Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Mani Friday: High Volt

Happy Mani Friday! When a slew of gorgeous neon polishes came across my desk this week, I knew I wouldn't be able to choose just one, or two, colors to use (I have the will power of a sugar fiend in a chocolate factory when it comes to beautiful polish), so I just decided to use them all! I toned down this "High-Volt" look by pairing the neons with some of my favorite pastels, and I love the way it turned out. What do you think?

What are you rockin' on your tips this holiday weekend? Show and Tell!

high volt 5.23.jpg

Colors used (L to R): Butter London Kerfuffle, Nails Inc Gel Effect Kensington Passage, Butter London Poole, Deborah Lippmann Video Killed the Radio Star, Formula X Over The Top, Nails Inc Gel Effect Soho Place, Butter London Molly Coddled, Marc Jacobs Ultraviolet, Deborah Lippmann Walking on Sunshine, Marc Jacobs Snap!

Re: Mani Friday: High Volt

I got this really beautiful nudish pink with sparkle gel manicure today. These would be perfect wedding nails! 

image.jpg

image.jpg

So bright and colorful! Must be fun to play around with all those great polishes. 😉

Anonymous Insider

How fun!!  Now I want to do something fun to my nails!  Maybe using the Formula X Electrics though.... *rushes to Candace's desk, so she can do my nails*

I love this look for summer:)!

❤️ Melissa

I love your nails, @candace!  Very summery!  🙂

Thanks ladies! It's pretty easy, it just requires A LOT of different polishes. 🙂 

Oh i love it! I may have to try that one day!!

Love this look, Candace! Perfect for the holiday weekend! 😉

<3, Randee
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos3
  • high volt 5.23.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
testing