Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chats: Who Do YOU Want to Chat With?

Hello hello BIC!

We are always trying to bring you live chats with brands and founders you love the most. We want our live chats to be both fun and educational. We asked you a similar question last year so I'm bringing it back for 2018...

Who do YOU want to have a live chat with in 2018? 

Please share your ideas by category:

1. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a skincare live chat  with? 
  2. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a makeup live chat  with? 
  3. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a hair live chat  with? 
  4. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a fragrance live chat  with? 
  5. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a luxury beauty live chat  with? 
  6. Extra credit! Which influential beauty guru would you love to chat with? 

Can't wait to see your choices, although I think I may have a good idea of some of the brands you'll choose 🙂

1/12 EDIT:

I've seen a lot of requests for celebrity MUAs, which is good to hear! Please be specific if there's anyone in particular you'd like to chat with.

FYI: Dr. Murad is heading to the to BIC next Friday, 1/19, from 1-2pm PST for a live chat. Check it out if you want to chat with him 🙂 

Re: Live Chats: Who Do YOU Want to Chat With?

@mrsbaine  I totally agree with Jackie Aina and Stephanie Nicole!  Love them! ❤️

Anonymous Insider

RE: Live Chats: Who Do YOU Want to Chat With?

1. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a skincare live chat  with? PTR, The Ordinary, AmorePacific
  2. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a makeup live chat  with? NARS, KVD (I know, it's been done...), Cover FX
  3. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a hair live chat  with?   Deva Curl
  4. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a fragrance live chat  with? Nest, Commodity, Atelier Cologne
  5. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a luxury beauty live chat  with? Dr. Perricone
  6. Extra credit! Which influential beauty guru would you love to chat with?  Temptalia

BTW, there is only one hair question!  This is what happens when you copy off the person next to you!  lol  😄

@KatieBT - I'm thrilled that the Dr. Murad chat will start at a much more reasonable time for those of use in the Eastern time zone!  I get home from work around 4:00--woo-hoo!

@Titian06  I would love to see Kat here anytime - doesn't matter if she's already chatted with us more than once - She is amazing!!! ❤️

@Titian06 thanks for playing 🙂

I'm glad this time is better for you! We are open to changing up the times (depending on the brand's scheduling, of course) so if you have recommendations let me know!

Temptalia might be the only beauty guru I'd love to chat with! 

Skincare: Herbivore botanicals

Makeup: Fenty beauty

Hair: Olaplex

Fragrance: JoMalone

Luxury Beauty: Pat McGrath

Influenser/ Beauty Guru: Wayne Goss

I'd love to talk with devacurl and ouidad. I've got low p...

I'd love to talk with devacurl and ouidad. I've got low porosity curly hair and I'd like to know what products from their line would work best for me. Boscia, bite beauty, tarte, Kate Summerville, Sunday Riley and Drunk Elephant please.

Re: I'd love to talk with devacurl and ouidad. I've got low p...

I second DevaCurl!

Pat McGrath!!😍

I started to reply to this and then decided it was too hard.  Lol I just want to comment that I love the idea of bringing beauty gurus in to chat, as opposed to brand reps.  I'd love to see a chat with Wayne Goss or Kandee Johnson.

@IciclePop it's so hard to decide!! If you think of any brands or founders you want to chat with leave another comment and I'll add it to my list 🙂 It's okay if you have a lot of brands you love!

Sunday Riley, Huda, and Fenty/Rihanna!

I'd like to chat with:

The Sephora Canada Team

The Sephora Rouge Marketing Team

The Sephora Rewards Bizarre Marketing Team

To understand their strategies and goals for Sephora Customers for the next 12-36 months.

FENTY RIHANNA

Has Wende Zomner been here yet?  I can't remember.  I know we've had Natasha Denona, Ole Henricksen, and Lisa Eldridge.  I'm honestly not too hot and bothered by founders.  I'd be more interested in beauty gurus/influencers since they're the ones in the trenches.  

For gurus I'd like to see:

Valerie Star - she's a working mua but she never does tutorials.  I also admire the fact that she has a signature look she does on her clients.

Desi Perkins - would be fun but we already have a ton of access to her on social media

Probably just about any working celebrity mua - (not Mario D though)

Etienne Ortega for example 

skincare - The Ordinary

makeup - Stila

hair - Olaplex

fragrance - Derek Lam

luxury beauty - Natasha Denona/Dior

influential beauty guru - Simply Nailogical aka Cristine (bring plenty of Starbucks tea if she drops by)

1. tatcha
  2. fenty, natasha denona, viseart
  3.  IGK
  5. is this a  trick question?
  6.  pat mcgrath
  7.  a list of who i don't want would be easier 🙂 but  perhaps kandee johnson

1. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a skincare live chat  with? Dr. Jart+
  2. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a makeup live chat  with? KVD, Natasha Denona, Too Faced
  3. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a hair live chat  with? Alterna! 
  4. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a fragrance live chat  with? 
  5. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a hair live chat  with? 
  6. Which Sephora brand/founder would you like to have a luxury beauty live chat  with? YSL  
  7. Extra credit! Which influential beauty guru would you love to chat with? Sylvia Gani- she’s fun and relatable! I agree with others that it would be cool to see a Celebrity MUA. Thanks @KatieBT!! ☺️ I’m really looking forward to the live chats this year! 

@KatieBT I would LOVE to chat with Sunday Riley!!!!! I want to hear allabout her upcoming launches and what she uses on her skin. That would be sooooo much fun and informative! As far as makeup...definitely Natasha Denona. She’s coming out with some exciting products and I’d love to hear her thoughts on everything.

Re: RE: Live Chats: Who Do YOU Want to Chat With?

I totally agree - I would love a Sunday Riley Chat!! 

1 Reply
testing