Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Mani Friday: Happy Easter!

Easter weekend calls for seriously cute nails, but as my art skills are limited (I can't draw a bunny to save my life), I used Butter London Poole and Keen to create a simple pastel dotticure. I'm loving the color combination though, what do you think? 

Easter 4.18.jpg

What are you rockin' on your tips this weekend (and what are your Easter plans)? Show and Tell! 

Re: Mani Friday: Happy Easter!

I did a modified French mani (2 triangles instead of a natural tip).  Chanel Sweet Lilac as the base, with Chanel Eastern Light on the tips, covered with 2 coats of YSL Hip Coat.

IMG_20140419_1.png

got my pedicure done the other night in Sephora X Gemini.  Gorgeous cream pink that looks great with my skin tone.  I would've done a manicure too, but two nails broke on me.  I'm thinking I need to get a good nail strengthener.

Pretty! I love everyones colors they shared- I just saw our Instagram post and got some ideas on doing an ombre once I get back home.. But do I do purple and peach or purple and yellow.. hmmm.. #firstworldproblems 😞 LOL

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

those nail all rock.  Tomorrow I am painting mine.  A gorgeous shade of orange with pink tips.

Gorgeous:)

Butter London's Molly Coddled. 

MollyCoddled

@fluffymuha Heart for the bandaid! I own the same ones. 😄 

I've been trying to find time to paint my nails all week, but my son has been sleeping late. I was hoping to do something tonight, but the same nail broke twice today. Now I have stubs and one oddly shaped nail. It must be a sign. 😞 

10157152_10152002417871227_7682615381237342729_n.jpgI'm going with a plain white for this month after going Eggplant for the past couple of months 🙂 *Don't mind the bandaid*

@mrsstory  - Yes! I used a dotting tool, like the one in this set: http://www.sephora.com/nail-art-set-P310408?skuId=1397728

It has a different size on each end so you can make large or small dots. It's so easy.

So cute! I love the color combo:)

❤️ Melissa

Candace -- how did you get your large dots so evenly sized?  Did you use some sort of tool? 

I don't have anything on my nails at the moment.  I gave my nails a week off.  I was actually thinking about it earlier today, and I might put a cheery yellow and some hot pink dots on my nails tonight.  Then I came on and saw yours!  🙂 

Such pretty nails ladies, love them!

@lylsa - that color is great. It reminds me of Mermaid's Dream from Deb Lippmann, which I LOVE.

I went with CND's cake pop. Nice spring pink! image.jpg

I don't have a current picture of MY nails, but I can share that I'm sporting LA Splash's Golden Seahorse:

(the above pic is not mine, it's from a blogger through Google's Image search)

I bought the color a long time ago and this is my second time wearing it and fell in love all over again! It makes me think of the ocean and mermaids! I painted my nails this past Sunday, got my first chip just yesterday (awesome lasting power), but that's since been touched up!

Really cute polka dots! 😄

<3, Randee
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 23 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos5
  • Easter 4.18.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • 10157152_10152002417871227_7682615381237342729_n.jpg
  • MollyCoddled