cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Ole Henriksen

2017-09-06-community-livechat-banner-ole-henrikson-US-CAN-HANDOFF.png

This thread is closed. Thank you for participating!

Brand Founder Ole Henriksen is chatting live on Monday, September 18, to answer your skincare questions. Visit this thread between 9am and 10am PDT to ask anything— from how to achieve a radiant complexion to the breakdown on preventing fine lines and wrinkles. 

Please click "Subscribe" to be notified when your question is answered.

Tags:

Re: Live Chat with Ole Henriksen

Thank you all for your wonderful questions! I have loved chatting with you. Here's a toast to your continued success and happiness. Please remember, a happy face is a beautiful face! I am here in Skagen, Denmark for @GlowCamp, follow us on social @olehenriksen. 

Cheers and hugs, 

Ole 

What products would you recommend for oily/combo skin with lots of texture.  Texture is something new to me, I never had texture like this before 😞  ....Thank you so much for chatting with us and answering all of our questions! 😄

RE: Live Chat with Ole Henriksen

My skin is very oily even when using oil free and mattifying products. I've heard that you shouldn't skip on moisturizer, but can I maybe moisturize just at night?

This brand was my first step outside of drug store skin care and I credit several products (the Lemon Strip Flash Peel especially) from the line for helping me repair my skin after it was destroyed following a series of intense medications.

My question, will the African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser be coming back?  If not, are there plans to create a similar product that is equally as gentle (and smells just as amazing)?  

Hi Ole! So glad that you are here with us today. Just wanted to let you know that your Lemon Facial Peel is my (and my picky husband's) favorite! 😄

Question: If you were to pick only 3 (or 4 or 5) products that you absolutely cannot live without in your daily skincare regimen, what would they be? I'm a relatively new mommy who also juggles school and work, and I'd love to simplify my beauty routine for now. Thank you so much! ❤️

Oh great question @NarNarNars!  Thanks for chatting with us today Ole! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

What mask and exfoliant do you recommend for sensitive acne prone skin?

I have REALLY oily skin and I'm trying to get rid of my acne scars and a couple pimples that come here and there. What would you suggest for a skincare routine that would help these problems?

Hi Ole, I struggle with really dark circles under my eyes...

Hi Ole, I struggle with really dark circles under my eyes and have tried plenty of creams to lighten them up but haven't had much luck. What would you recommend? I have sensitive, combination skin. Thanks
Anonymous Insider

Hi, what product would you recommend for acne scars? Also for blackheads?

How do I get rid of little broken blood vessels on my face and Ice pick scarring?

Re: RE: Live Chat with Ole Henriksen

@bwooklynI have the same problem with the broken vessels... sadly only laser treatments made them go away. They are expensive and painful and recommend doing your research and only going to a reputable derm to get this done.

Hi ole! I'm so happy you're here. First I wanted to tell...

Hi ole! I'm so happy you're here. First I wanted to tell you that no matter how many different things brands I try I always find your products Give me the best results. But my question! I have rather persistent cystic acne. I've kind of accepted its a part of my face. I already use a dermatologist treatment along with your 3 little wonders line. Are there any other products you have you would suggest to help with the redness and pain associated with acne (I'm also super oily) I ❤️ Ole
Anonymous Insider

Hi Ole! No questions, just feedback. I have used many products over the years and your "Ole glow" with VitC serum/exfoliating night gel/ perfecting moisturizer is awesome. I really appreciate the ease of use and non-abrasive yet effective exfoliation. Love it! Sold for life! I was def sold once I started reading the back story. I am a cell biologist working in industry, so nice to know these science and not marketing driven products. Thanks!

@Anonymous Your kind words put a big smile on my face. Like you, I am passionate about my profession. I am not necessarily a good cook in the kitchen, but boy do I love to go into the lab and create truly potent and effectual skin care formulations that have a transformational impact on the skin. I am happy to say that the Truth Collection is the most successful franchise in my brand. I send you warm wishes for continued success! Thank you, Ole

Hello, I'm a teenager fighting acne like any normal one....

Hello, I'm a teenager fighting acne like any normal one. I have finally gotten a great routine that is working really well to clear up my skin, almost all gone at this point. my question is what would you use to clear up acne scaring?

How may I view the answers?

Hey Ole, I'm starting to get some under eye wrinkles that crease very badly no matter what moisturizer/primer I use. I've got incredibly sensitive skin, and cystic acne so finding a good product to combat this issue is difficult. Do you have any suggestions as to what could help this issue? Thank you!

@Hilus for your cystic acne I highly recommend my Balance Franchise that I created with my green fusion complex to reduce inflammation in the skin, that will help eliminate all kinds of eruptions. For the most impressive improvements in the eye region for your lines and wrinkles nothing does the job better than Uplifting Transformation Eye Gel. Used around the entire eye region, it will deeply hydrate, optimize elasticity, and give the delicate skin around the eyes the snap and bounce of youthful skin. Best of luck, thank you! Cheers, 

Hello!! I have been using Ole Henriksen Sheer transformat...

Hello!! I have been using Ole Henriksen Sheer transformation for over two years along with morning and night serum. I love it. But recently I have been breaking out like crazy and takes weeks to clear my skin . My question is which product (cream and mask) is best for my acne prone skin and to clear the existing acne spots??
testing