Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Mani Friday: High Volt

Happy Mani Friday! When a slew of gorgeous neon polishes came across my desk this week, I knew I wouldn't be able to choose just one, or two, colors to use (I have the will power of a sugar fiend in a chocolate factory when it comes to beautiful polish), so I just decided to use them all! I toned down this "High-Volt" look by pairing the neons with some of my favorite pastels, and I love the way it turned out. What do you think?

What are you rockin' on your tips this holiday weekend? Show and Tell!

Colors used (L to R): Butter London Kerfuffle, Nails Inc Gel Effect Kensington Passage, Butter London Poole, Deborah Lippmann Video Killed the Radio Star, Formula X Over The Top, Nails Inc Gel Effect Soho Place, Butter London Molly Coddled, Marc Jacobs Ultraviolet, Deborah Lippmann Walking on Sunshine, Marc Jacobs Snap!

Re: Mani Friday: High Volt

Love this look, Candace! Perfect for the holiday weekend! Smiley Wink

<3, Randee

Oh i love it! I may have to try that one day!!

Thanks ladies! It's pretty easy, it just requires A LOT of different polishes. Smiley Happy 

I love your nails, @candace!  Very summery!  Smiley Happy

I love this look for summerSmiley Happy!

<3 Melissa

How fun!!  Now I want to do something fun to my nails!  Maybe using the Formula X Electrics though.... *rushes to Candace's desk, so she can do my nails*

So bright and colorful! Must be fun to play around with all those great polishes. Smiley Wink

I got this really beautiful nudish pink with sparkle gel manicure today. These would be perfect wedding nails! 

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos3
  • high volt 5.23.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg