Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Live Chat

DISCLAIMER: SEPHORA DOES NOT HAVE HAVE A "LIVE CHAT" FEATURE.

It just dawned on me to wonder why Sephora doesn't have Live Chat for Customer Service and product/shade recommendations?  Bobbi Brown does.  MAC does.  Why behind the times Sephora?  Smiley Happy

Re: Live Chat

hello

i have a cancelled order due to unsuccessful authorization.

how can i complete my purchase using pay pal and not lose my vib 10% discount that is now over due .

This isn't a Live Chat. It's ABOUT getting a Live Chat line for Sephora. I suggest you call Sephora Customer Service or post your question under a new thread! Calling is probably fastest.

Hi there hisham,

I will send you a PM to chat about this privately Smiley Happy.

Whimsically yours,
Janine

my all order was canceled for all due to unsuccessful authorization. My friend also a new member for sephora, her order was canceled also. What is this system? why always like this? this is the way how SEPHORA work?? really want to know

I agree ladies, as much as beautytalk is helpful, a live chat would be just as beneficial.

Hi, I want to combine with my two sephroa cards, I did not remember the number of my card, but I register with two different emails, one is lifangcc@live.cn, and the other one is 337261513@qq.com

my birthday is 08/19/1989. 

Hon, you should never publicly disclose your personal information...

Highlighted

Yeah I would LOVE a Live Chat feature

Please help me