Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Mani Friday: Greetings from Cabo!

You guys didn't really think I'd leave you hanging without a Mani Friday, did you??

I may be in Cabo, but I still want to see your tips! What mani are you rockin' this holiday weekend? Show & Tell!

Colors used (index to pinky finger): Deborah Lippmann On The Beach, Marc Jacobs Shocking, Marc Jacobs Lux, Deborah Lippmann Lara's Theme

Re: Mani Friday: Greetings from Cabo!

Seriously Candace do you have you rub in it because your in Cabo?? I'm so jealous right now. But your nailing  do look smoking.Smiley Wink

I'm in Fall mode already so I'm just wearing a slightly lilac tinged dove grey. 

Annette by Julep

Pardon the minor chips at the tips of my nails, they got painted Sunday but I'm surprised they've lasted this long!

I used OPI's Russian Navy, topped with OPI's OPI Ink, and on my accent nails I used an Ulta glitter called Indi-Go-Go Girl. (The meal behind me is what I just posted in the food thread) Smiley Tongue

Love all the brights, Candace!

@ Malday, love now clean and neutral that color is!

*sob* it's so awesome of Candace to post mani friday from her vacation in Cabo!

@lylysa oh my god I want what you're eating haha. And I'm loving the inky blue mani! I haven't used any of my navy polishes in a while. And yes, I was totally craving a neutral polish. I kind of want to reset after using so many summery colors.

@ Malday, the noodle portion is easy enough to make, the chicken in the pack is one where I just posted a recipe for! I also say what's all is in the noodles...mmmm ^_^!

Good reset color, I've been aiming to go for more neutrals since my polish wardrobe has been all about color, color, color!

I normally have to do 2 coats of both shades to get it opaque, but figured I would do one of each and it worked well because OPI Ink is similar to Russian Navy but it's packed with more fine sparkle.

Still rockin' my gutter glitter glam punk mani.

OPI black onyx, Sally Hansen Gem Crush in Glitz Gal, and OPI natural nail strengthener as base & top coat. I call it Glitzkrieg Glop. XD

It matches your profile pic!!

@candace - I love your mani!

16 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 31 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos5
  • glitzkrieg glop.jpg
  • cabo nails 8.30.jpg