Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Vicky Tsai, Founder of Tatcha!

April_Skincare_Assets_LiveChat_Handoff.jpgThis thread is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Tatcha founder Vicky Tsai is chatting live on Tuesday, April 17 to answer all your skincare questions. Visit this thread between 2pm and 3pm PST to get the details on everything from holy grail products to finding the right routine for your skin type.

Want to ask a question? Click the 'Reply' button below (not the chat icon on the right)!

Re: RE: Live Chat with Vicky Tsai, Founder of Tatcha!

HI @aaksoy1319 Wash off your makeup. Use our Cleansing Oil to remove and protect your skin from makeup with the Silk Canvas. xx, V

RE: Live Chat with Vicky Tsai, Founder of Tatcha!

Should you follow the rice enzyme powder with a cleanser or is it fine on its own?

Hello @tveeeee!

If you love wearing makeup, please use the Camellia Cleansing Oil first to remove heavy oily residue. Otherwise, using the Polish Rice Enzyme Powder on its own is perfectly fine!

xx, V

RE: Live Chat with Vicky Tsai, Founder of Tatcha!

What product do u recommend for a person with rosacea and sensitive skin?

Hi @Jo98! Good question! I recommend that Indigo Triple Recovery Cream.

xx, V

What skincare product would you recommend for dry skin an...

What skincare product would you recommend for dry skin and to get rid or cover dark circles?

Re: What skincare product would you recommend for dry skin an...

Hi @Rosa503!

For dry skin I always recommend adding in The Essence - it preps your skin and helps your moisturizer work better. If you don't have a moisturizer you already love, The Silk Cream was formulated for dry skin, creating a weightless, moisture-binding layer over your skin. For dark circles, please stay tuned for something coming soon!

xx, V

Re: Live Chat with Vicky Tsai, Founder of Tatcha!

IMG_4322.JPG

Hi friends! I'm so excited to spend the hour with you. Ready when you are!

mature dry skin very dry patches. can't get good traction...

mature dry skin very dry patches. can't get good traction with foundation. suggestions?

Re: mature dry skin very dry patches. can't get good traction...

Hi @rivergingko

For dry skin, I recommend adding The Essence right before your moisturizer to help it address dryness and patches you're noticing. In addition, The Silk Canvas does moisturizer skin and keep in hydration, as well as working as a beautiful primer before makeup. I'd love to hear how this works for you! 

xx, V

RE: Re: Live Chat with Vicky Tsai, Founder of Tatcha!

Hello! What is your daily skincare routine and do you have any home remedies you swear by? Thanks !

Re: RE: Re: Live Chat with Vicky Tsai, Founder of Tatcha!

Hi @realskinboss my ritual changes day by day but I usually use Deep Cleanse, Essence, Water Cream, SPF and Silk Canvas. I am fortunate to have scientists in my family so I don't really do DIY! xx, V

i stopped using my Water Cream for a bit. When i went bac...

i stopped using my Water Cream for a bit. When i went back to it, it had turned into oil. Why is that?

Re: i stopped using my Water Cream for a bit. When i went bac...

Hi @rdgzmonse that shouldn't have happened. feel free to reach out to us at info@tatcha.com and we'll take care of you! xx, V

hello I was wondering what products in your line would yo...

hello I was wondering what products in your line would you reccomend for combination skin more on the dry side that has acne and large pores with a tendency to get hyperpigmentation. thank you.

Re: hello I was wondering what products in your line would yo...

Hi @daniris! Thank you for asking! For your skin type, I would recommend using the Deep Cleanse and Water Cream 

Hi! I was wondering what kind of product I should use for uneven texture, more precisely to get rid of Milia. I have oily/combination skin. Thank you!

Hi @CamilleDu!

A lot of AHA's and exfoliants that help even out texture shouldn't be used around the eyes. For many, milia does work itself out & resolve on its own. I'd recommend using the Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder (avoiding the eye area) which helps exfoliate combination skin and even out skin tone overall.

xx, V

How does the silicone work in the Silk Canvas primer? Does it cause breakouts when used? 

Hi @stephaniequick

The primary silicone is a flash off silicone that only leaves silk behind. This treasure like all of our treasures is non-comedogenic, non-irritating, and non-sensitizing. 

xx, V

Hi Vicky!  Thanks for chatting with us today!  I am a huge fan of your brand! ❤️

I love your focus on natural ingredients - Any plans to introduce products with surprising new ingredients to help give our skincare an extra boost? ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

8 Replies
testing