Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chats: Who Do YOU Want to Chat With?

Hello hello BIC!

We are always trying to bring you live chats with brands and founders you love the most. We want our live chats to be both fun and educational. We asked you a similar question last year so I'm bringing it back for 2018...

Who do YOU want to have a live chat with in 2018? 

Please share your ideas by category:

1. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a skincare live chat  with? 
  2. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a makeup live chat  with? 
  3. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a hair live chat  with? 
  4. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a fragrance live chat  with? 
  5. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a luxury beauty live chat  with? 
  6. Extra credit! Which influential beauty guru would you love to chat with? 

Can't wait to see your choices, although I think I may have a good idea of some of the brands you'll choose 🙂

1/12 EDIT:

I've seen a lot of requests for celebrity MUAs, which is good to hear! Please be specific if there's anyone in particular you'd like to chat with.

FYI: Dr. Murad is heading to the to BIC next Friday, 1/19, from 1-2pm PST for a live chat. Check it out if you want to chat with him 🙂 

Live Chats: Who Do YOU Want to Chat With?

where are the live chats?

Re: Live Chats: Who Do YOU Want to Chat With?

@Angelinaa92 Live chats will have their own post. You can find the Live Chat with FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna's Global Artist Priscilla Ono here> https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/Live-Chat-with-FENTY-BEAUTY-by-Rihanna-s-Global-Artist...

RE: Live Chats: Who Do YOU Want to Chat With?

Pat McGrath, Fenty Beauty, Natasha Denona, Too Faced 😊

Re: RE: Live Chats: Who Do YOU Want to Chat With?

@StyleLynn Priscilla Ono from Fenty goes live in 10 minutes! She's on until 3pm PT so be sure to check it out: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/Live-Chat-with-FENTY-BEAUTY-by-Rihanna-s-Global-Artist...

Claudia Soare!

I'd like to provide some feedback/suggestions on these "live" chats @KatieBT

There are WAY too many questions and not enough answers. I get that there's only one brand rep/special guest, and the time frame is only one hour, but when there are 20+ pages of questions and only 4-5 pages have answers, I'm sure eventually people will give up on them.

Why not have a Sephora staff member gather questions and have someone organize questions for the brand rep on the day of the chat? That way all questions and any duplicates similar to/exactly like it are addressed. Currently, if someone doesn't receive a response to their question, it doesn't mean it wasn't addressed already--it's just that the brand rep never got that far into the thread.

Either that, or keep that thread open for the brand rep even after the chat is closed, so that questions can be answered.

I just feel that there are SO many people on BIC and so many questions, what's the point of having people join the chat if their questions won't get answered just because they asked 10minutes after the live chat started and by then there are already 10 pages of questions, which the brand rep will never get to?

@k617 thanks for the feedback! Some live chats get more questions than others so I definitely agree it would be great if we revisited certain questions with the brands after the fact.

Occasionally I will let them know they can answer more after the fact but this is optional due to scheduling. I think that rounding up a list of questions that were missed would be a great solution if they can't answer every question, thank you for the great idea!

Thanks @KatieBT

Bonus question! What time (Pacific Time) would you be available to participate in live chats? We usually  hold them from 12-1 pm PST but want to make sure you all can actually make it to the live chat. Please reply to this comment with your ideal time!

@KatieBT Personally for me this is the busiest hour of the day. It is 3-4 pm EST that is exactly the time to pick kids from school and by the time they change, eat and settle down, it is already pass 4pm.  But that is just me. Maybe opening questions around 12 EST (9am PST) before the actual chat starts can help?

Saturday morning/afternoons, otherwise weekday evenings would be best. I realize with time differences its impossible to make everyone happy, but maybe we could pre-submit a question to have answered if we can't attend live? @KatieBT

Anonymous Insider

yey
Anonymous Insider

drunk elephant!!!

Sunday Riley!! Please and thank you!!

Sunday Riley!! Please and thank you!!

1. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a skincare live chat  with? Deciem or Amore Pacific
  2. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a makeup live chat  with? Bite Beauty
  3. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a fragrance live chat  with? Tom Ford
  4. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a luxury beauty live chat  with? Tom Ford
  5. Extra credit! Which influential beauty guru would you love to chat with? Gothamista

RE: Re: Live Chats: Who Do YOU Want to Chat With?

Amore pacific

I am interested in Hourglass chat.

1. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a skincare live chat  with? Dr, Jart+ or Philosophy
  2. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a makeup live chat  with? Kat Von D 
  3. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a hair live chat  with? Alterna or Bumble and Bumble
  4. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a fragrance live chat  with? DKNY or Marc Jacobs
  5. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a luxury beauty live chat  with? Givenchy
  6. Extra credit! Which influential beauty guru would you love to chat with? Jaqclyn Hill or Michelle Phan

Lisa Eldridge or Wayne Goss.

Drunk Elephant, NARS, Tom Ford

number 6...influential beauty Guru Mally Roncal.

testing