Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Live Chats: Who Do YOU Want to Chat With?

Hello hello BIC!

We are always trying to bring you live chats with brands and founders you love the most. We want our live chats to be both fun and educational. We asked you a similar question last year so I'm bringing it back for 2018...

Who do YOU want to have a live chat with in 2018? 

Please share your ideas by category:

1. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a skincare live chat  with? 
  2. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a makeup live chat  with? 
  3. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a hair live chat  with? 
  4. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a fragrance live chat  with? 
  5. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a luxury beauty live chat  with? 
  6. Extra credit! Which influential beauty guru would you love to chat with? 

Can't wait to see your choices, although I think I may have a good idea of some of the brands you'll choose Smiley Happy

1/12 EDIT:

I've seen a lot of requests for celebrity MUAs, which is good to hear! Please be specific if there's anyone in particular you'd like to chat with.

FYI: Dr. Murad is heading to the to BIC next Friday, 1/19, from 1-2pm PST for a live chat. Check it out if you want to chat with him Smiley Happy 

HERBIVORE VERB PATMCGRATH Irischel(irisbeilin) OR Alba(su...

HERBIVORE VERB PATMCGRATH Irischel(irisbeilin) OR Alba(sun kissed alba) OR Kathleen (Kathleen lights) Alissa Ashley OR Jackie Aina It's tough to choose just one because they all are different and I watch them all? Can you have more like a panel of youtubers instead?

Re: Live Chats: Who Do YOU Want to Chat With?

I would love a chat with Herbivore and Dr. Jart+ !

@k617 i also would love to chat with herbivore!!

1. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a skincare live chat  with? Tatcha or Fresh. 
  2. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a makeup live chat  with? Burberry
  3. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a hair live chat  with? 
  4. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a fragrance live chat  with? HdP, Berdoues
  5. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a luxury beauty live chat  with? Burberry
  6. Extra credit! Which influential beauty guru would you love to chat with? 

Brandon Truaxe - Founder of Deciem/The Ordinary - I saw a short interview with him on YouTube with Nadine Baggott.  Seems like he's working with cutting edge technology to produce the best products that scientifically give results!  He also talked about a topical product that will reverse gray hair!!! I can't wait for this one.  I've been asking my hairstylist about such a product for a few years and it seems like my dream come true in the very near future.

Ditto on Brandon! Love the ways TO continues to innovate!

Bobbi Brown! She has the best makeup advice out there! Or Christen Dominique - her makeup is freaking GOALS

Totally agree that Caroline Hirons would be the BEST ever for influential guru, and she loves Sephora! @mrsbaine

RE: Live Chats: Who Do YOU Want to Chat With?

Fenty Beauty, Sunday Riley, Fresh. GURU - Jackie Aina!!!!

Oh fun!!! 

1. I know Tata Harper has done it before but I'd love to hear from her again. 

2.  Nars 

3.brigeo would be fun. 

4. Elizabeth and James

5. I'd love to see Pat McGrath

6. Without a doubt Caroline Hirons. If not her, Jackie Aina or Stephanie Nicole

@mrsbaine  I totally agree with Jackie Aina and Stephanie Nicole!  Love them! <3

Sephora Canada 🇨🇦 team, skin care: Sunday Riley

1. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a skincare live chat  with? PTR, The Ordinary, AmorePacific
  2. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a makeup live chat  with? NARS, KVD (I know, it's been done...), Cover FX
  3. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a hair live chat  with?   Deva Curl
  4. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a fragrance live chat  with? Nest, Commodity, Atelier Cologne
  5. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a luxury beauty live chat  with? Dr. Perricone
  6. Extra credit! Which influential beauty guru would you love to chat with?  Temptalia

BTW, there is only one hair question!  This is what happens when you copy off the person next to you!  lol  Smiley Very Happy

@KatieBT - I'm thrilled that the Dr. Murad chat will start at a much more reasonable time for those of use in the Eastern time zone!  I get home from work around 4:00--woo-hoo!

@Titian06  I would love to see Kat here anytime - doesn't matter if she's already chatted with us more than once - She is amazing!!! <3

@Titian06 thanks for playing Smiley Happy

I'm glad this time is better for you! We are open to changing up the times (depending on the brand's scheduling, of course) so if you have recommendations let me know!

Temptalia might be the only beauty guru I'd love to chat with! 

Skincare: Herbivore botanicals

Makeup: Fenty beauty

Hair: Olaplex

Fragrance: JoMalone

Luxury Beauty: Pat McGrath

Influenser/ Beauty Guru: Wayne Goss

I'd love to talk with devacurl and ouidad. I've got low p...

I'd love to talk with devacurl and ouidad. I've got low porosity curly hair and I'd like to know what products from their line would work best for me. Boscia, bite beauty, tarte, Kate Summerville, Sunday Riley and Drunk Elephant please.

Re: I'd love to talk with devacurl and ouidad. I've got low p...

I second DevaCurl!

Pat McGrath!!😍

I started to reply to this and then decided it was too hard.  Lol I just want to comment that I love the idea of bringing beauty gurus in to chat, as opposed to brand reps.  I'd love to see a chat with Wayne Goss or Kandee Johnson.

1 Reply