Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chats: Who Do YOU Want to Chat With?

Hello hello BIC!

We are always trying to bring you live chats with brands and founders you love the most. We want our live chats to be both fun and educational. We asked you a similar question last year so I'm bringing it back for 2018...

Who do YOU want to have a live chat with in 2018? 

Please share your ideas by category:

1. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a skincare live chat  with? 
  2. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a makeup live chat  with? 
  3. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a hair live chat  with? 
  4. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a fragrance live chat  with? 
  5. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a luxury beauty live chat  with? 
  6. Extra credit! Which influential beauty guru would you love to chat with? 

Can't wait to see your choices, although I think I may have a good idea of some of the brands you'll choose 🙂

1/12 EDIT:

I've seen a lot of requests for celebrity MUAs, which is good to hear! Please be specific if there's anyone in particular you'd like to chat with.

FYI: Dr. Murad is heading to the to BIC next Friday, 1/19, from 1-2pm PST for a live chat. Check it out if you want to chat with him 🙂 

RE: Re: Live Chats: Who Do YOU Want to Chat With?

I looooove moon juice! I just recently tried their “Dust Sample Set” it really works!!! Crazy cool 👍🏻👍🏻

Sephora Pro Artists we see on YouTube! Love them! To be a...

Sephora Pro Artists we see on YouTube! Love them! To be able to chat about out makeup questions, pro tips, and favorites would be great!!!
Anonymous Insider

Re: Live Chats: Who Do YOU Want to Chat With?

1. Skincare - Tatcha

2. Makeup - Bobbi Brown

3. Hair - IGK

4. Fragrance - Maison Margiela 

5. Luxury - YSL

6. Beauty Guru - Emily Noel or Tati

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Live Chats: Who Do YOU Want to Chat With?

Oooohhhh, the New Tatcha Deep Cleanser is soooooood good!

I’m looking forward to new chats. I didn’t have a chance to join one yet but hopefully I will in near future. That being said I also don’t remember all the chats we had so maybe I mention somebody who has already been here but here are my picks:

1.skincare - fresh, Tatcha

2.makeup - Pat MCGrath

3. Hair - VERB

4. Fragrance - MMM

5. Luxury - Dior’s Peter Philips 

6. Beauty Guru - Tati or Trendmood or Nicole Guerriero

@katkapivarci  I wholeheartedly agree with Pat McGrath!  I would love to chat with her here! ❤️

RE: Live Chats: Who Do YOU Want to Chat With?

the Ordinary, Dr Jart, and the Ordinary!

1. Drunk Elephant, The Ordinary

2. Priscilla Ono (Fenty) or Rihanna would be amazing, Pat Magrath, Mario Dedivanovic, Patrick Ta, Norvina again, House of Lashes

3. Briogeo

4. Jo Malone

5. Natasha Denona

6. Stephanie Nicole, RawKristiBeauty, Jamie Paige, Desi Perkins/Lustrelux

@KatieBT natasha denona pls

is sephora canada restocking the sunset palette ? There are none at all stores close montreal and its been oos since nov

@mztm thanks for sharing 🙂 We had Natasha last year, she's so sweet and it sounds like a lot of people want her back! 

I'm looking into the Sunset Palette restock, I'll let you know if this is happening. 

Anonymous Insider

hello

hello

HERBIVORE VERB PATMCGRATH Irischel(irisbeilin) OR Alba(su...

HERBIVORE VERB PATMCGRATH Irischel(irisbeilin) OR Alba(sun kissed alba) OR Kathleen (Kathleen lights) Alissa Ashley OR Jackie Aina It's tough to choose just one because they all are different and I watch them all? Can you have more like a panel of youtubers instead?

I would love a chat with Herbivore and Dr. Jart+ !

@k617 i also would love to chat with herbivore!!

1. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a skincare live chat  with? Tatcha or Fresh. 
  2. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a makeup live chat  with? Burberry
  3. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a hair live chat  with? 
  4. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a fragrance live chat  with? HdP, Berdoues
  5. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a luxury beauty live chat  with? Burberry
  6. Extra credit! Which influential beauty guru would you love to chat with? 

Brandon Truaxe - Founder of Deciem/The Ordinary - I saw a short interview with him on YouTube with Nadine Baggott.  Seems like he's working with cutting edge technology to produce the best products that scientifically give results!  He also talked about a topical product that will reverse gray hair!!! I can't wait for this one.  I've been asking my hairstylist about such a product for a few years and it seems like my dream come true in the very near future.

Ditto on Brandon! Love the ways TO continues to innovate!

Bobbi Brown! She has the best makeup advice out there! Or Christen Dominique - her makeup is freaking GOALS

Totally agree that Caroline Hirons would be the BEST ever for influential guru, and she loves Sephora! @mrsbaine

RE: Live Chats: Who Do YOU Want to Chat With?

Fenty Beauty, Sunday Riley, Fresh. GURU - Jackie Aina!!!!

Oh fun!!! 

1. I know Tata Harper has done it before but I'd love to hear from her again. 

2.  Nars 

3.brigeo would be fun. 

4. Elizabeth and James

5. I'd love to see Pat McGrath

6. Without a doubt Caroline Hirons. If not her, Jackie Aina or Stephanie Nicole

1 Reply
testing