Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Make up products best for black women

Hello my melanin goddess!! Have you ever been frustrated by the lack of shades many major beauty lines stock? Or feel like after being match @ Sephora, you end up looking ashy! I️ feel like many of the threads do not have tips of black women. Please drop makeup products you used that work for u melanin skin and advice you have for ur fellow makeup lover

RE: Make up products best for black women

What a wonderful idea! I definitely would like to be a part of this thread/group! Right now, Fenty and NARS are my favorites but I would love to hear what works for my fellow sistas.

Fenty and Nars are on my top foundation list! But you should try Mary Kay timewise foundation! Amazing

Please tag a friend that use help or has tips to help others.

@KatieBT would it be possible to create melanin group for WOC to help each other with beauty questions. @rudyyy has a great idea with this thread.

I like tarte eyeshadows because they are pigmented. I also use nars concealer and lipsticks. Love this thread @Rudyyyy.

The tarte eyeshadow palette is amazing especially for WOC! I’m also in obsessed with the nars radiant concealer! I just think many nars products work for WOC, their foundation is one of my top choices

Re: RE: Make up products best for black women

KNC24 wrote:
I like tarte eyeshadows because they are pigmented. I also use nars concealer and lipsticks. Love this thread @Rudyyyy.

I agree with the comment about tarte eyeshadows and nars concealer. Also to the Becca highlighter.

I currently use Urban Decay Naked foundation. It's been my go to for a minute. Looks and feels like my own skin. No ashy look at all. Rihanna's foundation is also good but it's really matte. I think that would be perfect for me in the summer. For highlighters I like Becca cosmetics. They are pigmented enough to show on our deeper skin tones.
8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 19 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing