands are different! I need to do that when i can't decide which color i want Smiley Very Happy

@arielaaaaaaaa (That a lot of A's O_O) I actual saw a lady at my bank wearing her nails like this but in a mint green and candy pink. I loved the way it worked so well so I had to steal for myself. I love your sparkles on one finger too, that might be something I do next week. Smiley Very Happy

Thanks Smiley Happy

I can't wait to see next week! Smiley Very Happy

20 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 26 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos14
  • jinsoon 9.19.jpg
  • mncknl.jpg
  • IMG_0081.jpg