cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Natasha Denona

2017-05-25-Natasha-Denona-Live-Chat-thread-asset-Handoff.jpg

This thread is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Brand founder Natasha Denona is making her BeautyTalk debut on Wednesday, May 25, to answer your beauty questions. Visit this thread between 12pm and 1pm PDT to ask her anything—from what makes her eyeshadow formulas so pigmented to her go-to product for glowing skin.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Natasha Denona

@NatashaDenona Yes! Yes! Yes! I can't wait! Also please give @Veronika3 a mermaid palette, haha! I agree she's your absolute biggest fan and such a doll in the community! 🙂 

Hi Natasha, 

I would like to know what is the thought process that goes into your palettes and what will future releases look like? Can we expect an all matte palette? 

For someone who is new to your brand and finds the prices high compared to some of the well known luxury brands out there (Chanel, Tom Ford etc) what would you tell them about your brand that would help explain the costs?

What do you recommend a newbie start with - what are some of your favorites or star products from the line?

Thank you for joining us!

All my palettes are born out of looks I envision. You can see this clearly in the sunset palette looks. The palette is the baby of my looks! I always think about looks and concepts and then create the product.

Everyone asks me about creating a Matte Palette.  I am seriously considering it. Let’s see what 2018 will bring us 😊

Hi Natasha!

Thank you so much for chatting with us on BT today! I am a huge fan (especially of your duo chromes) and so excited for you to answer some of our questions. I am also really happy that Sephora started carrying your brand. It is much easier now to access it here in Canada. Hopefully you can answer the following questions I have.

Do you plan on releasing more duo chrome shadows?

Do you also plan on releasing cooler toned palettes in the near future?

Will you sell your eye shadow singles on Sephora.com and .ca?

Lastly I love almost every nude lip you do and post about. What products do you normally use? It’s not always written and I need to have these. I’ve always been a fan of bold eye looks and a nude lip!

Thank you for being here today! Heart

Ps: I would really really love to see an ocean/mermaid inspired palette. Blues/greens/aqua/turquoise. That would be a dream! Heart

Thank you so much! You are so sweet xo

Regarding duochromes….YES 😊

Cooler tones…. YES 😊

Singles on Sephora, maybe in the future but not at this time.

All the nude lip shades are mine! The one I used most often is the ND Lip Glaze in shade 16,17, 18, and 21. As for Lip Color I use 04T, 13, 16, 21, 46, 48, and 52. Keep your eyes open, I’m going to post lip shades I’ve used on all Sunset Palette makeup looks!

Thank you so much @NatashaDenona!  I can't wait to see what's coming out next!  I always try and stay on top of your news 🙂

Who wants this?! 

"...to see an ocean/mermaid inspired palette. Blues/greens/aqua/turquoise."

111111.JPG I DO!  I DO! Heart

111 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • 2017-05-25-Natasha-Denona-Live-Chat-thread-asset-Handoff.jpg
  • Chill.JPG
testing