Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Vicky Tsai, Founder of Tatcha!

April_Skincare_Assets_LiveChat_Handoff.jpgThis thread is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Tatcha founder Vicky Tsai is chatting live on Tuesday, April 17 to answer all your skincare questions. Visit this thread between 2pm and 3pm PST to get the details on everything from holy grail products to finding the right routine for your skin type.

Want to ask a question? Click the 'Reply' button below (not the chat icon on the right)!

Re: Live Chat with Vicky Tsai, Founder of Tatcha!

Vicky...I LOVE THE LINE TATCHA!!!   Use everything!   You’re new primer is incredible!  HIRE ME!!   I want to work for this amazing company😁😁😁😁

Hi @lmstl. Love you too! xx, V

I am receiving a trial size of your new silk canvas today and I'm just curious what you would use to apply it your fingertips or a sponge?

Hi @cheriwashere Fingertips! they work best. xx, V

Thank you! I love your products & you are so beautiful!!!

hi vicky! what would you recommend for tightening/shrinking pores on oily skin. I love your deep cleanser btw ♡

Hi @Rhubarb88

Thank you so much for your question! The Water Cream is the perfect partner to The Deep Cleanse! Both treasures will help by reducing the appearance of pores. 

xx, V 

Is there a use for the silk canvas when you dont use make up? Can you get a nice-poreless finish with only wearing the silk canvas?

Hi @davidgiraud We have lots of male clients who love wearing the Silk Canvas alone because it's anti-pollution and helps blurs pores for a filter finish. xx, V

I have really scaly spots in my t zone and above my eyebrows, and very dry skin. I can't ever get a smooth surface to apply my foundation on. What should I do/use?

Hi @MellyBelly11

I would first recommend visiting a dermatologist. You may need a course of treatment to clear up the flakes. 

After the flakes clear up, feel free to email my team at info@tatcha.com for a consultation! 

xx, V 

RE: Live Chat with Vicky Tsai, Founder of Tatcha!

Hi! I want to start out by saying I love Tatcha and thank you for answering questions! I have combination skin with some concerns with enlarged pores around my nose, and some hyper pigmentation from sun exposure. What type of skin care regimen or products would you recommend? I attached a photo of my current skin - I just have concealer on around my brows. Thanks! Erica

Re: RE: Live Chat with Vicky Tsai, Founder of Tatcha!

Hi @EricaBMc90! You are so beautiful! I would recommend The Deep Cleanse and Water Cream for your pore concerns. Our SPF is great for hyper-pigmentation prevention, and our Violet C Mask for any existing hyper-pigmentation when used 2-3 times per week. 

xx, V

RE: Re: RE: Live Chat with Vicky Tsai, Founder of Tatcha!

Thank you so much, Vicky! You are so kind and helpful! will definitely check those out! I love the water cream, cannot wait to try more from your amazing brand. Thank you again. -Erica

Oh my! How awesome!!! What would you recommend for someone in their early 30's with visible signs of aging. (fine lines...jowls..😭😭) Thank you!!! Love your entire brand! XOXO

Hi lovely @MeganFROMOK

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! It depends on your skin type but most can't go wrong with our collection for normal to oily skin - it's antioxidant-rich to help nourish your skin. Start with the Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil and Deep Polish to melt away makeup and gently exfoliate skin, and then follow with The Essence. The Essence is 98.7% Green Tea, Red Algae and Rice to deeply hydrate the skin and help it absorb any treatments that follow. Finally, The Water Cream helps moisturize and balance out the skin. (Of course, always finish your ritual with SPF!) The items you use on your face, you can also use on your neck and decolletage - make sure to apply any excess essence, serums, or moisturizer there too!

xx, V

RE: Live Chat with Vicky Tsai, Founder of Tatcha!

Here’s the thing. I have incredibly sensitive skin, but it also get red super easy and i often break out (stupid hormones lmao) and everything I try just makes it work. Does anybody have any idea what helps redness and acne but is sensitive?? And i also love Tatcha, so if you have an idea please help!

Re: RE: Live Chat with Vicky Tsai, Founder of Tatcha!

Hi @cheyenne67

Thank you so much for your question! I would recommend any of my Indigo treasures beginning with the Triple Recovery Cream which will protect while reducing redness as the skin heals. 

xx, V  

Hello Vicky! Thank you so much for the Rice Enzyme Powder. it has changed my life. my question is when is the SPF launching in Canada and what great new inevations do you have in store for us? Thank you

HI @EedEed Thank you so much! We are currently not able to bring the SPF to Canada due to different regulations but we are working on it - so please stay tuned! xx, V

Anonymous Insider

Hi Victoria! You are easily inspirational to me. What are your plans next for Tatcha's growth and in your philanthropic work in Room to Read’s Girls’ Education program? So exciting. May I ask if you are of Han Chinese descent? 

2 Replies
testing